Prayer offered here ~ Biblical guidance

I did a study about this a few weeks ago & I am so Thankful I found it because I was AWAKENED to TRUTH!Yes we can Repent and turn away from our lawlessness & God will forgive us,but LOOK HOW DANGEROUS IT IS IF WE DON'T!! I want to share this because it is really serious!

Prepare to read a bit it's long ,BUT WORTH YOUR TIME READING i AM SURE U CAN SPARE ABOUT 20 MINUTES FOR GOD------
Can you lose your salvation or be bloted out of the book of life?:shrug: Today we’ll explore the scriptures to see if it’s true that once you’re saved, you cannot lose that salvation, or if that’s just “ear tickling” doctrine that we must be very careful of.Today we've been taught an unsound doctrine that tickles our ears. It's a teaching that says "it's OK to live the way you want, God forgives you and accepts you, just try harder. You asked Jesus into your heart and He will never leave you or forsake you because you can never lose your salvation". Let’s explore the truth together.

Remember the Bible says that the stories we read in the Old Testament were for our learning and our instruction. (Romans 15:4-- For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. Not only for instruction and encouragement but also for our warning too. Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted ….Now these things happened unto them by way of example; and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages are come (1 Cor 10:6&11)Do you remember how God miraculously saved His children out of the Land of Egypt? Yet even though He saved them, God later destroyed them because of their lack of obedience. (Numbers 14:11,12,27-33,35)Then the LORD said to Moses: “How long will these people reject Me? And how long will they not believe Me, with all the signs which I have performed among them? (12) I will strike them with the pestilence and disinherit them, and I will make of you a nation greater and mightier than they...” (27) “How long shall I bear with this evil congregation who complain against Me? I have heard the complaints which the children of Israel make against Me. (28) Say to them, ‘As I live,’ says the LORD, ‘just as you have spoken in My hearing, so I will do to you: (29) The carcasses of you who have complained against Me shall fall in this wilderness, all of you who were numbered, according to your entire number, from twenty years old and above. (30) Except for Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun, you shall by no means enter the land which I swore I would make you dwell in. (31) But your little ones, whom you said would be victims, I will bring in, and they shall know the land which you have despised. (32) But as for you, your carcasses shall fall in this wilderness. (33) And your sons shall be shepherds in the wilderness forty years, and bear the brunt of your infidelity, until your carcasses are consumed in the wilderness. (35) I the LORD have spoken this. I will surely do so to all this evil congregation who are gathered together against Me. In this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die’”. Even though 600,000 men plus their wives and children were SAVED out of Egypt and came as far as the edge of the Promised Land, only two adults made it into God's promise of salvation. There was no guaranteed ticket that got them into that land in which God had promised. Just because they were saved at one time out of the land of Egypt gave them no guarantee that they could enter the Promised Land........... Just because we were saved at one time from our sinful past, does not guarantee that we will enter our “promised land” if we too disobey the Word of the Lord. Again, doesn't Scripture say this happened for our example and our teaching (Rom 15:4, 1 Cor 10:6-11)? :shrug:Let's look at more scriptural evidence to find the truth of the "once saved always saved" teaching. (2 Kings 17:17) And they burned their sons and their daughters as offerings and used divination and omens and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking him to anger. (18) Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel and removed them out of his sight. None was left but the tribe of Judah only. (19) Judah also did not keep the commandments of the LORD their God, but walked in the customs that Israel had introduced. (20) And the LORD rejected all the descendants of Israel and afflicted them and gave them into the hand of plunderers, until he had cast them out of his sight. Eleven out of the twelve tribes were destroyed and removed from the sight of the Lord. Almost all of God's "covenant people" were rejected and cast from God's sight; they were given a bill of divorcement!
Who are God's covenant people today? They are the "born again" believers in Christ Jesus...... If covenant people back then lost their salvation, is it possible that we can too??? Isn't this what God is trying to teach us throughout the Old Testament? (Romans 11:20) They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but stand in awe. (21) For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. (22) Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. Paul is giving us a definite warning that the same thing can still happen to us. Next we see the final divorcement of God's people. (2 Kings 24:19) And he did what was evil in the sight of the LORD, according to all that Jehoiakim had done. (20) For because of the anger of the LORD it came to the point in Jerusalem and Judah that he cast them out from his presence. Doesn't this sound a lot like the story which Jesus told us? (Luke 13:23) Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?” And He said to them, (24) “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. (25) When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’ (26) then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’ (27) But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’ (28) There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth...

