Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

hahaha ive just noticed archie has a pink dummy in on the pic,

Yeah I thought it was clear too :D

Absolutely loving that zoo nappy! What make is it? What type of nappy is it...AIO, Pocket, Fitted etc?

x

laurie - aww he looks so adorable, def not too girlie :D and louise - archie is soooooo cute! loving his striped legs :D

Heres my fluffy bum bunny!!

2m2wk bamboozle.jpg

Totsbots bamboozle (before the wrap)

2m3wk smartnappy.jpg

Mothercare smart nappy (i think it looks quite sweet)

2m3wk spotty bamboozle.jpg

Bamboozle in a purple spotty wrap

2m3wk BG.jpg

And my fave :kiss: a BG in colour zinnia

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Lush pics babyshambelle! :D Olivia is beautiful :cloud9: How do you find the totsbots bamboozles? Am thinking of trying them x

Lush pics babyshambelle! :D Olivia is beautiful :cloud9: How do you find the totsbots bamboozles? Am thinking of trying them x

Aw, thanks hun! To be honest i'm not very keen on the bamboozles, but I got given a load of used ones for free when I was starting off with cloth. Now I sort of use them as inbetween nappies when I have run out of the gooduns (i'm currently building my stash). I don't like how they get very wet all over (even her tummy, waist etc), and I find the elastic digs in quite a lot.

As I got them for free and they are never all in use, I could send you one to try if you like? They are size 1's (up to 18lb..how big is your Layla?) Let me know!

Laura xxx

awww Olivia looks gorgeous! and i love the mothercare smart nappy :thumbup: def going to get some of them for baby no 2 :happydance:

Aw, thanks hun! To be honest i'm not very keen on the bamboozles, but I got given a load of used ones for free when I was starting off with cloth. Now I sort of use them as inbetween nappies when I have run out of the gooduns (i'm currently building my stash). I don't like how they get very wet all over (even her tummy, waist etc), and I find the elastic digs in quite a lot.

As I got them for free and they are never all in use, I could send you one to try if you like? They are size 1's (up to 18lb..how big is your Layla?) Let me know!

Laura xxx

Aw Yeh that'd be great to try one then I can decide whether or not I like em! :D Laylas about 15lb now so should still fit her just. I'll PM you my address. If you give me your email I'll paypal you the postage. x

aww i missed loads of pix...everyones babe's are looking gorgeous in their new fluff!!!

laurie loving the new bg!!! those legs arent girly at all very sweet like a little bee !!! !!!!!!!!

louise that nappy is fab archie is a little stunner!!

babyshambelle - olivia looks absolutely gawjus!!! loving all the fluff!!!

:cloud9: keep em comin girls!

it won't let me upload pics of harley in his fluff, it keeps sayin upload failed:growlmad::cry:

me wanna see Harley too!!!

Heres Leo in his personalised weenotion!
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/IMG_2122.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/IMG_2135.jpg

Aaaw Jaq that weenotion is GORGEOUS!! :D Cute cute cute!!! x

Aw Jacqui, Leo looks FAB in that weenotions...the babylegs go with it so so so well too!!

is ur pic in photobucket? if so got to 'edit' and 'resize' :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"