Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

I have a pad in my bag, and a bottle of advil ready to go lol
Unfortunately I have to leave at 6am to make sure I get there for 7:40 and no one will answer. If my work cancels then I will reschedule for next cycle. I am just so ready to get this over and done with!

and I completely understand what you mean about feeling weird afterwards :)

Good luck at your HSG tomorrow, Bookwrmgal! I took 800mg Advil an hour before. I was crampy afterwards. You will definitely need a pad. I forgot mine and the hospital where I did the HSG didn't give me one. So I had to waddle to the bathroom in the hall and buy one out of the machine. LOL

makia-I understand why you would want to stop after a few more cycles. It does get trying/tiring after a while. Be thankful that at least you have kids of your own, and hopefully your hubs feels that those kids are his too. Sorry about your food poisoning too.

Bookwrmgal-Good luck getting to your appointment tomorrow. Just make sure the office is open before you trek all that way, and if it is, leave early! You shouldn't need any antibiotics, just make sure to take an advil or something about an hour prior to the procedure. You should be fine at work...and maybe put a pad in your purse if you're going on to work afterwards. Hopefully they would provide you with one, but if not, you'll be ready. I felt weird afterwards, but I didn't necessarily feel BAD, if that makes any sense.

he does feel like my kids are his. but he very much does want one of his own. he came into my life when my kids were 18,16 and 8. so he never got to experiance all the other stuff. he says if it doesnt happen then its ok he resigned himself years ago that he would probably not have any of his own because of his age and it hadnt happened yet. it breaks my heart. he deserves to be a "full" father and be able to experiance the whole thing. but if it doesnt happen then i guess thats just what happens lol. i pray it does happen before we give up.

for all you lovely ladies :hugs:

Attachments

• rainbow.jpg
    rainbow.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
Looks like we have all had a Tough Month not the luckiest for sure!!! :nope:

Thanks for the reminder makia Hopefully my Rainbow will show after the storm has passed!! :(

Hope those April Showers Bring Lil Flowers for us ALL!!!

Makia have u tried thing to improve egg quality or acupuncture I've heard good things!! GL

makia-I understand why you would want to stop after a few more cycles. It does get trying/tiring after a while. Be thankful that at least you have kids of your own, and hopefully your hubs feels that those kids are his too. Sorry about your food poisoning too.

Bookwrmgal-Good luck getting to your appointment tomorrow. Just make sure the office is open before you trek all that way, and if it is, leave early! You shouldn't need any antibiotics, just make sure to take an advil or something about an hour prior to the procedure. You should be fine at work...and maybe put a pad in your purse if you're going on to work afterwards. Hopefully they would provide you with one, but if not, you'll be ready. I felt weird afterwards, but I didn't necessarily feel BAD, if that makes any sense.

he does feel like my kids are his. but he very much does want one of his own. he came into my life when my kids were 18,16 and 8. so he never got to experiance all the other stuff. he says if it doesnt happen then its ok he resigned himself years ago that he would probably not have any of his own because of his age and it hadnt happened yet. it breaks my heart. he deserves to be a "full" father and be able to experiance the whole thing. but if it doesnt happen then i guess thats just what happens lol. I pray it does happen before we give up.

My husband feels the same way about my kids. He says they are his. He has also resigned himself to us never having a baby and him never having one of his own because of all the troubel we are having. I brought up donor eggs if IVF doesn't work, but he said that he or she will be both of ours or we will adopt. I tell him that if we use donor eggs, the baby will still be both of ours because I will carry the baby in me, but he is stubborn. LOL Fx we never have to make that decision though.

Oh futuremom- I am so sorry. :hugs: I am heartbroken with all the losses lately. :(

Hope you made it ok to your appointment this morning Bookwrmgal! It was snowing a LOT the day I had mine too, now that I think about it. Maybe it's a "thing." HA!!HA!! Best of luck today.

Good luck today bookwrmgal. Hope everything goes OK.

You, too, Terri. Hope your appointment goes well.

I agree Sis. This month was definitely not the luckiest. April can't get here fast enough.

Looks like i'm out too...BFN this morning and now wicked period pains. No sign of :witch: yet but the cramps say she's not far away.
I have several Irish slang curses and expletives going thru my head at the mo...I sound like a pirate in there!!
Really vexing..3 follies plus lots of well timed BD should equal BFP!!:growlmad:
So as soon as the witch lands I'll be sorting dates for the clinic, reduced med dose to 37.5 IU to try for 1-2 follies only this month
I think I just heard my inner pirate on the outside:haha::dohh:

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: redclaire - what the heck??? I am sorry you feel :witch: is about to show... I thought this was your month too...:hugs:

for the record there is nothing wrong with an inner pirate!!!

bookwrmgal - I sure hope you made it!!!

AFM my DH - he says he gave up the idea of having his own children years ago - but last month when I had an evil Evap - I could see he was excited... so I know he says that its ok - in my heart it isn't..
I'm too chicken to test - 9DPO - maybe I will in the am... right now...just waiting... :coffee:

Ugh. I'm so sorry Redclaire. So frustrating when things are timed perfectly! Let out those curse words! You deserve it.

Ladies - I think I'm going to order a new thermometer online. Any suggestions?

Ugh. I'm so sorry Redclaire. So frustrating when things are timed perfectly! Let out those curse words! You deserve it.

Ladies - I think I'm going to order a new thermometer online. Any suggestions?

I'd love to let out a stream of colourful language,,,and Dublin girls are particularly gifted at colourful rants...but I'm at work (RN) and I don't think my patients could take it:haha:
No idea about thermometers..I just bought a cheap digital when i was temping.:flower:

Redclaire-I'm sorry too babe. That really sucks. Two disappointments in one month is two too much. :hugs:

Wish-Just wait until tomorrow if you're scared. No sense trying now when it's early if things look better tomorrow for you, know what I mean? I say just relax and wait another day. :hugs: to you too. :friends:

So sorry Redclaire. I know the feeling. I have had 3-4 follies and nothing. :hugs:

Sorry Red I've had 3 follie but wasn't canceled I haven't been around so I might be a Lil lost sorry!!

My FS always said it gives more of a chance when u have a low count to do IUI it makes things more 50/50!!
Do u trigger also?

Sorry for the BFN :hugs:

Wish wait it out maybe u will feel better about testing Tom!! :hugs:

sorry red i've had 3 follie but wasn't canceled i haven't been around so i might be a lil lost sorry!!

My fs always said it gives more of a chance when u have a low count to do iui it makes things more 50/50!!
Do u trigger also?

Sorry for the bfn :hugs:

Wish wait it out maybe u will feel better about testing tom!! :hugs:

oh no what are you doing back :(

Had my cd3 scan. There was fluid in my uterus. They think the stomach bug I had was actually OHSS because it happened right when I got the positive test. They couldnt see my whole ovary because the 3 follicles maybe blocked more follicles and when I started producing HCG, it forced more eggs to release and caused OHSS. The OHSS resolved itself, apparently because it was a chemical and my body stopped producing HCG.

It'll probably be a couple days for me to properly catch up, but :hugs: for future mom and everyone who got AF!

Ugh red, sorry about :witch:

The storm moved east so my drive in was great. The HSG went well - spillage on both sides. Hubby has his SA on the 11th. I found out that my RE is leaving the practice though. Ugh. I did like her partner that performed my HSG quite a bit so I am going to schedule my follow up with her. She suggested I schedule for the week after DH's SA so they would have the results by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->