Can we find any scripture at all in the Old Testament that allows us to live righteously in the beginning, only later to live sinfully and still receive the salvation of the Lord? (Jeremiah 9:13,16) And the LORD says: "Because they have forsaken my law that I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice or walked in accord with it... (16) I will scatter them among the nations whom neither they nor their fathers have known, and I will send the sword after them, until I have consumed them". Our God holds us accountable not to what we've done in the past, but what we are doing now. And the men who transgressed my covenant and did not keep the terms of the covenant that they made before me, I will make them like the calf that they cut in two and passed between its parts-- (Jeremiah 34:18).
In case you didn't know the calf was literally cut in two and the Lord passed between the two parts when He made the covenant with Abraham. That is what the Lord promised to do to His people who didn't keep the terms of that covenant, which next we see they didn't. (Jer 11:9) And the LORD said to me, “A conspiracy has been found among the men of Judah and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. (10) They have turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers who refused to hear My words, and they have gone after other gods to serve them; the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken My covenant which I made with their fathers.” (11) Therefore thus says the LORD: “Behold, I will surely bring calamity on them which they will not be able to escape; and though they cry out to Me, I will not listen to them.
Just as they they could break God's covenant and be rejected by God, we can break our covenant with God and be rejected also.

So let's explore the New Testament scriptures to see if they tell the same story as the Old Testament. I'm going to randomly list and comment on many of the Scriptures which support our God today as being the same God of the Old Testament, a God that doesn’t believe in “once you’re saved you’re always saved” but believes that there are conditions to His salvation; so let's begin.....
(ROMANS 11:17) If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, (18) do not boast over those branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. (19) You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in." (20) Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. (21) For if
God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either. (22)

Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. Why does Paul say, “do not be arrogant, but be afraid” “he will not spare you either.” Continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.” If once you're saved you have nothing to worry about, what is Paul talking about? Do you remember how God had rejected the Jews and now opened salvation to the gentiles? Paul says that we “gentiles” (I.e. Christians) shouldn't be arrogant but afraid that we will be cut off if we don't continue in the Lord. Are those who teach we can NEVER lose our salvation being "arrogant" because they think we can never fall???:shrug:
(1 CORINTHIANS 15:2) By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. There seems to be a condition to salvation here...... Paul says “You are saved if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you”. Doesn't this mean the opposite is also true; that if you don't hold firmly to the Word that you will not be saved and that you’ve believed in vain?
1 CORINTHIANS 10:12) So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! If you are not standing (saved) how can you fall? This is certainly speaking about believers falling from their salvation.:dohh:
(LUKE 8:5--- "A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path; it was trampled on, and the birds of the air ate it up. (6) Some fell on rock, and when it came up, the plants withered because they had no moisture. (7) Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up with it and choked the plants. (8) Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up and yielded a crop, a hundred times more than was sown." When he said this, he called out, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear." (9) His disciples asked him what this parable meant. (10) He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, " 'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.' (11) "This is the meaning of the parable, the seed is the word of God. (12)Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. (13)Those on the rock are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away. (14) The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature.(15) But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop............ Jesus is talking about the kingdom of God in this parable. If you can never lose your salvation then why does He say, “They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away.” Fall away from what? You cannot fall away unless you're a Christian! The second example here are the ones who hear and understand the Word but later are “choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature.” These too are believers who were saved but did not produce fruit; they did not make it to heaven. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire (Matt 7:19). Notice the seed in good soil are those who hear the Word, retain it, and only by persevering do they produce a crop. These are the believers who were saved at one time and continued to produce fruit and did go to heaven. This is our goal!
(JAMES 5:19) My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, (20) remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins. ......James identifies them as his brethren (Christians) and then says that if they stray from the truth and are turned back that their soul will be saved from death. How can you wander or stray from truth if you’re not a believer, you've never had truth in the first place? James is definitely talking about believing Christians falling out of grace and in danger of spiritual death!

