• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Pregnancy Pics!

I'm lurking
But I'll belong here in just a few short weeks hopefully :winkwink:

I have stretch marks on my inner thighs that I can barely see down there right now but they're getting really bad in my last few weeks it's gonna look horrible down there for years to come :cry:

Also, Rome! I see a big difference definitely! You'll drop all that weight fast!

god, I hope I do.
can't wait till your here with us:hugs:

once Jas and Anna have popped.. does that make me next in line :D!?

I'm lurking
But I'll belong here in just a few short weeks hopefully :winkwink:

so exciting!!

rome i definitely see the difference :D you look great to say you've just had a baby!!

sarahhhhhhh that pic of harriet in the trolley is so cute!!! i love her little face looking up at you aww :cloud9:

i hated my body b4 i was preg am only 18 weeks and am hugeeeee no strechies yet tho has any 1 used bio oil and thort it worked am gonna start swimming soon am a brides maid 6 weeks after giving birth great :(

:blush: kim...
after i had Harriet i noticed one random one on mine too!

i cant see it now though :wacko: it dissapeared..

yyyyy cnt men stuffer can we just have the baby and they get the sickness strechmarks sore boobs an bits its not fair they get away with a bit of moaning ha

everyone whos regularly posting in bumps :) (ooops shoulda made it clear :blush:)

ahhh everyone looks soo greatt :)
and this post made me feel so much better.. i was crying the other day, because my OH's mum mentioned that i will never get my figure back and i'll be horrible forever..
so i imagine me sitting on the sofa (42 stone) not being able to move eating maccy d's :( like the really large people.. and have felt down ever since.. sorry that sounds mean.. but then thinking about it.. it's a bit stupid cause i know so many women who have had children and they look great.. :)
but seeing you lot 3 weeks after.. actually has cheered me up sooo amazinglyyy :D
xxxxx

dont worry you wont be eating maccy ds cos they dont deliver so youd have to get up and move to go get it :hugs: hope is not lost
lol :D

i wish they did too i have to actually get a lift every time i wanna go :rofl:
just dont eat junk and exercise and youll be fine :hugs: remember fat people are (usually) fat because they eat pizza alot, stick to that mantra and you'll stay thin ;)

i look like m pregnant again :cry:

My goal is to have a nce tummy unless pregnant agan by the end of may :thumbup: going to fingers cross goon the Wii Monday-Friday for 1hour a day weekends join the Oh on the dogs long walk...

Ive started adding salad to dinners even if its pizza a salad on the side lmao!!

Just got to try and have 3meals aday i currently snack loads lol :dohh:

i wish they did too i have to actually get a lift every time i wanna go :rofl:
just dont eat junk and exercise and youll be fine :hugs: remember fat people are (usually) fat because they eat pizza alot, stick to that mantra and you'll stay thin ;)

chocolate and ice cream is completely fine though :thumbup:
hmm maccys sounds good, i still want that mcfluffy i keep forgeting to get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"