Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

thank you :D
I'm a tester for a friend whos starting her cloth bum business so I get the first of the cuties :happydance:

Would she ship to australia haha. My daughter looked like a lady bug on her first U/S picture so we have a ladybug fetish LOL.

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/b13c64a4.jpg

Benji's New Custom Cloth ! i love it !!! its one of my three new ones , i have a handbag and purse with the same matieral

ohh tannembaum you're on CBM? who are you? :D

twinmummy I'm not sure worth a ask?
her fb page is called bumble bees it has a pic of a pink nappy with green border on it :)

ohh tannembaum you're on CBM? who are you? :D

twinmummy I'm not sure worth a ask?
her fb page is called bumble bees it has a pic of a pink nappy with green border on it :)

I've liked her. I'll send you a msg :)

What's CBM? :blush:

Here's Billy today in his latest I made.
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m617/Thumpertude/P1310043.jpg

Also thats awesome!! are you selling them?

Ahhhh.

I'm hoping to start soon :) Still working on my sizing as I've not used a pattern but created my own. I've ordered some lurvely new fabrics today though :dance: And my bamboo fleece came today for inserts. Sooooon!

I disembled a cheapie to 'make' a pattern but never got round to it :(

That ladybird nappy is adorable!!

Ahhhh.

I'm hoping to start soon :) Still working on my sizing as I've not used a pattern but created my own. I've ordered some lurvely new fabrics today though :dance: And my bamboo fleece came today for inserts. Sooooon!

WELL :blush: if you want to practice some adorable newborn/small girly nappies (maybe with ruffles :haha:) I'd be happy to pay you..... Just to help you practice of course :D

Ahhhh.

WELL :blush: if you want to practice some adorable newborn/small girly nappies (maybe with ruffles :haha:) I'd be happy to pay you..... Just to help you practice of course :D

:haha: I am DESPERATE to try out some ruffles! I made Billy a girly nappy today seeing as it's nearly Valentines day... A couple more adjustments and I'm there. I shall let you know when I'm ready Tan and we can meet up in Brizzle for testing purposes :)

Red crushed velvet :haha: I think he pulls it off.

Attachments

• P1310009.jpg
    P1310009.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 10
Im so up for that lol
Olive can be your number one tester :)

Thats a pretty nappy :thumbup:

Hello girls!! I have been waiting a long time to post in here, so I hope you don't mind. We started cloth & cloth wipes yesterday when Em was 5 days old. So far her diaper rash has improved, she cries much less when I change her and her bum just looks marvelous! We tried Lil' Joeys and Swaddlebees newborn simplex. We have a few newborn Grovia AIOs to try today so you will probably see more from me :flower: Anyways, here she is!

Attachments

• DSC_0205.jpg
    DSC_0205.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0210.jpg
    DSC_0210.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0209.jpg
    DSC_0209.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online