(HEBREWS 10:26) If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, (27) but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. (28) Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. (29) How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace?
Does this sound like once you're saved you have nothing to worry about? Sounds more like once we have the knowledge of the truth in Christ we're held to a much higher standard and if we deliberately sin, we are no longer covered under God's grace and the sacrifice which Jesus made. How many sins can you go to heaven with? If you're a "born again" believer and your sin is not covered, how is the saved person going to make it to heaven? Can you see the unconditional eternal security doctrine is false?

(2 PETER 3:14) So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him... (17) Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position. (18) But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Why does Peter say to “be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position”? How can we fall from our “secure position” if once we are saved we can never lose that salvation? Could it be the “error of lawless men” who have taught us that we can never lose our salvation? Is this what we are to be on guard for this false doctrine? The word fall from is the Greek word Ekpipto which also means to drop away, to perish, to fall, to lose. What is that secure position Peter is talking about? None other than your eternal salvation.:dohh:
PHILLIPPPIANS 2:12) Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. What is Paul talking about here, if it's so easy and we never have to worry about losing our salvation, why is he telling his fellow Christian brethren to “continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling”. This just doesn’t make sense why Paul would write this if once saved always saved. What if you are saved and do not remain in Christ? Answer: Jesus says “If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.” Does this sound like eternal security to you? Does this fall within the guidelines of “once save always saved”?:shrug:
(2 TIMOTHY 2:11) Here is a trustworthy saying: If we died with him, we will also live with him;(12) if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us;(13) if we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself. This sounds a lot like what we read about in the Old Testament doesn't it, "but if you forsake him, he will forsake you" (2 Chron 15:2).

hmmm...(EPHESIANS 4:31-32 & 5:1-5 :31) Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. (32) Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. (1) Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children (2) and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. (3) But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. (4) Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. (5) For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God........... If we have no chance of ever losing our salvation, why does Paul warn the believers not to be immoral, impure or greedy and that anyone who is, will not enter the kingdom of God???:shrug: It really makes no sense why Paul would even mention this if believers can't be in danger of losing their salvation.
(GALATIONS 5:19) The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; (20) idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions (21) and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

(1 CORINTHIANS 6:9) Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders (10) nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God............
If you can never lose your salvation, how do you explain EPHESIANS 4:31-32 & 5:1-5. 1 JOHN 3:14-15, GALATIONS 5:19-21, and 1 CONINTIANS 6:9-10? ??:shrug:How do you explain a saved person who has fallen away and is a drunkard, or slanderer, or greedy, or hates someone?:shrug: If they are still going to Heaven then these 4 verses in the Bible are wrong. But i the Bible is 100% truth it can only mean that if I'm a born again Christian and for some reason I fall back into sin, and I'm committing these sins, I will no longer inherit the Kingdom of God, just like we read in the Old Testament unless I REPENT.
(2 THESSALONIANS 2:3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first… Remember this is talking about the coming of Christ and He cannot come back until the great falling away comes first. The word for falling away also means to forsake, defection, apostasy. This is about apostate Christians who rebel, defect, and fall away from God. When the great tribulation comes and more severe persecution comes, many believers will grow cold and abandon their faith and fall away!

(1 TIMOTHY 3:6) He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. If you can never lose your salvation how is it that a recent convert (this would be a born again believer) can get conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil? Is the devil going to Heaven or could it be that the new babe in Christ even though they he is saved, could just have the same fate as the devil if he’s not careful to continue in the Lord?
(1 TIMOTHY 4:1) The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Paul sounds like he's really trying to get the point across by stating "the Spirit clearly says." So how much attention do we give to people who tell you that you can not lose your salvation? People who are devoted to teaching this “Once Saved Always Saved” doctrine have they been given over to deceiving spirits. The once saved always saved doctrine, is this the same message that Jesus and His apostles taught or is this a doctrine that is taught by demons? Only the Scriptures will give us the answers we're looking for and so far it's clearly showing this is a demonic teaching that lulls us to sleep!(1 TIMOTHY 6:20) Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, (21) which some have professed and in so doing have wandered from the faith. Once again, you cannot wander or drift away from the faith unless you are a Christian. These are believers; saved people who have wandered from that saving truth of what's in the Bible.

