Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

makia-Your jump this morning was sky high!! Did you test again? Are you feeling any better or worse? I'm getting excited...maybe we will have at least one BFP on this thread, but no pressure. hee hee.

<3

Hey girls,

I might be back in here. Had spotting and then bleeding all weekend. Went to emergency today and five hours later they told me I have a "suspected anembryonic." The sac is empty. So sad to find this out at 12 weeks when I thought we were almost out of the danger zone. :cry: Oh well, going to my doctor tomorrow to figure out how to pass it out of me so we can try again.

How's everyone here? Great thread title btw!

Future mom - :hug: I am so sorry... My heart breaks for you! We are here if/when you need us :-(

Futuremom BIG :hugs: too U!!

I have to go for my D&C Tom so I know how u feel :cry:

Oh sis, I'm so sorry, I know how you feel, I found out I lost my baby at my 12w scan. Baby had no hb and has passed at 10w. It was devastating. I'm afraid I dont have any words of comfort as I dont think anything can ease the sadness at this moment in time. Massive love & hugs hun xxxx

Oh girls...i'm so sorry for your losses!:nope:
You are in my thoughts today:cry:

Futuremom-Oh my goodness! I am so sorry....I thought that at 12 weeks you are out of the danger zone too. :hugs: This is devastating...I do like your attitude though, but it still has to be so heartbreaking.

Taurus8484-Sorry about AF showing up. She's the worst! :hug:

Futuremom - Hugs and prayers to you and your family. I'm so, so sorry. :hugs:

Taurus - Sorry that AF showed. :(

So sorry futuremom :hugs:

I posted on the other thread that I have my hsg tomorrow morning. I am a nervous wreck because it's a 52 mile drive to my appointment and we're getting snow tomorrow- whiteout conditions in the morning actually. And there is no way to reschedule this cycle.

Also, I didn't get an antibiotic script. Is that unusual?

Nano: Congratulations! Fxfxfx

Makia: I'm sorry that you're struggling. Why do you only have a few cycles left?

Galvan: yay! Glad you're on to the next cycle. I've never had a cyst so I'm sorry I can't be much help. Maybe call your doc and ask? Hope you're not in too much pain.

Moni: sorry for your BFN. Do you feel like AF is definitely coming? :hugs:

Wish: like I said on the other thread, good looking chart!

we only have a few cycles left because it is wearing on us. 18 cycles now. we talked in depth about it and honestly we dont want to have a new born when i am 40 something. that's just our feelings. we almost stopped when my grandson was born...my grandson will be older then my child :dohh: haha. but its more just we dont have much more in us. we have one more cycle of clomid and then probably a couple medicated IUI's. and then we will probable be done. we wont prevent for probably about a year but we dont have it in us to keep trying...then after a year i will go get back on BC or have my tubes tied. we dont want a "opps" in our (well my DH is already in his 40's) 40's. we dont want to be raising kids well into our 60's. i guess we kinda figure i have 3 kids and he has none of his own...if after everything we have done, and if we do the IUI and it still doesnt work...then we have done all we can and maybe its just not ment to be....we can't afford IVF so IUI is as far as we can go anyway and we can only afford maybe two or three of those. he has never even had a scare in all his life....and lets just say he has been overly friendly with the ladies in the past haha his SA came back low end of normal and increased visosity... so we dont know why its not happening. doc thinks my eggs are old hahaa

makia-Your jump this morning was sky high!! Did you test again? Are you feeling any better or worse? I'm getting excited...maybe we will have at least one BFP on this thread, but no pressure. hee hee.

<3

just saw this lol yeah i was excited when i took my temp...till i got out of bed and barfed....turns out we all had a bad case of food poisoning lol. so it was just cause i was sick! darn it! i tested this morning and white as white can be

Hey girls,

I might be back in here. Had spotting and then bleeding all weekend. Went to emergency today and five hours later they told me I have a "suspected anembryonic." The sac is empty. So sad to find this out at 12 weeks when I thought we were almost out of the danger zone. :cry: Oh well, going to my doctor tomorrow to figure out how to pass it out of me so we can try again.

How's everyone here? Great thread title btw!

i am so sorry :cry: :nope:

Futuremom I'm so very sorry. Big hugs.xx

makia-I understand why you would want to stop after a few more cycles. It does get trying/tiring after a while. Be thankful that at least you have kids of your own, and hopefully your hubs feels that those kids are his too. Sorry about your food poisoning too.

Bookwrmgal-Good luck getting to your appointment tomorrow. Just make sure the office is open before you trek all that way, and if it is, leave early! You shouldn't need any antibiotics, just make sure to take an advil or something about an hour prior to the procedure. You should be fine at work...and maybe put a pad in your purse if you're going on to work afterwards. Hopefully they would provide you with one, but if not, you'll be ready. I felt weird afterwards, but I didn't necessarily feel BAD, if that makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->