Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Mes reiver that's amazing! Just try to relax and take things easy. Positivity will go along way!

Have you taken clomid this cycle?

Amelia-how are you getting on?

Thank you hun, no we've not had clomid yet - my last lot of investigations revealed I was ovulating on my own despite PCOS. Previous cycles hubby and I had been DTD every day but this month, on the nurse's advice it was just every other day. Seems that extra day to recover helped his swimmers along :happydance:

Thank you hun, no we've not had clomid yet - my last lot of investigations revealed I was ovulating on my own despite PCOS. Previous cycles hubby and I had been DTD every day but this month, on the nurse's advice it was just every other day. Seems that extra day to recover helped his swimmers along :happydance:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Mrs Reiver, delighted for you. Easier said than done but try keep calm.

Mes reiver that's amazing! Just try to relax and take things easy. Positivity will go along way!

Have you taken clomid this cycle?

Amelia-how are you getting on?

Af due today and no sign or even any symptoms of it coming. 13dpo am holding out to test, getting tempted but will try hold out until frid. Getting on/off cramps and twinges but I'm trying to ignore then as I don't want to get my hopes up. How you getting on?

Amelia I have everything it is possible to cross, crossed for you right now. I'll be stalking you on Friday until you post some news LOL. Really hoping for good news for you!

Amelia I have everything it is possible to cross, crossed for you right now. I'll be stalking you on Friday until you post some news LOL. Really hoping for good news for you!

Thanks, I could really do with some good news right now. Can I ask how many days dpo where you when you found out you were pregnant. I'm trying not to think about it, am actually surprised I held out this long:thumbup:

Today I am 14 DPO, but I did get a faint BFP on Monday which was only 12 DPO. xx

Wow Amelia you've done so well! Did you call about the blood test to confirm ovulation? Really hope it's great news for you!

And still beaming for you mrs r!! X

OMG MRS REIVER OMG

OMG!!! :dance:

eeek :)

Ok now calm down and just relax as much as you can. You can do this!
You deserve this!

:hugs:

Wow Amelia you've done so well! Did you call about the blood test to confirm ovulation? Really hope it's great news for you!

And still beaming for you mrs r!! X

I didn't mouse12, these past few days have been pretty hectic so didn't get a chance. Hopefully will ring tomorrow. testing tomorrow before work, I be 15dpo. I don't have any real symptoms so I'm not hopeful :dohh:

Good luck Amelia, let us know how you get on. I'll be saying a little prayer for you hun x

Well 15dpo, I think, tested this morning with fmu, bfn, a bit disappointed

Oh Amelia don't worry. Test gain in a couple of days then get in touch with the doctor as they should be testing to see if you have ovulated x

Oh Amelia don't worry. Test gain in a couple of days then get in touch with the doctor as they should be testing to see if you have ovulated x

Hi mouse12, yes I know am not out til af shows. rang drs today and they still havent got my 21 bloods back told me to ring at beginning of week, so i'll ring monday and hold off til then to test

Hi mouse12, yes I know am not out til af shows. rang drs today and they still havent got my 21 bloods back told me to ring at beginning of week, so i'll ring monday and hold off til then to test

Wow that is really weird that they have not gotten your results back. Mine usually get in the next day. Sorry about the BFN :(

Oh my god you guys, I just got my BFP at 13 DPO! This is the first month we tried since my MC (didn't try last month). I am in total shock! Going for blood work hopefully on Monday.

Oh my god you guys, I just got my BFP at 13 DPO! This is the first month we tried since my MC (didn't try last month). I am in total shock! Going for blood work hopefully on Monday.

Huge congratulations, so happy for you.

Oh Amelia I'm sorry for your BFN - my day 21 bloods took ages to come back. I hope you get some answers asap.

Trish! Yay! I'm so excited for you! Bump buddies!!

Oh Amelia I'm sorry for your BFN - my day 21 bloods took ages to come back. I hope you get some answers asap.

Trish! Yay! I'm so excited for you! Bump buddies!!

YAY! Our due dates are very close together. I'm due March 2nd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->