(HEBREWS 12:15) Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; (16) Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. (17) For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears. You can be saved and have that right to be a partaker of God’s Grace and spend eternity in heaven. You can also decide to sell your birthright just as Esau did! This is an example for us to learn from and If you walk contrary to what scripture says, or we have that “root of bitterness” or unforgiveness in your heart, you to will stand before the Lord and be rejected.:nope::cry:
(2 PETER 1:10) Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: The word fall in the Greek means to err, to trip, to sin, to fall, fail of salvation. So be firm in the faith, and make sure that you are born again and set free from the bondage of sin and do not stray from the narrow road. Then you will never fall or have to worry about losing your salvation

(1 JOHN 2:24) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. (25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. God's love in giving us eternal life is conditional. The word "if" proves this; we must let the truth keep abiding in us. You see, getting saved is not a one time occurrence and it's all over with, you must continue in Him in order to receive eternal life.
(1 JOHN 2:28) And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. John is telling Christians to abide in Christ. What if they didn't abide in Christ? They wouldn't have confidence at the Lord's coming and go to heaven with Him. Why wouldn't they have confidence if they were "Once Saved, Always Saved"? It just doesn't make sense because if truly I could never lose my salvation then I would be very confident when He comes. The word confidence also means free and fearless, confidence, cheerful courage, boldness, assurance. You see, if you do the abiding in Christ, you can have assurance of your salvation. But this is not eternal security, there's a condition of continuing to abide in Christ. Please realize that this is our personal responsibility, and just because you abide in Christ today doesn't mean that you will definitely stay that way. Scripture proves that, because some have already turned aside after Satan (1 Tim. 5:15).

(REVELATION 2:5) Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. Surely, this is a threat from Christ to His church with the words "or else". The word fallen also means to lose it, to perish, be without the effect of the divine promise of salvation... That means they lost their salvation.

(REVELATION 22:19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Which words are you taking away from the Bible by not believing them? Clearly this is saying that God will take away the eternal life that someone thinks they have, and also their part in heaven will be taken away, they all mean the same thing: You can lose your salvation!
(MATTHEW 6:14) For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. (15) But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.HMMMM...... What happens to that saved person who believes he is going to heaven, yet harbors resentment and unforgiveness in his heart?:shrug: Are his sins washed by the blood of Jesus? How many sins can you enter heaven with? Is he going to heaven just because he accepted Christ into his heart at one time long ago?
If the Bible truly is 100% truth, this scripture says NO, that this once saved person will not make it to heaven because his sins are not forgiven.

CONCLUSIONS: Many think that once you are saved you’re always saved no matter what you do. It seems if that were true, the Lord would not have said it plainly in scripture rather then talking about being blotted out of the book of life. After all didn’t Lucifer have eternal life with God and lost it? How about the Angels who were cast down? How about Adam and Eve, didn’t they lose something they originally had? Were not all the Israelites saved out of Egypt and yet because of unbelief they died in the desert? The Lord does not change; He is the same yesterday and today and forever. The Lord overcame and He requires us to overcome. He is the first fruit of many brothers. Those who follow him must do what He did. Those who do not do as He did do not know Him and are not of Him and they will not inherit Life. The devil is now in the churches deceiving God's people just like in the beginning. (Genesis 3:1) Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?" (I.e. did God really say we could lose our salvation?) (2) The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, (3) but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' " (4) "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. (5) "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." Just like in the garden of Eden, Satan is telling us the same lie, "You will not surely die” today it's Satan in our churches saying “go on… one little sin won’t hurt you… after all you’re saved by GRACE and once you’re saved you’re always saved!” You see it's the same lie Satan told Eve and we’re falling for it all over again. At least those who do not love the truth and holiness are falling for it.

