Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

damn! Well, can I have dibs if you're planning to sell them on ever? ahaha... :D

you getting the woolies bug now too femme?
Must say I lurveeeeee the ones Ive got now....Im looking at some wool right now to buy so I can knit some.....rofl

I'm not sure, I don't actually know what they're for :lol: but I love the ones Imi has!

they are for being pretty as a first stop ROFL. Generally as a replacement for PUL wraps but allowing the skin to breathe more :)
TBH I keep using Theos shorties over his nappies that dont need anything just because they are so lovely!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/yasbayat/bump/1003030002.jpg

Mini stash pic! (The pretty ones :happydance:)
I've got a few Blueberrys on the way too, and LB's Hahtaluvva or whatever it was called!!

As soon as I know babys gender I shall be buying like mad... I want lots of BBs and BG V3s and Flips and WNSS!! :D 3 days to go...

Luuuuurvely stash pic!!! I'm excited for you, what time is your scan??? xxx

Got some of Ryan to add; Lime Green Yoyoo bambo pocket (which I have to say I'm very impressed with), Orange WNNL with Monster, and a stripey lollipop rainbow. xx

Ryan's such a little cutie!!! Loving the leg chub :D

Jetters, I remember waiting to find out... it's so exciting eh? I never had the willpower for team yellow. :lol: I'll be waiting!

Yeah he is such a fatty the WNNL is a large and I could even do it up at the tightest poppers.

I was team Yellow (Glasgow doesn't do scans at 20 weeks or I might have found out) and I was so shocked when he came out and was a boy, I never expected a girl but I was still like 'a boy?' as if it was gonna be a giraffe or something :rofl: I'll def find out with the next one htough x

Ahh... the next one. I REALLLLLY want to be pg again. Terrible idea but still, hormones are going wild.

I know me too, but realistically I know it's not feasible the now but if OH said let's do it I'd jump at the chance, I've gone baby mad x

:D It was the "the now" that caught my attention. OH is from Ayrshire and not "Scottish sounding" enough for my liking (the glaswegian accent is my favourite ever) so I make him put it on now and then and he says things like that, ahaha.

/freakishness

Lol, you totally forget about colloquialisms and accent when you speak like that all the time! Yeah Ayrshire's not far from Glasgow, they have a slight more song to their accent than glaswegians I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->