• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Pregnancy Pics!

Picture0010.jpg
Picture0011.jpg
Picture0013.jpg

8 weeks after birth, havent really changed much since birth

just got my belly button pierced yesterday so looks weird cus ive got it pierced twice in different places lol xx

oh dear you all look so good, you make me sick! :haha: im gonna still have a jelly belly months on, its gonna be a twat to lose the amount ive put on :cry: xx

trashit i feel the same!! :hugs:

i am determinded to lose all my baby wieght + more! although im not too hopeful im going to look very good!! x

i think i might get magic knickers and pretend to everyone else i lost the wieght when they see me :rofl:

saying that, i dont wanna be boiling hot in the summer time haha! x x

sorry toooo nosy in but my god girlies if i look like any of you after birth i will be soo happy!!

your all gorgeous!

and btw? Christine looks that good in real too lol bloody cow eh :p i joke
x

Christine u look amazing!
And thank u trash and preggo,
u girls are doing wonders for my self esteem lol!
Its taken a bit of a knock recently so :thumbup: :haha: xxxxxx

i think i might get magic knickers and pretend to everyone else i lost the wieght when they see me :rofl:

saying that, i dont wanna be boiling hot in the summer time haha! x x

Magic knickers are vile in the summer, won't stop me wearing them though :haha:

SAMEEE!! omg what are we doing up at this time in the morning :rofl: I'm WIDE AWAKE...!

mine are amazing! £5 from primark! sort you right out! they go right up to under my boobs they are AWESOME! an absolute bugger to get in and out of but its WORTH IT :haha: x

I used the wear them all the time, and this was before I even got pregnant... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->