Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

I have been having very bad body aches last night that I couldnt even roll over or get up from bed myself.Was in tears almost. The aches have got slightly better now, But I have this strong nasty pain in my lower back, on the right side. It feels like I had a fall and landed on my butt. I can feel the pain on my butt too when I sit down or walk. I havent had any kind of injury to my back that I can remember. All that I do remember is that the pain dint set in all of a sudden. It has been gradually increasing for the last 3 days, and it hurts to even touch my back gently.

Any ideas Ladies?

Luckie - hope you have a lovely birthday hun xxxx

Honey - backache is a reallllllly good sign

Going by my temps, i think im out :cry:

Luckie - hope you have a lovely birthday hun xxxx

Honey - backache is a reallllllly good sign

Going by my temps, i think im out :cry:

Aww, Pinky, your chart doesnt look so good at the moment, but I hope its the implantation dip or something. Just dont lose hope now. Nothing is decided unless AF shows. Stay strong hun:hugs:

Huh...my backache is killing me. Never had this kind of a pain before. It better be a good sign or Im going to get quite nasty.

I really thought ~i had a chance this month - everything was going so well, now i cant stop crying

i got up this morning feeling REALLY dizzy and my backache has been constant too

but i guess i just have to wait for af to confirm it

Pinky,
I hope the backache and dizziness is a positive sign for you too. My heart goes out to you dear.You really deserve a :bfp: this month. This has been the best so far. I really hope AF stays away.
Praying for you :bfp:

thank you hun

im just looking at preggy charts on ff and seeing if any of them had major dips but i thinking im kidding myself

i just went to wash my hair and thought i was going to faint when i reached for my toothbrush

i feel really dizzy n light headed

thank you hun

im just looking at preggy charts on ff and seeing if any of them had major dips but i thinking im kidding myself

i just went to wash my hair and thought i was going to faint when i reached for my toothbrush

i feel really dizzy n light headed

I hope its not the TTC stress getting at you. Really hoping there is a little bean in there. And the good news is that it is too early for AF, isnt it? So AF is nowhere near I would think.

no af isnt due yet so maybe an implantation dip but i think im grasping at straws here

no af isnt due yet so maybe an implantation dip but i think im grasping at straws here

I believe it really should be a random drop in temp or IDip. Since AF is not due anyways. Dont bring her into the picture yet. She doesnt deserve to be among us.

i know i went to bed really late last night but i dont think that would have anything to do with dip

i know i went to bed really late last night but i dont think that would have anything to do with dip

Try to take your mind off the chart for a while honey, if thats possible. You have every right to be worried, but there is still a long way to go before AF even has a chance. So stop worrying and be a brave girl :flower:

im going to go out for a few hours with my mum - shes getting the keys to her new flat so i will take her shopping in IKEA for some new bits for it

thank you for listening hun - im wo worried and i know there is nothing i can do about it

xx

:hug:

im going to go out for a few hours with my mum - shes getting the keys to her new flat so i will take her shopping in IKEA for some new bits for it

thank you for listening hun - im wo worried and i know there is nothing i can do about it

xx

I hope you feel better after shopping with your mom.:hugs:
I am thinking of you and my eyes are on you all the time :haha:

i was thinking, i might be feeling sick as i didnt eat much yesterday and its not enough to keep me fueled

TY so much Pinky for the b-day wishes. I hope and pray all will be well with you hun. Hang in there! xx

Ladies, am sorry i have been MIA for a while. I have not been feeling well and came on bb just to see how everyone is doing.

FXD for a bfp Pinky3.

I have been having random flu (thats what i call it because i dont know what it is). I wake up feeling fine and i even go to work then in the late afternoon i start feeling pain all over, headache and high temperature. When i get home in the evening i shower and practically crawl to bed. I feel the so bad.

I dont want to take any meds, i took brufen 2 days and am kicking myself for that. Things we do when TTC. I hope i feel better soon.

I wish you all good luck this cycle and we surely need a lucky bfp to turn on the charm :dust:

Ladies, am sorry i have been MIA for a while. I have not been feeling well and came on bb just to see how everyone is doing.

FXD for a bfp Pinky3.

I have been having random flu (thats what i call it because i dont know what it is). I wake up feeling fine and i even go to work then in the late afternoon i start feeling pain all over, headache and high temperature. When i get home in the evening i shower and practically crawl to bed. I feel the so bad.

I dont want to take any meds, i took brufen 2 days and am kicking myself for that. Things we do when TTC. I hope i feel better soon.

I wish you all good luck this cycle and we surely need a lucky bfp to turn on the charm :dust:
Hi omuk!! :hugs: I hope you feel better soon hun. xx

FXD for a bfp Pinky3.

Hunny, I hope you feel better soon as flu is horrible

I always thought that flu was a bad cold and then about 10 years ago i felt so ill i called my mum to come round telling her i was dying
She walked in the door and in a "mum" way starting laughing at me telling me i wasnt dying, i had the flu

Take yourself off to bed with a bottle of water and sleep! Call in work and take the day off and just stay in bed

Hopefully youve been working too hard and its just your body telling you to rest up, I really hope its not the flu hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->