Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Hi ladies

Hope you are all okay - looking like I will get to test again this month on Mother's Day :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Garfie - if that is the 30th - then I am testing that day too - it also happens to be my 1st Wedding anniversary! :happydance:

AFM: well crosshairs this morning ladies :happydance: but I knew I ovulated Monday - so it wasn't a big surprise... I am ff official 3DPO... not sure how I feel about our chances - wishing I would have got another :sex: session in - but my DH is super stressed at work - all week -
:sex: is the furthest thing from his mind on these kinda weeks :nope:
and I managed to walk out of the house without my vitamins/supplements so I am angry with myself... today will be a wash in that department - I have class so won't get back home till 10pm :(
Supposed to be beautiful weather today here in Illinois- the first day of Spring - thank goodness!!! bring on the sunshine!!!
:hugs: to you all
Have a great day ladies!! :flower::flower:

Yay for crosshairs Wish! Fx!

Sooo happy it's Spring, although there are rumors of another storm headed our way. :(

Turning 38 the beginning of May, and we're on Month 8 of TTC #1. I was thrown off a horse the last day of my yoga retreat in Costa Rica. Still did my scheduled HSG test 3 days later. That hurt! Between muscle spasms in my back from the fall and the waiting period after the HSG test, there was no BD and we missed our window in month 7. It was actually nice to take a break from BBT and charting though. With his semen sample in and my CD 3 testing done yesterday, we meet with the fertility doctor on Tuesday for our results and game plan. The doctor had mentioned IUI after my initial consultation and exam, so we shall see... Nervous and excited all at the same time. Is there an April testing thread yet?

P.S. I managed to surf, zip line, and snorkel before the horse back riding accident, so the Costa Rica trip was still amazing despite my fall. That place is paradise <3

I'm back from vacation...I'll catch up in a few!
I was SOOOO sick from Tuesday night on. I hardly got to take advantage of the free food/drinks. Ugh...but the Bahamas are quite lovely.

Sorry the witch got you Paula, Driving280, and Blues.
Fezzle and Galvan-Glad the witch has finally come around. That painful cyst sounds absolutely miserable.
kfs1-Sorry you're still feeling bad too. I wonder why the antibiotics aren't working.
Wish-You can't beat yourself up over BD times. You do the best you can. We still took advantage (hubs saw my OPKs in the trash can and was like 'what is that test? What does that mean?' So cute..hee hee) because he showed an interest, and I couldn't let feeling bad and not eating keep me down.

Redclaire/garfie-I'll update the front page.

*sigh* I sure was hoping to come back to some BFPs to report. This makes me sad.

TERRI!!!! I missed you lady!!! I'm so sorry you have been sick :-(
Welcome back!!!!!

It's not looking good for me ladies. I couldn't resist and I tested this morning BFN. Then I started spotting this afternoon. Now I am just waiting for AF to arrive.

kholtmann-:hugs: That really sucks, but I'm not marking you out until the witch really shows up.

Galvan-Thanks!! That would be great. I'm going to be testing early in April. No rush though..whenever the thread comes up, I'll put my name down. :)

Wish-Thank you, pretty!!

I was supposed to test on the 29th, but since I "supposedly" O'd on day 11 (if that was even real), I suppose I'll be testing earlier now. Around the 26th. But I'll most likely start early. I don't have much hope for this cycle with the weirdness of it.... O'ing a day after last clomid pill?? And ff wasn't interested in giving me CHs, so I did my own just to have something to look at. But since I'm finally seeing an FS on the 31st, and since I just cleared a blockage in my right tube (which certainly explained a lot from all these months of trying!), I'm still in high spirits looking forward to the next couple of months! I won't give up this cycle yet though (never say never). Might test at 11dpo, on Sunday... Early, I know. But may not be able to hold out. ;)

GL moni... Will be waiting to hear tomorrow! Fxd!!!!!!!