God Bless

Thank you for sharing that sister. I agree, there are WAAAY too many people that come to the Lord and then go back to their old ways and forget about God.

However - In my opinion you can't LOSE your salvation...in my opinion, if you "get saved" but then later forget about God and go back to your old ways w/out feeling guilt or sorrow or feelings of conviction then I'd say that person was never saved to begin with. Many people at the moment of "being saved" feel happy and grateful and maybe truley feel they have accepted Christ but if they really got saved, they would not completely turn away from the Lord to live their own life w/out Him.

Now, I know there are christians who honestly have accepted Christ and live their lives for Him and they may have doubts and stumble...they may question their faith. But ultimelty, they come back. Once you are honestly and truely saved, the Lord won't let you slip away. You are sealed. So when you do stumble and experience trouble and hardship in your lives, you may be angry and sad and wonder "WHY ME?" but like I said, the Lord wont let you wander too far for too long before he pulls you back.

I say this from experience. This happened to me a couple times in my walk with Christ. But I always come back and my faith is always that much stronger when I return.

We are not perfect people. We are sinners. But we need to continue to grow in our faith and learn to love the Lord that much more each day.

This was a discussion that I had with my brother last year. Well...I discussed it through a message on facebook and he didnt respond. But i was concerned about him because he used to be active in church and was baptized as a teen but now he doesn't live his life for God. He drinks, smokes, doesn't go to church or read the bible and he spends his time either working, playing video games or just having fun in general.

I'm not saying my brother is a bad person. He loves to help people and is genuine in that sense. I believe that is his spiritual gift. However, he doesn't use it to his full potential and he doesn't live to serve God.

I myself have not been fully living my life for God. I confess this to you, my christian sisters. My faith is strong...I never doubt anymore. But once I met my husband...I made him the focal point instead of God. We had premarital sex even though we initially had discussed waiting for marriage. We have only gone to church a few times even though we both are saved and love God. We both have a passion for the Lord..we just have been wrapped up in each other.

Now that we are married I really want to focus more on Christ and living a godly example for my son. I got pregnant in May and lost it in June and it served as a reminder to me of a couple things. One, I was sinning by having premarital sex and two, God is in control.

I told my husband last night, as Christians we need to not care what the world thinks and we need to becareful of the junk we put in our minds. Watching TV shows about violence, sex and material things is garbage and can have an influence on us and how we live our lives.

Anyway, kinda off topic I guess. LOL sorry

To summarize, yes, i do agree that just because we are saved, doesn't mean we can live a life of sin. I believe that we are not perfect but should be striving for perfection. We will sin but we should feel convicted by the holy spirit and it should lead to honest repentence. We should hunger and thirst for God so we grow closer to Him and learn to love what He loves and hate what He hates.

God Bless you sisters! :flower:

Thank you for sharing that sister. I agree, there are WAAAY too many people that come to the Lord and then go back to their old ways and forget about God.

However - In my opinion you can't LOSE your salvation...in my opinion, if you "get saved" but then later forget about God and go back to your old ways w/out feeling guilt or sorrow or feelings of conviction then I'd say that person was never saved to begin with. Many people at the moment of "being saved" feel happy and grateful and maybe truley feel they have accepted Christ but if they really got saved, they would not completely turn away from the Lord to live their own life w/out Him.

Now, I know there are christians who honestly have accepted Christ and live their lives for Him and they may have doubts and stumble...they may question their faith. But ultimelty, they come back. Once you are honestly and truely saved, the Lord won't let you slip away. You are sealed. So when you do stumble and experience trouble and hardship in your lives, you may be angry and sad and wonder "WHY ME?" but like I said, the Lord wont let you wander too far for too long before he pulls you back.

I say this from experience. This happened to me a couple times in my walk with Christ. But I always come back and my faith is always that much stronger when I return.

We are not perfect people. We are sinners. But we need to continue to grow in our faith and learn to love the Lord that much more each day.

