Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Sorry Driving and Blues!!! :hugs: Ugh - this seems like a tough month for everyone.

Fezzle - Happy that you're happy about AF showing. :)

Wish - Looks like your temp jumped today, huh? Hope you were able to get another BD in last night!!!

kholtmann - Great news! Fx!

I'm on my 3rd day of blinking smiley faces. Wondering when I'll hit my peak! This has never happened to me before. I usually go straight from nothing right to my peak with no blinkers. Hmmmm. I'm also still sick and had to go back to the doctor for stronger meds so I'm wondering if that's messing with my body somehow.

Question for those of you who temp - do you even disregard temperatures when you know that they're not accurate (i.e. if you didn't temp at the right time or didn't sleep, etc.). I have a few of those dates this month and it's making my chart look crazy!

Kfs - unfortunately no :sex: last night... I am trying not to beat myself up about it :cry:...my DH just cannot do every night... we did Fri and Sunday night... Im just hoping...and we will again tonight...just because...
and about temperatures - I did disregard a temp this cycle - it was just so high (like post O high) and I took it about 3 hours later than normal...
:shrug: I haven't done that before...but I did this time...
probably not helping you huh??

Kfs - unfortunately no :sex: last night... I am trying not to beat myself up about it :cry:...my DH just cannot do every night... we did Fri and Sunday night... Im just hoping...and we will again tonight...just because...
and about temperatures - I did disregard a temp this cycle - it was just so high (like post O high) and I took it about 3 hours later than normal...
:shrug: I haven't done that before...but I did this time...
probably not helping you huh??

Oh - definitely don't beat yourself up about it. In all honesty, they say should only BD every other day to give those spermies some time to recuperate. I think your timing was perfect and it definitely can't hurt to BD again tonight. Believe me ... I had to nag, nag, nag at my husband last night because he didn't feel like it. It's the worst part about this whole process.

Haha - I guess it doesn't hurt to just leave my temps in there. They're pre-o temps anyway.

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been around much this month. I was trying not to be mental about trying this month but now I think I'm worse. I should have just let myself be crazy lol. Anyway this cycle we used the soft cups the day before and the day of O, and I have been going to acupuncture appointments once a week. My chart looks great but still no positive pregnancy test. I feel like we did everything in our power to get pregnant but I'm feeling pretty defeated right now. I guess we will go back and try iui again. It worked the first try last time. So sorry for everyone whose witch showed up and fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting to test. So much for March being lucky!

Hi Paula - Sorry you're feeling so down. I think your chart looks great - it's not over until that :witch: comes! Fx!

Paula - I totally agree with kfs - you are not out and your chart looks lovely!!!
I bought soft cups - but I opened one and thought how in the heck does that.... fit in there!!! :rofl: so no - haven't used them...

Still stalking ladies:ninja:

Sorry for those that got AF:cry: (apart from Fezzle) :wacko: onto your CD3 tests good luck.

Good luck to those having testing done :hugs:

Sorry for those whose charts are causing confusion (me too!) :winkwink:

Good luck to those about to test:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

And AF just let me know she is arriving tomorrow or Thurs :growlmad:

On a positive note, that means I can call and schedule my HSG and progress out of the holding pattern I have been in.

Sorry about AF driving, Blues, and Bookworm. :hugs: Good luck with the HSG!

AFM, still no AF. My cramps are horrible, but nothing. I don't expect AF really for anothe rfew weeks due to the BCP. I think the BCP is working on the cyst. I am in so much pain. It is either the cyst getting ready to pop or I am getting a kidney infection. I have bad lower back pains right at my waist and horrible period cramps. They only seem to get worse after we DTD. I think I am going to go get checked out and postpone any DTD until this cyst is gone. :(

I had a very obvious positive Monday. Then I caught the stomach bug and spent the next 2 days puking/etc. I doubt theyre related but not theyre all negative. I am giving it 2 more days and then stopping progesterone.

Hi Ladies!
Sorry and hugs for all caught by the witch!!
Well, mad busy week...soz I haven't been on. So IUI cancelled last wed cos 3 follies, two 16mm and one 20mm..so upset cos the clinic warned against :sex: in case of triplets. Myself and OH said what the hell let's go catch an egg or 3 so have been at it like rabbits!! Much fun had:happydance::winkwink::haha:
So i don't temp but going by dates ( last AF on 1st March..handy!) I guess ovulation CD14 so i'm 5DPO today.
My boobs are achey but when I got preggers on Seán I had absolutely no symptoms in TWW...
Soo I guess I'll test the 26th...I have my new 25 pack of cheap HPT all delivered:happydance:

Good luck, Redclaire! I hope the natural cycle works!

I had my Day 3 blood draw today- 3 big vials! I'm hoping they were done at the right time this time. I really think the dong quai makes me bleed. I started taking it on Friday and started bleeding Monday, which was on CD28 so right on schedule, but surprising as I know I didn't ovulate last cycle! And I stopped taking the dong quai after Monday and the bleeding has pretty much stopped already. I have had some other AF signs like spots and cramps, but my cervix has still been high and soft and I've had some pains that feel more like ovary pains. I guess if you're not ovulating it's not like a real AF anyway. I have an appointment on Friday next week to discuss the results with my Dr, but I should be able to call and find out the results before then too.

Galvan - I'm sorry that you're in so much pain. Definitely head to the doctor. I hope this cyst business will be over for you soon. :hugs:

Kayotic - Oh no - stomach bugs are the worst. Hope you're feeling better!

Redclaire - Glad you had so much fun trying. :) :) :) Fx!

Fezzle - Glad that things are moving for you. I hope you get some results soon so you can move forward and make a solid plan.

I finally had a solid smiley today after days of flashers. But of course, I woke up extremely late and didn't have time to temp (during the most important time). I had an early meeting at work and couldn't risk being late. Oh well - we've been BDing like crazy and will continue over the next few days. Still feel like suuuuch crap! These stronger antibiotics don't seem to be helping as much as I'd like.

I am finally spotting. So I guess the pain was the cyst. I know this is going to be one painful AF.

:hugs: kayotic.

Redclaire, Fx for a BFP!!

Fezzle, hopefully your results are normal.

Kfs, fx for a BFP in 2 weeks!!

Good luck with the cyst and AF, galvanbaby- I hope you're back on track now!

How's everyone doing today? This month has been such a downer, huh?

Had my solid smiley yesterday and a temp jump today. I think I'll BD again tonight just to be sure. But I gotta tell ya, I need a rest from BDing. It's been exhausting this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->