Pouch sling

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by CocoaOne, Mar 29, 2011.

1. CocoaOne

CocoaOne Well-Known Member

Has anyone made their own pouch sling? Are there any patterns you can recommend?

Or, if you bought your pouch sling, can you tell me what features you like/don't like about it?

I'm going back to work soon, and I'd resigned myself to using the buggy to get LO from the car to nursery quickly (5-10 min walk) as the Mei tai would be too much hassle.

BUT - I suddenly realised that a pouch sling would be even quicker to throw on than getting the buggy out and up! So I'm going to make one (made my Mei Tai so I'm fairly confident I could manage a pouch) I'm going to try a pouch at the local sling library as I've never tried one, always dismissed them for some reason.

Thanks in advance :flower:

2. lovealittle1

lovealittle1 Well-Known Member

Mine has a little zipper pouch up near my face. It's super convenient for putting your money, house key etc

3. rayasunshine

rayasunshine Well-Known Member

4. rayasunshine

rayasunshine Well-Known Member

5. CocoaOne

CocoaOne Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies!

I actually ended up making the Jan Andrea one and it's fab! I'll try and post some pics when I remember

:flower: