Post Pregnancy Pics!

:hugs: thank you all!
i think i have made my mind up that im going to give it a go :D providing the birth and everything doesnt stop me trying :D

hopefully Harriet will just accept it all because shes so young? :rofl: who made parenting so hard ;)? x

i recommend this to everyone but honestly take a look at bump to breastfeeding. Its awsum and really helps to help you make sure mind up. You can get the DVD from your MW or can watch on NHS website i think.

me too. i knew that i wanted to breastfeed but watched that DVD really confirmed me wanting to do it and actually made me sort of excited about it haha.

same! it made me feel more confident about it as well, i didnt really know how to 'do it' before but now i feel like i could give it a good bash :winkwink:

and its not long for any of you girls before you get to try it either :happydance: your both so close to D-day now!! x

:haha: Anna i cant wait to recieve that text saying he's here!!

i think ill actually jump up and down with delight!

:D i cant wait to come on here afterwards and see my thread lmao xx

D-Day just reminds me of dooms day..
I hope my labor isn't like dooms day!! :wacko:

Jas it wont be dooms day hun ;)
and Anna.. your thread will be like 10 pages long with everyone saying how excited they are haha and then it will probably and up in a chat thread like this one :blush:

:haha: lucky bugger :D

god i have so long to wait until im where you girls are, once rileys here.. Noah needs to hurry up and be here in a few weeks also :haha: x

I have a question for all the wonderful ladies that have had their sweet peas!

I have a few strechmarks. and im not preggers yet. They arent the red ones just the light colored ones. do you think for those who got strechmarks that a tan would of helped hide them?

When i do get peggers hopefully i wont get them. me being small i just know ill get them. im wondering if maybe i should try to tan and lay by the pool if i can maybe they wont be so red?? if that makes any sense..

I hope that when i have my little one ill be as brave as you lovely ladies!! :)

thanks

To be honest with you, logically thinking, stretchmarks are damaged skin and by tanning your just damaging the skin even more :( ! Especially if you burn aswell! I noticed that stratchmarks and scars react to hot and cold anyway so if your hot they will go red and if your cold they usually go purple. The best bet is to use bio-oil and a few drops of pure tea-tree essential oil and rub it on the marks everyday before bed - the bio-oil helps fade them and the tea-tree helps heal the scar (redness normally means it hasn't stopped healing yet underneath the skin) I have scars nearly 3 years old that are still red so please note that they are still healing, even though they look like they have - they haven't. And tanning over them isn't going to help and the heat can make them itchy! I would use a higher factor sun lotion on scars and stretchmarks as the skin is broken, damaged and alot more sensitive than normal skin x

i find mine show more when its cold :(

the heat makes them a bit red but less purple haha! and fake tan didnt help the ones on my legs x

Ok ladies consider youselves honoured not even my OH has seen this belly. I have been covered up since 1min after LO's birth.

I have included a pre pregnancy and a 8month post one for you all. I was 9st 7 in the first but am now 11st 5. I have lost 2st 6, finally i am alowed to train again (i wasnt supposed to as my iron levels were still too low and i kept on feinting). I dont expect to get back to pic 1 as my body shape has changed but i am aiming for about 10st 4.

I hate being size 16 (no offence to anyone who is btw)

Sam x

Attachments

• 20052008178.jpg
    20052008178.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 47
  • P2041_18-02-10.jpg
    P2041_18-02-10.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 56
your 8 month one looks great hun.. Hope i look that good after.
Love the tats too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->