Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

oh god id love tender bbs, i think i have the most insensitive bbs ever!

Cant wait to feel just a little twinge in them

oh god id love tender bbs, i think i have the most insensitive bbs ever!

Cant wait to feel just a little twinge in them

It is not a wonderful feeling, but how strange that we long for weird pains and sickness during TTC, hoping it could really mean something positive lol !!.

I think most of the "symptoms" we have anyway but because we;re ttc we notice every little twinge now and cant stop ourselves hoping its a good sign

I think most of the "symptoms" we have anyway but because we;re ttc we notice every little twinge now and cant stop ourselves hoping its a good sign

That is the sad truth sometimes. Let me stop thinking about symptoms for a while :winkwink:. But I dont think I can shut my mind off.

all ive done since wed is sleep - yesterday my after siesta was 3 1/2 hours long!!!

But the truth is, im probably just lazy lol and its not a symptom

Hi ladies, i fell sick yesterday, i dont even know what it was. 3dpo and i had flu like symptoms. Sick, pain all over, headache and high temp.

Angel baby: I wish you all the best this cycle. We should get a bfp among us :hugs:

Luckie3 : How are you feeling?

Honeycheeks : I hope what your feeling are pregnancy symptoms since AF never showed up. FXD

all ive done since wed is sleep - yesterday my after siesta was 3 1/2 hours long!!!

This could be a symptom. Oh, how i wish i would have those symptoms!

Hi ladies, i fell sick yesterday, i dont even know what it was. 3dpo and i had flu like symptoms. Sick, pain all over, headache and high temp.

Angel baby: I wish you all the best this cycle. We should get a bfp among us :hugs:

Luckie3 : How are you feeling?

Honeycheeks : I hope what your feeling are pregnancy symptoms since AF never showed up. FXD

Thanks omuk, fx'd for all of us. I hope we see a lot of :bfp:s this month. If it is a flu bug, I hope it goes away quick and not interfere with TWW symptoms.

I have the following but im not getting too excited about them lol

a) very tired all the time
b) major backache
c) feel sick most of day and especially after i eat
d) slight pinching/tightening around knickerline
e) very painful achy right leg - couldnt lie on my right side last night
f) HIGH TEMPS!!!! lol

b) major backache
f) HIGH TEMPS!!!! lol
Wow!! these are some promising sings hun. bfp around the corner keep us posted!

Hi Omuk!!!! I have been crampy for 4 days and post O. My sympthoms are: Tired and sleepy past days,faint,more Ewcm,and just cramp off and on threw the day and my cycle isnt due for another week. ...Your sign of flu let's just hope it's your sticky bean! :) Get well soon hun. We All Deserve Our BFP'S!!!!!

b) major backache
f) HIGH TEMPS!!!! lol
Wow!! these are some promising sings hun. bfp around the corner keep us posted!

Dont let me get started on the gas!!! OMG I was farting like there was no tomorrow yesterday

Not little silent ones either :rofl:

Had another "lie down" which ended up for 2 1/2 hours!

I took a test today in the hope of something but no - as white as snow :cry:

Omuk - I think im just lazy hun, dont think its a symptom lol

Girls, can i ask for help please

Ive just read about temp dips in DPO meaning implantation - what does it mean if your temps rise? Does it mean the opposite of implantation?

Ive just read about temp dips in DPO meaning implantation - what does it mean if your temps rise? Does it mean the opposite of implantation?

I have heard that you could have an implantation dip, but there is no rule. Pinky, as for your temp dip today, there is no need to worry as long as your temp stays high. You are still way above the cover line. Seriously, I wouldnt worry too much about implantation on my chart as it doesnt show on everyone's chart. It would just be nice to know though.

You are still running the show Pinky, I know you are racing for the first :bfp: on this thread :haha:

I have heard that you could have an implantation dip, but there is no rule. Pinky, as for your temp dip today, there is no need to worry as long as your temp stays high. You are still way above the cover line. Seriously, I wouldnt worry too much about implantation on my chart as it doesnt show on everyone's chart. It would just be nice to know though.

You are still running the show Pinky, I know you are racing for the first :bfp: on this thread :haha:

Ok so i dont need to panic then lol
It would be great for a major sign so that you can tell whats going to happen

Nooooooooo the other girls in here (including yourself) should and will get a BFP first lol

There wont be a witch this time Pinky, its only you and us. :hugs:

I went to stand up earlier to go shower etc and this massive wave of nausea hit me :cry:

Nausea is the worst of all things. But I really hope that is a good sign for you.
Fx'd for you Pinky.

Nausea is the worst of all things. But I really hope that is a good sign for you.
Fx'd for you Pinky.

thanks but it went as quickly as it came so im not thinking anything of it

my fingers and toes are crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79