Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Arrrrgh! Dexter is so freakin yummy!!!!! Love the nappy too hehe I love ours! :D xxxxxx

Lol EXACTLY what LoveBunny said, Dexter is soooooo scrummy!! Every time I see a photo of him I get all mushy!! :D

First fluffy bum picture!!!
This is Theo in his Small BG AIO. I really like this one as it adjusts so that its not rubbing his cord but it doesnt leak round the legs, much approved...the second it was dry from him wearing it yesterday it went back on!
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/Theo3rdFeb011.jpg

He wore one of his Ittis last night, unfortunately I didnt get chance to take a piccie of him in it as he did a nice big sticky poop in it but to my relief the nappy held up well to the newborn poop assault and its been washed and come out without even the smallest hint of a stain...I purposefully didnt use any liner in the nappy at all to test it out. Passed with flying colours :)
Going to put him in an Itti again when I next change him (which will be soon as he has decided he wants to be awake!) and will take some more fluff pictures :)

Yay you found the smarties one! Very cute. :)

Dexter is too, love the itti!

Aww! Dexter is such a cute wee dude!! I love the ivory itti, mines on its way :happydance:

Squish- Theo looks so cute!! Cant wait to see the piccies of the ittis!!

Femme- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smarties issy!! :thumbup:

Heres a little stash pic so far,

Minus - Rasberry truffle BB and Pink Dalmation BB, and minus starwberry fields medium itti, jade medium itti, and turquoise medium itti and a pale pink medium itti which are all on the way.

:)

are issy bear ones good? im tempted for the cupcake one

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 10
Aw the pics are so cute, femme how do u find the issy, I'm going to get one but not seen much about them x

I only have 14 so far, :lol: Getting there, bit by bit. Sneaking them in :D

The issys are from cheeksandcherries and I can't recommend them enough. I'd say they're softer and more stylish than a bb. Bulky because they're btp but def my new favourite for style and feel.

OMG theo is soooo cuuute congrats :happydance:
Pinkylou your little girl is beautiful :cloud9:
Dexter is cuuute
Daisy OMG i LOVE her nappy!!!!!!

O, they are just all sooo scrummy :D Loving the statsh purpledahlia :)

Here's Imi in one of her ne BBs (got 2 today :D)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/Imogen/DSCF0960.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/Imogen/DSCF0969.jpg

My reply disappeared :?

Vici, Imi got sooo big, it seems like just yesterday you were announcing her birth, she's gorgeous!

Thanks hun, I can't believe how quick shes growing either lol. But then it only seems like yesterday you had Summer x

Oww gosh all those cute little baby's!!! :cloud9:
I need to get my ass in to gear and make another pic of Cole in new pop-in's and hopefully the bubbblebubs nappies that should be arriving today!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->