• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Pregnancy Pics!

40+6 weeks pregnant then 1day after then 4days after then 5days after then 1 week after

DSC05980.jpg 1day after (1).JPG 4days after.JPG 5days after.JPG week after.jpg

Lol i still look pregnant on day after one :( went down quite fast though after then

Aw, Becy you look amazing! And yeah the 1 day after one you still looked pregnant that's weird looking :haha:

:hugs: You're doing great hun keep praying that weight will shed right off :haha:

That's amazing how is your belly not all flabby! You'll be back to normal in no time.

I was just about to say the same flutterby,
U tummy is still so taught!
Ull be back to normal in no time...im still a jelly tum lol xxxx

I looked awful after i had him was a right fatty still my sister turned round and said you still look about 5 months pregnant! i was like thanx haha.. was all flabby for abit it is now specially when i sit down lol but when i stand up it looks okay. Iv only got stretchies on my left hip and boobs dont know how i got away without them on my belly cause iv always had a tight stomach :shrug: didnt use any stretch mark stuff either :shrug:

I said to everyone i dont want another baby after i had Mason lol but like couple days after he was here i was like i want another in few years :haha: its weird how i changed my mind think was just the thing after you give birth for first time its abit of a shocker lol wel was for me.
xx

5 Weeks ladies! :lol: don't think i'll change much now til i get fat busting :rofl:

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/mushroompixie/3-5weeks.jpg​

I think you all look great :)

I'm not so much worried about having a jelly belly, but I'm really scared that I'll get terrible stretchmarks :(

did any 1 find bio oil helped

i think your waist looks a bit smaller on the 5 week one love bunny and becy 3 weeks later and im still saying russells going to be a only child, think it will take me a while to forget his birth...

Id love another not now obviously in few years maybe but it still took me time to think that lol.. but id love a girl now iv got mason but spose cant pick what ya have lol

heres my 10day after pics think im getting there now :]

10 days after.jpg

10days after.jpg

Im sure you both look stunning!

Ill be jealious of your bump if i see it sarah i miss my bump alot now its gone!

You have no stretchies.. :cry:

I didn't even look that good pre-preg.. Or anything close to that for that matter!!!

I'm so jealous, Becy :cry:

:haha:

This thread is not allowed to die off.........the thought of having to put on pics of my post-preg belly will motivate me more than anything else haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->