Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

saw the line - did you test again today?

FXed!!

Ugh, I did but nothing.
I am stumped. I saw 2 lines on 2 different tests then the same exact tests are negative today.
A chemical cant happen THAT fast can it?

You're still v early kayotic. It might be just the time of day or because it was diluted

Maybe yesterday's tests were more sensitive. Fx you see lines tomorrow or the next day!! I would think that seeing lines on 2 tests yesterday would rule out evap lines.

kfs1-Yay for positive smiley. Woohoo...I think mine should show up tomorrow, but we'll see..fxfx Have fun at your party tonight!

Kayotic-I hope it was a fluke too. There's no way that line can show on two tests yesterday, and nothing today. I agree with Galvan.

Our flight may be delayed due to impending snow. We have to catch three different flights, so if we can get out of Bmore, we should be ok. It's just getting out of Bmore that's the problem. If i pack, hopefully my stomach will feel better. :growlmad:

Positive opk this afternoon - kinda surprised me - it was neg this morning the. 9 hours later bam!!
Sorry about your flights Terri - this crazy ass weather!!! I've had enough already!!!
Kayotic - fx crossed you will see lines tomorrow!!!
:hi: to everyone else!!

Yeah Wish!! I think I should probably try an OPK tonight because I am feeling like it's time, but we'll just BD tonight (hopefully), and see what my test stick says and then up and at 'em in the morning. I'll actually feel ok if it's neg. in the morning because who knows what we'll be doing all day tomorrow.

ive never temped vaginally, do you do it the same....just stick it in your whooha instead of your mouth? lol same thermometer or would i need a diff one...not sure about it. my mouth temps seem ok? least ive always thought so haha... but i just wanted to come on and check on everyone....and let everyone know i ovulated :happydance: so now im three DPO. i always do O anyway, it just makes me excited cause now im in the horrid yet exciting TWW ....hope everyone is good and happy st patty's day!

Lookie what just came in the mail! Trying a new brand I've read good things about since Wonfo has given me bad evaps lately! These are sure predict. ..50 of them �� let the peeing begin!
Lookie what just came in the mail! Trying a new brand I've read good things about since Wonfo has given me bad evaps lately! These are sure predict. ..50 of them �� let the peeing begin!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac110/makiaelkins/sure_zpsaa98d2f2.jpg

Lookie what just came in the mail! Trying a new brand I've read good things about since Wonfo has given me bad evaps lately! These are sure predict. ..50 of them �� let the peeing begin!
Lookie what just came in the mail! Trying a new brand I've read good things about since Wonfo has given me bad evaps lately! These are sure predict. ..50 of them �� let the peeing begin!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac110/makiaelkins/sure_zpsaa98d2f2.jpg

I am using these - I dont know if I am getting evaps or indents or positives. I will let you know in a few days, haha.

p.s. I went through all 50 of mine in two months, rofl.

I have learned my lesson with the early testing. Never again!
Next cycle I am using 10,000 HCG so I cant even possibly test until 10dpo, anyway.

Also, I am considering taking 2 cycles off until it's time to start the IUI's in May/June. I would really love to drop 30 lbs before we start.

yes please do let me know! it excites me that they are 10 miu idk why. its the little things i guess lol. i wonder how fast i will go through these! lol

Blues - :( so sorry AF got you... :hugs:

Driving - crap - AF got you too??? I am sorry - just sucks - no way around it... :hugs:

Makia and Kayotic - I ordered 50 OPK and HCG wondfo's... after my wicked evap on HCG last cycle- I wish I didn't... but nothing I can do now but use them up!!!
the OPK's work great - never had a problem with those!!

AFM: definitely pos OPK today - started around 330 yesterday afternoon - then both tests today were blaring positive... me and the hubby are doing the every other day method - and :sex: last night... hoping the :spermy: was there when the egg dropped!!! I keep arguing with myself about trying to get the hubby to go tonight too... but I have been trying to relax this cycle...but its hard... just hoping those :spermy: are super strong!!! hehe

AF for me too yesterday, though for me it was a welcome sight as I know I didn't ovulate last cycle and now I can get my Day 3 tests done tomorrow.

Well ladies - I had my 21 day blood draw and once again it was high - 34.6. So I definitely ovulated. :happydance: Here's to hoping that his sperm are good swimmers and can catch that egg!

Fezzle - I guess I can't boo hoo your AF - we are glad she showed - now you can get those tests you need and move that much closer to a BFP!!

Kholtmann - YAY! for ovulation - here's hoping :spermy: will meet eggie!!!:happydance:

I keep thinking Terri is laying on the beach having an umbrella drink making Bahama babies!!! :wohoo::wohoo:
Im jealous on many levels!!!

AFM: well as I suspected - temp rise this morning and OPK negative... as long as the temps stay up I should be in TWW... ugh... I am praying the spotting stays away...and those :spermy: were waiting for the eggie!!!
[-o<

Good morning Ladies!!! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"