Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Heidi do you use the celcius one or the farenheight one? I bought the farenheight one from them and it seems faulty to me.

Farenheight one. Maybe you just got a faulty one or something? :shrug:

Heidi do you use the celcius one or the farenheight one? I bought the farenheight one from them and it seems faulty to me.

Thanks! I'm gonna keep using mine this cycle and see what happens. It said my temp dropped today by 0.4 and I'm feeling a little bit crampy but not much. Will see what happens and hopefully I'll return to normal soon and get my bfp soon so I won't need to temp! Wishful thinking!!

First dose of Soy Iso last night, i was feeling very headachey and crampy when I went to bed. Though that could have been the result of a day helping with my son's school trip :shrug:

I think I ovulated.. I am so confused!! Ha ha.. So I was looking at my chart today and I noticed that all the days when I had higher temps was when I woke up late and took my temp so I googled BBT adjuster and I adjusted those temps it marked my O day as Sunday!! :) I also added in a few that I missed so I am kinda guessing a little bit but I feel pretty confident that I O'd which makes me 5 DPO YAY!!!! Ha ha...

Hey everyone! I'm back from my hols! I'm on CD 126 now after BC. Took a preg test and had a :BFN: not overly surprised! Booked in to see the doc next Thursday! I'm going to try and convince her to scan me but as "it's only 4 months" since coming off BC I think they'll hold it off until the 6 month mark! Any ideas what I can say to try and convince her to do it sooner? Does stamping feet work?? Crying?? Lol!
Boo, back to reality of temping and opking!
Xx

I got things moving because of family history.. Mum had endo and sis has PCOS like me.. So I just said I knew my body and I needed help.. then he got the ball rolling!

Thanks! I'm gonna keep using mine this cycle and see what happens. It said my temp dropped today by 0.4 and I'm feeling a little bit crampy but not much. Will see what happens and hopefully I'll return to normal soon and get my bfp soon so I won't need to temp! Wishful thinking!!

I thought mine was crap to.. Then I realized it REALLY does matter what time you take it.. Every temp I took later was higher and so my chart looked all crazy.. Even if I took it when I just woke up it makes a difference!

I thought mine was crap to.. Then I realized it REALLY does matter what time you take it.. Every temp I took later was higher and so my chart looked all crazy.. Even if I took it when I just woke up it makes a difference!

Oh yeah it really really matters, I normally get up at 7.15 so my alarm is set for 7am which is when I take my temp. Even at the weekends when I can lie in a bit, I still wake at 7am to temp. Most mornings I don't really remember doing it I'm so drowsy, but it is so important to be consistent. xx

I went and bought a boots bbt today but it's in celcius so when I start my next cycle I'll start using it. Now on cd17 and no sign of o. Hoping it's gonna be this weekend so I know af will be here soon. The waiting game after coming of bcp is awful!!! Once I know what my cycles are then I can relax a little.

Eeeeeeeeek! Brown smears..... what could this mean? Am I about to have a period?????

Oooh this is exciting!!!!

Could well be on its way, good luck :)

In hindsight it makes sense - been crampy, grumpy (grumpier? lol), and really really tearful.... gosh. Never been so happy to see a possibility of AF!!!

Oooh and I have 3 cold sores and my forehead is a little spotty...

I do realise I'm not exactly painting a very attractive picture of myself here. Pity my poor husband.

^^ lol all good signs of AF though :laugh2:
I quite often got brown spotting before AF arrived but then i got random brown spotting the cycle i fell pregnant too!

Woo hoo for brown spotting, grumpiness, spots and cold sores! Glad that AF is on her way fir you fluffette! I have my FX'd for your coming cycle x

Could well be on its way, good luck :)

In hindsight it makes sense - been crampy, grumpy (grumpier? lol), and really really tearful.... gosh. Never been so happy to see a possibility of AF!!!

Oooh and I have 3 cold sores and my forehead is a little spotty...

I do realise I'm not exactly painting a very attractive picture of myself here. Pity my poor husband.

HAHAHAH my DH said to me a week or so ago, "You know you haven't been as grumpy lately..." He was really trying to give me a compliment on not being a grouch. He said it so hesitantly because he didn't want to get into trouble.

I hope af is on the way fluffette!

Well im pleased to say AF got me today so i had an 36 day cycle! last time i came off the pill i had a 150+ day cycle so thats why i'm so chuffed to see af:happydance::happydance:
FX'd next cycle is also reasonable short too :thumbup:

That's great news Heidi!! Everything crossed for another short cycle this time!

All progress here has ground to a halt. Ah well. It was nice while it lasted :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->