ERose-Wackadoodle. I guess it's good that you saved some OPKs, but I hate that you missed the solid smiley. It means so much! I'll change your date to the 26th. :dust: You are so funny with your early testing, but why not? Your chart looks good, even if you did add your own crosshairs. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! <3

Hi girls, been stalking this thread but wasn't really ready to join as I'd had a mmc in december. The baby passed at 10w and it was devastating. I was due to test on the 28th but I'm a complete poas. So as of 9dpo I'm bfp. Hoping for my rainbow. Baby dust to all. xx

I'm so sorry to those that got af in the past week or so. :hugs: Sorry I haven't been on much recently. I've been trying to stay off the internet more and focus on some things.

Good luck to those in the 2ww! :thumbup:

Terri ~ Glad to see you back.

NandO ~ I remember you from around fall time when I was a newbie around here. I'm sorry about your m/c. :hugs: Congrats on your rainbow! I hope this one sticks for you. :thumbup:

Seems as though my body likes to o when it *would have* had I not extended the previous cycles LP with the progesterone suppositories. I extended LP by 4 days last cycle, I O'ed 4 days early this cycle. :haha: Similar thing happened my cycles in Nov/Dec. I O'ed on cd 11 between 4-6 pm. Didn't get a temp rise the next am since I'm a slow riser anyway with progesterone issues, and I O'ed in the evening this time instead of am, so didn't have a chance to rise by next am, but it's risen today. So, even though my chart looks funny with the o day I selected, I know when it happened since I felt it. CM was dried up and sticky most of yesterday too, which is a sign of o being past. My ticker from mfc selected o day as cd12 based on opk, so it's a day off for the dpo.

Momof3girls - its ok to take breaks - sometimes we need to for our sanity!!! welcome back!

Terri - what is up with your temps lady??? :shrug: talk about wackadoodle!!!

NandO1- welcome!!! and :hugs: for your loss :( and congrats on the BFP - I read it wrong earlier!!! our first one of March YAY!!!

Erose - no giving up on this cycle - your chart still looks fabulous darrrling!!! :thumbup:

L.Ann.V - Costa Rica sound LOVELY!!! I am totally jealous of your zip lining, surfing and snorkeling - not the horseback riding though!! :haha:
FX crossed that April will be your month!!! :thumbup:

AFM: Working today and it has turned colder - bleh!!! I am 5 DPO... FF has my test date on 30 March (my 1st anniversary) - I am not sure I can hold out that long - just praying... this is our month... it would be so cool to be pg on our anniversary!!!

Happy Saturday everyone!!! :dust: to all

Congratulations NandO1. I hope this is the sticky bean you've been hoping for. That is such great news! :happydance:

Momof3-I hear you on focusing on other things, but thank you for the welcome back.

Wish-I was sick on Tuesday evening, and Wednesday morning when I temped, I had a really high temperature. I didn't sleep well that night either. I was up every two hours. That was also the day I got a +opk (go figure). I will probably discard it at some point, but because it was O day, I left it in. :shrug: Hopefully things will steady out now that I'm home.

Well I did something silly this morning at only 9dpo I poas.....
I did get a very and I mean a squinter of a line, but it faded......:nope:
So after another 4 hour hold......
Yet again another squinter, and yet again it has now faded after 30mins....:nope:
Must be evaps...... feel silly for getting my hopes up....:cry::cry:

hey ladies! i wanted to check in. i am so sorry for everyone that AF showed up for. stupid witch. except the one lady ( sorry cant remember the name now) that was waiting for her! yay! lol idk why my tickers says 7 dpo. i am actually 9 dpo today and BFN. :cry: temps usually start to drop in the next day or two so i guess we shall see, but im not hopeful. clomid and progesterone cream might make my lp a couple days longer who knows. but even tho 9 dpo seems early i still feel out. usually cause i only usually make it to 12 dpo ish before the witch shows. but i do have a few more days left! just frustrated as we only have a couple more cycles left and then its time to accept it's just not ment to be for us. guess im having a down day. i always test early and often. i am a control freak and not testing drives me insane. i have to know! lol so testing for me is less stressful then not testing. who knows maybe i will feel different next month. not really stressed about the whole thing. just getting more and more frustrated when i think about it.... hope everyone is having a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->