Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

TY so much Pinky for the b-day wishes. I hope and pray all will be well with you hun. Hang in there! xx

Woo Hooo its your birthday, we're gonna party like its your birthday

:happydance:

Have a good one hunny

:hug:

Happy birthday!!!!

I been trying to look for houses so tryi g to catch up on baby bump! Hope all is well with everyone. I'm on CD12 and will take my trigger tomorrow so I should be 1dpo on Sunday! I've been having really bad hot flashes so I'm a little concerned something might be going on. Hope they stop soon.

Happy birthday!!!!

I been trying to look for houses so tryi g to catch up on baby bump! Hope all is well with everyone. I'm on CD12 and will take my trigger tomorrow so I should be 1dpo on Sunday! I've been having really bad hot flashes so I'm a little concerned something might be going on. Hope they stop soon.

Angelbaby, BD away!! Hope this is the one for you. Lots of babaydust coming your way.

Luckie, Hope you had a wonderful birthday

Omuk and Pinky, how are things with you?

AFM, my boobs just got more tender and ohh so painful to the lightest touch. And something strange happened last night. Around 4 AM I started getting bad cramps in my calf muscles. It hurt that it woke me up from sleep. I tried to go back to sleep. Then an hour or 2 later, I had severe nausea and was so dizzy, I could feel the whole world spinning around my head at lightning speed, with my eyes still closed. And note that all this happened while I am still asleep and I was awoken by the pain and dizziness and nausea. I also had AF like cramps in my abdomen. Had a wet down there feeling too. I felt quite sure that AF might be on her way. But also confused as it was a little early for AF at 10dpo. I never got AF early. But surprisingly there was no AF, no spotting, nothing. There was lots of EWCM and the sickness got over in 4-5 hours. I wonder whats going on.

Wow hun I hope it's a BFP brewing! Hope everything gets better with you. I'm screaming :test::test: :winkwink:

ooooh honey - all sounds like a good sign :thumbup:

ooooh honey - all sounds like a good sign :thumbup:

I am glad all you think it sounds promising.But I know most pregnancy symptoms are just the same as AF symptoms. So I am not falling for the trick my body is doing to me. Not yet, I have not yet made my mind to test. Funny though, I had a dream last night that AF already started. It dint even feel like a dream. It just felt so real. And Then I got my doc's appointment for my next cycle too. It took me a while after I woke up, to realize it was a dream.:haha:

Im not listening to my dreams anymore

I had dreamt last week that i was def having twins and the other day dreamt i got a BFP at 11DPO

Well yesterday was 11DPO and I started spotting very light and then today full flow AF which makes this cycle 20 days long with an LP of 11 days. :cry:

Im not listening to my dreams anymore

I had dreamt last week that i was def having twins and the other day dreamt i got a BFP at 11DPO

Well yesterday was 11DPO and I started spotting very light and then today full flow AF which makes this cycle 20 days long with an LP of 11 days. :cry:

Pinky, its awful that AF caught you. but glad it was a short cycle, so you can start again.
I aint listening to anything or anyone. I feel so depressed of my whole life. I am on cd40. So when I get AF I would have wasted a very very long and useless cycle. And also my doc said this was my last cycle we try. I havent discussed yet what we will have to do next. I am sure it is not impressive.After AF arrives, I think I'm going to skip my appointment for the next cycle.I dont even feel like trying again.

i feel the same way but then part of me keeps thinking that i would have wasted the last 6 months - i dont know what to think anymore

My heads all over the place

Pinky- I'm sorry AF got you! Hugs to you!
Honeycheeks- hang in there also! I know it's discouraging! Have you had hsg or done IUI yet?

I quit trying to symptom spot. I realized that cm tells nothing, my crazy dreams are just me wanting something that's starting to feel like won't happen. Twinges after o is normal. It just really sucks! So I definately know how y'all feel!

DH mentioned to me last night, if he was doing something wrong since I got pregnant so easily when I was 16, 18 and 20. I told him absolutely not! I'm just older, my tubes are damaged and I wasn't trying then. So his bright idea at that point was we need to stop trying! Well that's easier said than done! So it's softcups and conceive plus lube last night!

Just hang in there girls because I have faith it will happen to us when time is right. Even though I think the timing should be right now! Lol!

Angel baby, I havent done IUI or HSG yet. I feel like giving up at this point as I feel, I am just trying desperately for a baby I probably dont deserve.
Conceiving a child should be a result of the love of the parents , not one of desperation or through artificial methods.
Yeah I know, I have officially lost it.

Ladies I know it seems like things aren't going as planned and fast as we want them. It's ok to feel discourage but always know there's still hope. If not now it'll come but at it's own slow paste. I've been TTC#4 for almost 4yrs now and I know it's nothing with our bodies when we both have conceived. We have to have as much patients as possible the lord will make a way. :) I hoped I helped you both feel better .xoxo

if it makes anyone happy to know, 3 of my friends that i chat to regularly on bnb have got bfp;s since wed

seems like im a lucky charm!!!!

Angel baby, I havent done IUI or HSG yet. I feel like giving up at this point as I feel, I am just trying desperately for a baby I probably dont deserve.
Conceiving a child should be a result of the love of the parents , not one of desperation or through artificial methods.
Yeah I know, I have officially lost it.

dont get me angry - what do you mean "you prob dont deserve" ????????

what utter rubbish hunnybun,of course you deserve it

:hug:

Pinky- I'm sorry AF got you! Hugs to you!
Honeycheeks- hang in there also! I know it's discouraging! Have you had hsg or done IUI yet?

I quit trying to symptom spot. I realized that cm tells nothing, my crazy dreams are just me wanting something that's starting to feel like won't happen. Twinges after o is normal. It just really sucks! So I definately know how y'all feel!

DH mentioned to me last night, if he was doing something wrong since I got pregnant so easily when I was 16, 18 and 20. I told him absolutely not! I'm just older, my tubes are damaged and I wasn't trying then. So his bright idea at that point was we need to stop trying! Well that's easier said than done! So it's softcups and conceive plus lube last night!

Just hang in there girls because I have faith it will happen to us when time is right. Even though I think the timing should be right now! Lol!

thank you xx

how sweet of your hubby to start worrying - bless him

sadly, its just one of those things - no ones to blame

I was feeling pretty off last night. I cried my eyes out for an hour.Now feeling better, though my eyes and face hurt pretty bad. Thanks Angel baby and Pinky.
It is great to hear that many ladies are getting their BFPs. im now 12dpo meaning AF will be due soon. Once she shows I will again have to make my doc's appointment. Last time I walked into her office, I felt pretty awkward. I have been seeing this doc for the last one year now. And now each time I walk in, her nurses come and ask me with a smirk her face, Óh, you got your period again?? So i''m dreading the day I have to see her again to answer the same question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->