• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Momof3girls- your chart is looking good so far!

Galvan- sorry about the cyst!

Terri, can you put me down for March 29th? I didn't start AF when I thought... Once again, tricky spotting fooled me. When it kept going and the cramping was so dull (and my temps were still above CL), I had a feeling it was pre-AF spotting. My gut told me not to start my clomid last night, and sure enough, I started full AF this morning. I had to cancel my HSG last minute. Waiting for nurse to call back to reschedule for this Fri hopefully. Which is also the day I'll start the clomid again.

Hi to everyone, and welcome to our new gals. :flower:

Terri I suppose you had better put me in for this Friday the 7th, as I am now back to 10dpo yet again!

Well I finally O'd so my Lupron treatment is over :happydance:

Can you add me for the 12TH!

Everybody's dates have been added/updated.

Milty-What is Lupron and what does it do?

ERose-I hope you can reschedule your HSG for this Friday. It only takes about 15-20 minutes, so they should be able to get you in. I hope they can, anyway.

Atty-Ok...let's hope this one week wait was better than last week's! hee hee.

It's a cancer type treatment that they also use for extreme cases of endo. It puts you in a menopause state. I was treated in Sept. Of last year. I didn't get a real AF until this year and this is my first O since then.

I really don't recommend Lupron as it has very bad side effects. Unless your endo is really really bad.

Everybody's dates have been added/updated.

Milty-What is Lupron and what does it do?

ERose-I hope you can reschedule your HSG for this Friday. It only takes about 15-20 minutes, so they should be able to get you in. I hope they can, anyway.

Atty-Ok...let's hope this one week wait was better than last week's! hee hee.

They're making me get there an hour and a half early.... Even though we ALL know I'm not prego, they do a blood draw to make sure (and then maybe they'll go ahead and rub salt into the wound while they're at it). Then some sort of other prep or paperwork or whatever. Anyway, just got confirmation, rescheduled for Fri @ 1pm. We all know I have at least one unblocked tube, so let's see if the other one needs some cobwebs cleared out. :winkwink:

Milty-I was just asking. I'm curious about everything. So glad you are back to your regular O schedule now. It has to be such a relief. :)

ERose-My doctor just asked me to take an HPT and then tell her the results. All I had was a FRER and I hated wasting it knowing full well I wasn't prego. I didn't have to fill out any other paperwork. If there are any cobwebs, at least you can get them cleared out and start fresh with two open tubes. If there are no cobwebs, you can scratch that off the list of potential issues. And...you'll be even more fertile! Glad you're back, btw. You know we all missed you.

At least they are telling you about the wait - I showed up expecting to take care of it during my lunch break and had to take a 2 hour lunch because of the blood work and who knows what else.

Well hi ya ladies! I'm not testing this month, but I just wanted to bust in and ask a question. :)

For those of you who are familiar with having ovarian cysts, does it also make your uterus feel weird? I realize they aren't' correlated, but it seems whenever I'm having ovarian pain consistently in my cycle, my uterus will usually follow with feeling pains. Not AF cramps and not the little pokes and pinches that we hope are implantation, but like your uterus is sore...tight and painful as if it were a muscle and you'd worked it out too much. That kind of pain!

Anyone experience that? I'm just getting really frustrated because my period is slow to arrive, but I'm spotting so its definitely coming...it just won't go into full flow and I wonder if it's related to this weird uterus sensation. Again, sorry for busting into this thread, but just wanted to throw it out there to the masses!

Sometimes cysts will cause your AF to be late or light.

Also some cysts will have sharp edges that could poke your uterus or push on it. It has something to do with the type of cyst that it is.

I know it's not much but thought I'd share

Oh that's very interesting, thank you for sharing. Had no idea. It's really been hard to find much information about it online. Thanks again!

if AF doesnt show up I'm testing this Friday the 7th!

ksbc--I read your post on another thread and I'm very excited for you! I was actually going to comment on that thread but thought otherwise. I know you could discount those symptoms as being connected to the herbs, and them being all attributed to AF...but I'd be darn excited if I were in your shoes! And if it gives you any encouragement of all, I always thought your boobs/nippies were supposed to get increasingly more sore if you were pregnant..but with both of my pregnancies that actually started to lessen the closer I got to a BFP. FX for you!!!!

ERose ~ Good to see you! I've missed you, between either you or I not being on here the past couple months . . . . . GL with your HSG and :dust: this cycle!

Katie here is a website with some good info on cysts and some natural ways to treat them.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/ovarian-cyst-remedy

Terri, thats me out again, :witch: just had a cry on DFs shoulder, but gotta carry on I suppose.

Batty ~ I'm so sorry. :hugs: I was really hoping this would be your month.

AFM ~ Historically, even when using my more awesome progesterone, at 9 dpo my temps start slowly making their way to the coverline until it's under coverline at 11 dpo. Well, today is 9 dpo, and temp went opposite direction! :happydance: It's another teaser temp again. I know I'm down for testing on the 8th, but I may just test on the 6th at 11 dpo if the temps are still looking good then.

Plus, the 6th is a special day to me. It'll be the five year anniversary of my life being spared from what would have been a really bad car accident. All the girls were with me, and I was sitting at a red light, waiting to turn left. When I got my protected green (green left arrow), the Holy Ghost told me to hold back. So I stayed there, wondering why. Not long afterward, a car going on the road perpendicular to us ran their red light going at least 50-60 mph! (45 mph road, btw) Had we started turning, it was timed just so that they would have slammed into the side #3 and I were sitting on. #3 was 17 months at the time. I sat there with my jaw dropped. I was then about to go after some shock wore off. I was again told to continue holding back. Then, another idiot ran the same red light in the same lane as the first! Again, would have been hit by them too had I started going after the first one passed. After the second, I got no more feelings to hold back, and very cautiously entered the intersection. Yes, somehow my light was still green after all that. I cried the whole way home. Since the date was 3-6-09, it is easy to remember. :haha: So, I may just test on that day IF temps are looking good still. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->