prams,prams,prams!!???what one to get??

I got a little fixated over prams, first ordered trenton delux, changed my mind to the silver cross 3d which we got delivered and hubby is bringing it back tomorrow to get the m&p sola. Love love love the sola, soooo pretty but I love how sturdy it is while being really light weight too. An absolute dream to push and i love how our baby can sit up after a few months but still be facing me until I'm ready for them to face the world!! Sooooo excited to get mine tomorrow.

i was looking at thetrenton delux can i ask you why you changed it? was it because the bulkness of it or?x

I got the mamas and papas sola with the Aton carseat I love it, I think it depends what you want from your pram, I just wanted a lightweight pram that converts into a stroller easily and that carseat can fix to the chassis. It is also very rare that I use public transport as I drive also the price was very appealing.

I spent ages pushchair shopping and settled on the Hauck Eagle - it arrived this afternoon actually :happydance: I've just put it together!

I wanted something that can either parent face or forward face, no three wheelers (I've seen them tip when coming off the bus or up steps), folds down small and isn't too heavy to lift, decent sized shopping basket, and adjustable height handles (DH is 6'2", I'm 5'2"!). Oh, and preferrably from birth without needing an infant carrier/car seat attachment, as we already have an ERF carseat and didn't want to be paying for something we wouldn't use!

The Hauck Eagle does all this, and for a bargain price - I paid £150! They've just been taken over by Baby Weaver, though, and together with the new name tag comes a new price tag, so if anyone's thinking of getting one, I'd do so quickly! Having tried all the Silvercross, Bugaboo, Quinny, etc, at the weekend, the Hauck doesn't feel cheap in comparison at all, but it's less than half the price of most. I went in with no particular budget, but I couldn't find a more expensive model that did all we wanted anyway!

I spent ages pushchair shopping and settled on the Hauck Eagle - it arrived this afternoon actually :happydance: I've just put it together!

I wanted something that can either parent face or forward face, no three wheelers (I've seen them tip when coming off the bus or up steps), folds down small and isn't too heavy to lift, decent sized shopping basket, and adjustable height handles (DH is 6'2", I'm 5'2"!). Oh, and preferrably from birth without needing an infant carrier/car seat attachment, as we already have an ERF carseat and didn't want to be paying for something we wouldn't use!

The Hauck Eagle does all this, and for a bargain price - I paid £150! They've just been taken over by Baby Weaver, though, and together with the new name tag comes a new price tag, so if anyone's thinking of getting one, I'd do so quickly! Having tried all the Silvercross, Bugaboo, Quinny, etc, at the weekend, the Hauck doesn't feel cheap in comparison at all, but it's less than half the price of most. I went in with no particular budget, but I couldn't find a more expensive model that did all we wanted anyway!

thanks kess!! i never heard of it and not sure wether you can get it in ireland so going to have a look now :winkwink:

I also went for mamas & papas. They have soem great deals on, and I really wanted to be money carefull, I managed to get my pram/front/back buggy and car seat all for around £300.

Really does just depend on what you like the look of and whats your priority :)

Good Luck

We decided on the bugaboo bee, I didn't want a pram as it wouldn't get used, and the bee is a really good light weight stroller, that folds in one piece, another important factor for me as I didn't want to have to detach the whole thing every time I wanted to put it in the car, it folds up nice and small to fit in my under stairs storage. It also takes the car seat with adapters. I got a huge m&p pram and separate pushchair with my last pregnancy, the wheels were huge too, the pram was such a chore use, especially shopping and fitting in the car. I wasn't making the same mistake this time.

After many arguments we've decided on an icandy peach stroller with carry cot in sweetpea! I'm sooooo excited , it's lightweight, folds so easily, looks uber cool, and comes in some really cool colours!!! A little pricey but it's my first and it's I knew I'd regret it if I didn't x

We've just ordered the bugaboo cameleon. I was worried about the cost but we found a package deal online that I was happy with and had mothercare price match it.

It took ages for us to decide though and I found it really stressful in the end- its such a huge decision and I don't want to regret my choice.

We went for the Quinny Buzz 3 also, with car seat and carrycot, I got it for a very good price from ebay and its practically brand new, as it was a second pushchair for a grandmother but she found it too big. I'm very happy with it though!

i have got the mamas and papas ultima in the coutour black it was about £900 for everything inc car seat. i was going to get the mimi but when i saw it in the shop i wne off it about and liked the coutour black best. xxx

I chose the pliko pramette como - (mamas and papas)
.. 1.because it came with the car seat/footmuff/changing bag/parasole/raincover- for 339 quid!
.. 2.because i loved the look of it.
.. 3.i thought it was unisex (didn't know what i was having) ..
.. 4.it's very light. easy to fold away. and spacious!

great buy i think!
but yes, it's on personal preference hun x

OMG. This was my dream pram, but MIL wanted to buy the pram for us which i didn't mind because we couldn't of afforded much but this one was out of her price range aswell. Its such a beautiful pram! Jealous! In the end we settled for a silvercross :)

After many arguments we've decided on an icandy peach stroller with carry cot in sweetpea! I'm sooooo excited , it's lightweight, folds so easily, looks uber cool, and comes in some really cool colours!!! A little pricey but it's my first and it's I knew I'd regret it if I didn't x

Also went for the icandy peach and also in sweetpea! I love love it! Amazing to push and the sweetpea colour is gorgeous! x

We've gone for the icandy peach aswell, but in black jack! As we're expecting twins it was the best combination for us with carrycots and car seats etc!!

We picked it up the other day and I love, love, love it!!!!

I've been very bad actually!! I brought a BabyStyle TS2 in Black Domineo... I then found out I was having a girl, I brought the ts2 at 16 weeks and been looking at it for ages i went off it completely and thought it was boyish. I then just brougt an iCandy cherry in Mulberry which is coming tomorrow.. quite excited. I now want the iCandy peach. I'm stupid i know. lol I just have this obsession. X x

I got the mamas and papas urbo, it's lightweight and folds up with the seat unit on (which is suitable from birth so no need for carrycot)
My sister had the my3 and said it was a nightmare cos she kept havin to take the seat unit off to put it in the car, after 6 months she got a lightweight stroller. That's why I like the urbo cos it's everything together. The mamas and papas sola also folds with seat unit on x

I've got the icandy cherry - we loved it as soon as we saw it after not being very interested in any of the others we'd seen... very light, easy to pop different seats/carry cot, etc on and off, folds easily and well, it just had everything I wanted really - very happy with it... oh, and a good friend reccommended it too :thumbup:

We took ages to decide between the cherry and the peach. The cherry is amazingly light and very easy I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->