Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

omg! how cute is daisy!! i love her new fluff!! maddi was 9lb 3.5oz at birth! daisy looks so tiny and gorgeous! x x

awww sam - meadow looks gorgeous! def worth the wait! xx

aww maya she is stunning! and loving washing your fluff! what a good idea :D x x

i dont have a bum to put them in yet but heres some of my stash
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/markb2006/000_3896.jpg

Awww, she looks gorge!! Where did you get that round drier thing from.....that is EXACTLY what I have been looking for for my airing cupboard!! Though I wasn't sure it actually existed!!

I got it from Ikea, but Im sure wilkos and places like that would sell em.. Think they're for socks TBH! :D

omg hun how cute is Layla i won't show mr harley ( mr h as he is now known) as i think he would have his first crush. x

Now Donna - don't make Deri jealous! Layla and Deri are soul mates...they were born on the same morning don't you know :rofl:

Aww lil Deri watch out watch out harleys about lol my blonde haired blue eyed boy has his eye on lil Layla

:rofl:

:rofl:

Ooh great stash TG. What's the red one at the top right? I love it!

gorgeous stash i love stahs piccies makes me feel so much better about mine lol

i love stash piccies... something to aspire to :rofl:

Halen is finally out of his terries and into BG and Wonderoos full time :happydance:

Here he is tonight after his bath in his wonderoo

DSCF0945.JPG

Daisy in her eco bubs....having a paddy !!:rofl:
i luuuurve it !!

DSC01009.JPG

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Ahh thats just the cutes!!! i love the Ecobubs Sara.. even though they are very absorband they somehow dont look like a complete house ;)

mind you the FB looks adorable too!

aww Halen looks so cute.
sara daisy looks as adorable as ever xx

Halen is a stunner!! He looks super cute in that wonderoo!

Daisy is so cuuuuuteee! Can't believe she is almost the same age as my chunker! Loving the ecobubs (looks so super comfy) and the FB!

Awww Halen and Daisy look so cute!

Loving that eco bubs! :winkwink:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back