Posting with caution

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
Got my :bfp: this morning after a month of confusion (DH agreed to NTNP then about 4 days later he brought some condoms) :happydance: Just gotta think of a way to tell him now :blush: Still seems to be very early so will have to see what happens but YAY!!!

Awww Congrats on the BFP. Hope all goes well for u x

He must have super sperm to get you pregnant so quick. I hope my OH is as good.

My family seem to be very fertile. My mum got pregnant while on the pill as did my sister and I did a few years back. when TTC with Ed I got pregnant 1st month of trying. My sister stopped her pill to get pregnant and it happened within a couple of weeks. I blame my nan she had 9 kids and was very fertile

oooh congrats!! im sure OH will be thrilled :) xxxxx

My family seem to be very fertile. My mum got pregnant while on the pill as did my sister and I did a few years back. when TTC with Ed I got pregnant 1st month of trying. My sister stopped her pill to get pregnant and it happened within a couple of weeks. I blame my nan she had 9 kids and was very fertile

lol! Good genes then!

Oh huge congratulations hun! Can't believe it happened so quickly for you :happydance:

How has the news gone down?

xxx

Wooohooo :happydance: thanks for the heads up in WTT! I didn't say much there, but wanted to say a huge congratulations!! How did your OH take it? xx

He's slowly coming to terms with it. Has already spoke about a double buggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"