This was a discussion that I had with my brother last year. Well...I discussed it through a message on facebook and he didnt respond. But i was concerned about him because he used to be active in church and was baptized as a teen but now he doesn't live his life for God. He drinks, smokes, doesn't go to church or read the bible and he spends his time either working, playing video games or just having fun in general.

I'm not saying my brother is a bad person. He loves to help people and is genuine in that sense. I believe that is his spiritual gift. However, he doesn't use it to his full potential and he doesn't live to serve God.

I myself have not been fully living my life for God. I confess this to you, my christian sisters. My faith is strong...I never doubt anymore. But once I met my husband...I made him the focal point instead of God. We had premarital sex even though we initially had discussed waiting for marriage. We have only gone to church a few times even though we both are saved and love God. We both have a passion for the Lord..we just have been wrapped up in each other.

Now that we are married I really want to focus more on Christ and living a godly example for my son. I got pregnant in May and lost it in June and it served as a reminder to me of a couple things. One, I was sinning by having premarital sex and two, God is in control.

I told my husband last night, as Christians we need to not care what the world thinks and we need to becareful of the junk we put in our minds. Watching TV shows about violence, sex and material things is garbage and can have an influence on us and how we live our lives.

To summarize, yes, i do agree that just because we are saved, doesn't mean we can live a life of sin. I believe that we are not perfect but should be striving for perfection. We will sin but we should feel convicted by the holy spirit and it should lead to honest repentence. We should hunger and thirst for God so we grow closer to Him and learn to love what He loves and hate what He hates.

JAJULY---My sistah!Right , I agree with you...But we must also know that scripture proves that just because we accepted Christ does not mean we can do what we want .It's dangerous.It's somthing to think about & ask God about it ...It must be true since the versus are straight from God's word...When I read that study the versus are clear that it was talking to Believers. I just wanted to share it anyways.:hugs:

Yes I agree about what we watch and stuff too..if you notice how tv is always sexual t.v. shows ,commercials ect. My hubby likes "2 1/2 men" I said This show really is about many things God is against. so I don't watch it anymore when he has it on.

Yes I was in same boat as you..we had premarital sex too and as we started going to church together God was convicting us & we tried so hard to wait ...Church doesn't save us anyways it's for fellowship & hearing of God's word.Yes we should go if at all possible.I wish you lived near me U would love my church! Look it up online https://www.col.tv/ If u can't make it to church they have livestream on Sunday mornings @ 10:30am u can watch live with your hubby...They do it for ppl who can't get to church. My pastors are Awesome! This church really Helped change my life when I was in a dark place.My Hubby changed alot too for the better.

Amen sister ;-)

Listening to worship music this morning! Love it! Feeling so close to the Lord!:thumbup:

Amen sister ;-)

Listening to worship music this morning! Love it! Feeling so close to the Lord!:thumbup:

YAY!! Youtube this song -"I surrender" By Hillsong United

You will love it! It always brings me to tears!:hugs:

Amen sister ;-)

I love Hillsong United! I also like Chris Tomlin, jeremy camp, Michael W Smith, Todd Agnew, Kari Jobe..just to name a few! LOL

Amen sister ;-)

I love Hillsong United! I also like Chris Tomlin, jeremy camp, Michael W Smith, Todd Agnew, Kari Jobe..just to name a few! LOL

I LOVE all of them too!! check out my church website u can watch old sermons too..their amazing and I always got a confirmation from God!:hugs: https://www.col.tv/

Amen sister ;-)

I LOVE all of them too!! check out my church website u can watch old sermons too..their amazing and I always got a confirmation from God!:hugs: https://www.col.tv/

Will do! Thanks! :thumbup:

I am so glad today is start of BD to cover this ovulation !! Hoping to catch it! U said u had symptoms ??

I am so glad today is start of BD to cover this ovulation !! Hoping to catch it! U said u had symptoms ??

Yes. I'm noticing many, many of the same symptoms that I had last time I was pregnant in May/June of this year.

Sore/sensitive nipples
Sore breasts - esp up near armpits
increase in cm
mild cramping
Possible implantation spotting

My ticker says I'm 2 DPO but I have reason to believe I O'd on CD 8 due to the EWCM I experienced. I only had it that one day. I don't normally get EWCM so this cycle is different. (side note - I O'd around CD 8 in May too).

