• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Pregnancy Pics!

they freak me out in the shops....i dont get how they can work?
Crazy magic underwear....WITCHCRAFT!!!

To The Docks!!!

SHUT UP KRIS!!! You wouldn't know cause your not in the CHUBBY brigade :haha: xxx

Your hardly chubby Jess, lol, you look amazing, am jealous!

And yeah I'm totally wide awake, WHY?!?!

Jess...seriously ur pics of ur dance outfits are fookin amazing...iv have never and will never have a bod like that so SHURRUP yoself!

and u r losin ur baby weight fast so im sure ull be wiggeling ur thang, furry boots, binini, baby sling and all in no time :rofl:

:D xxxxxx

Jess...seriously ur pics of ur dance outfits are fookin amazing...iv have never and will never have a bod like that so SHURRUP yoself!

and u r losin ur baby weight fast so im sure ull be wiggeling ur thang, furry boots, binini, baby sling and all in no time :rofl:

:D xxxxxx

:rofl: Interesting mental picture..

Oooo yeaaa! hahaha I dunno, I hope one day I will be able to dance again! I will be seriously wounded if not!! Oh well haha I'll just have to cover the belly :rofl: or just buy some industrial strength body foundation :haha: xxx

is there any change?
1st is one week post, next is today at 10 days post-preg.:cry:

Attachments

• 1weekpost.jpg
    1weekpost.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 9dayspost.jpg
    9dayspost.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 99
Defiately a change hun, you'll loose it in no time!!!

Kris, interesting mental pic there!

There is DEFFO a change there! remember you only left it an extra 3 days hun :D alot can happen in a week!! xx

can i just ask.. :blush: am i the only one whos legs are covered in stretchies :(? x x

I have no strech marks on my belly but I do have them on the bacl of my left leg lmao

although they are from 6yrs ago so no hardly visable x

I have loads on my thighs and the back of my knees :(

x

glad im not the only one!!

i have them on the inside of my thighs, behind my knees and they seemed to spread right down my thigh too :(

they are kind of invisible atm but after i had Harriet they were So RED!! it only going to be the same this time. i was devestated because i couldnt wear a skirt in summer lol x x

Yeah i'm pretty much the same as you Sarah, I have a 2yr gap between my LOs though, but my stretchmarks had never faded properly in the first place to be honest, then I got pregnant again and I dunno if I got more in the same place, but they were all red again...still red now actually in certain lights, they are looking better though. Still wouldn't wear a skirt in summer I don't think, unless it was with leggins :( ... maxi dresses and linen pants all the way lol....

My inner thighs are pretty Bad they got it worst then any other area of my body :(

i think my legs bother me more than my other stretchmarks tbh!

i really DREAD getting my legs out! not so much at the minute because you cant see them (love how they fade in WINTER! :growlmad:) but by summer they'll be awful

*sigh* oh and my boobs didnt get let off lightly either..they are covered! x

I'm lurking
But I'll belong here in just a few short weeks hopefully :winkwink:

I have stretch marks on my inner thighs that I can barely see down there right now but they're getting really bad in my last few weeks it's gonna look horrible down there for years to come :cry:

Also, Rome! I see a big difference definitely! You'll drop all that weight fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->