That being said, I think I'm actually 9 DPO today. Gonna try to wait until this weekend to test.

JAJULY---My sistah!Right , I agree with you...But we must also know that scripture proves that just because we accepted Christ does not mean we can do what we want .It's dangerous.It's somthing to think about & ask God about it ...It must be true since the versus are straight from God's word...When I read that study the versus are clear that it was talking to Believers. I just wanted to share it anyways.:hugs:

Yes I agree about what we watch and stuff too..if you notice how tv is always sexual t.v. shows ,commercials ect. My hubby likes "2 1/2 men" I said This show really is about many things God is against. so I don't watch it anymore when he has it on.

Yes I was in same boat as you..we had premarital sex too and as we started going to church together God was convicting us & we tried so hard to wait ...Church doesn't save us anyways it's for fellowship & hearing of God's word.Yes we should go if at all possible.I wish you lived near me U would love my church! Look it up online https://www.col.tv/ If u can't make it to church they have livestream on Sunday mornings @ 10:30am u can watch live with your hubby...They do it for ppl who can't get to church. My pastors are Awesome! This church really Helped change my life when I was in a dark place.My Hubby changed alot too for the better.

Wow this was an eye opener for me I have always thought about that cause I have a lot of friends who think because they have been saved they will go to heaven. I never knew how to explain to them :dohh: I should off looked in Gods word. I have told them that they have to live a life pleasing to God. They think they can sin and in the morning ask for forgiveness. I just don't think it works that way but I know what I believe and I can only pray for my friends and family that their eyes are open to Gods truth. I met my Dh in church he was in a men's home its a home for men who are wanting to change their old ways. We asked our pastor if we could cortz and he said pray for 3 months first so we did and came back and asked again he said pray 3 more months then we came again and he said no he wouldn't allow us to be together in his church. See my husband wanted to be a pastor and our pastor believed I was not right for him cause I had to many (3) children already. They already had some one for him and he refused to be with her. So they threw him out of the home and he came to live with me so we had Premarital sex I some times think because we didn't listen to our pastor because he is a man od God are we being punished now and cant concive. Well we have been married 3 years now and its only because of God we have made it this far. Sorry I don't know where all that came from. :shrug:

I am on cd 12 and waiting to O this week i think. I have egg white cm and have pain in the left side so going to try and BD if Dh isn't tiered. Last month I O really late and had same symptoms until I actraully Od I don't use Ov kits its to confusing for me but I do temp but only know that I Od after temp rises :( praying for all of us lady's

Great post ladies! My hubby and I have been trying to conceive for a few months with no luck. Never thought it could be so hard, but somehow it just came to me about a month ago that I needed God back into my life. I knew that he was missing for a while & somehow i'm feeling positive. :thumbup:
Think I might actually be pregnant now, but all the tests are saying negative. :wacko: I know it's early, i'm due to start this week with the :witch:

I'm praying that she will go away on holiday![-o<

Lots of Baby dust to you all, I know that God will grant us our prayers in his own time.
:dust:

:hi:Praying for you that she stays away.

Great post ladies! My hubby and I have been trying to conceive for a few months with no luck. Never thought it could be so hard, but somehow it just came to me about a month ago that I needed God back into my life. I knew that he was missing for a while & somehow i'm feeling positive. :thumbup:
Think I might actually be pregnant now, but all the tests are saying negative. :wacko: I know it's early, i'm due to start this week with the :witch:

I'm praying that she will go away on holiday![-o<

Lots of Baby dust to you all, I know that God will grant us our prayers in his own time.

LALLI---Well there isno mistake you were lead to this forum...:hugs:

Thanks Greekgrl, been married 5 months now. I used to have endometriosis about 9 years ago & hope it never comes back. Worst operation ever for me.
Well the witch is officially 2 days late, so praying she will keep away.

All the best for everyone!

Yes. I'm noticing many, many of the same symptoms that I had last time I was pregnant in May/June of this year.

Sore/sensitive nipples
Sore breasts - esp up near armpits
increase in cm
mild cramping
Possible implantation spotting

My ticker says I'm 2 DPO but I have reason to believe I O'd on CD 8 due to the EWCM I experienced. I only had it that one day. I don't normally get EWCM so this cycle is different. (side note - I O'd around CD 8 in May too).

That being said, I think I'm actually 9 DPO today. Gonna try to wait until this weekend to test.

i AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Father God I pray right now for my sis that according to YOUR WILL she will concieve..Lord Bless her womb & we know it's in your time not ours..Thank you in jesus name Amen:hugs:

Wow this was an eye opener for me I have always thought about that cause I have a lot of friends who think because they have been saved they will go to heaven. I never knew how to explain to them :dohh: I should off looked in Gods word. I have told them that they have to live a life pleasing to God. They think they can sin and in the morning ask for forgiveness. I just don't think it works that way but I know what I believe and I can only pray for my friends and family that their eyes are open to Gods truth. I met my Dh in church he was in a men's home its a home for men who are wanting to change their old ways. We asked our pastor if we could cortz and he said pray for 3 months first so we did and came back and asked again he said pray 3 more months then we came again and he said no he wouldn't allow us to be together in his church. See my husband wanted to be a pastor and our pastor believed I was not right for him cause I had to many (3) children already. They already had some one for him and he refused to be with her. So they threw him out of the home and he came to live with me so we had Premarital sex I some times think because we didn't listen to our pastor because he is a man od God are we being punished now and cant concive. Well we have been married 3 years now and its only because of God we have made it this far. Sorry I don't know where all that came from. :shrug:

Nice to talk to you! Punished..well I will do a study about how God disciplines us thanks for the Idea.My study about Salvation is somthing I shared because It really made me rethink about my walk as a christian..The point is to study what I am showing u for yourself take God's word not mineLet the Holy Spirit show u the Truth in These scriptures...... Yes God will always have his arms open for us if we stray away ,he will always forgive us if we come back & ask..but those versus clearly show how dangerous it is for those of us who keep on being so careless.

Let's say A Christian DIES right now in a car accident claiming to be a Christian & WILLFULLY sinning..willfully knowing God's word says what will happen..Do we think we will escape punishment because we claim his name??? Look at all those versus..They say ABSOLUTLY not,we will be punished far worse because WE KNEW THE TRUTH- Read this
2 PETER 2:20 Verses 20, 21 says that “if you are again entangled in it and OVERCOME, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them.

:LUKE 12:48 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers."
Why was the Master so upset?:shrug: "That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows.” Not only did that “believer” not make it into Heaven but he was punished even more than the unbelievers! This should be very upsetting to any believer because we will all be held more accountable because we knew better. I ask you again, does this sound to you like once you’ve asked Jesus into your heart or become saved that you have no worries about your salvation? Sounds to me like we now have more responsibility.Once we realize what we are doing we should repent & stop doing those things ..WE CANNOT WILLFULLY SIN & THINK "OOH I am saved I can get drunk tonight ,screw tom dick & harry,have 3somes,be bisexual,ect. ect.!" What if you die that night...Those versus say you may be in for a RUDE AWAKENING!It's somthing to really think about.

I am on cd 12 and waiting to O this week i think. I have egg white cm and have pain in the left side so going to try and BD if Dh isn't tiered. Last month I O really late and had same symptoms until I actraully Od I don't use Ov kits its to confusing for me but I do temp but only know that I Od after temp rises :( praying for all of us lady's

babysalazar--hey sistah! I am CD9,the witch left Tuesday...so waiting to O too!I havent seen any CM but either way I'll keep BD!:happydance: We BD last night and we agreed to BD everynight until end of the month for starters LOL! praying we all get the bfp for sept!!:hugs:

babysalazar--hey sistah! I am CD9,the witch left Tuesday...so waiting to O too!I havent seen any CM but either way I'll keep BD!:happydance: We BD last night and we agreed to BD everynight until end of the month for starters LOL! praying we all get the bfp for sept!!:hugs:

Praying for our BFP's this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"