Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

awwwww hun, just ignore the nurse - they deal with this on a daily basis and forget the emotional side to it

im sorry you were so upset yesterday

:hug:

awwwww hun, just ignore the nurse - they deal with this on a daily basis and forget the emotional side to it

im sorry you were so upset yesterday

Thanks Pinky, I am glad I am feeling better today. I need to prepare myself emotionally to face AF if I have to. I cannot afford to be unprepared and heartbroken.

How is everyone else today?

we all have bad days - i had a complete meltdown on friday, everything just got too much for me, i couldnt stop crying, yesterday felt a little better and today im fine - ive even treated myself to membership with ff

we have to hang in there and all stick together and be there for each other as we are all going through the same thing

I cant imagine what a nightmare TTC would be if there was no BnB.:haha:
BnB and TTC buddies have protected my sanity.

I really think FF helped me stay positive during my TWW. the early pregnancy signs indicator is really cool and helps me stay positive. I am excited every morning to see how many more points I am getting. I know it all means nothing till you actually get a BFP, but it is encouraging.

I hope we all get our BFPs soon.

oooh id forgotten about the signs indicator - just for fun, is there anyway i can see how many points i had on my last cycle?

no worries, i just found it, i think lol

is it where you put in your symptoms and it analyses the? if yes, it got it

oooh id forgotten about the signs indicator - just for fun, is there anyway i can see how many points i had on my last cycle?

I am not sure. I dont have the paid subscription and this is just my first cycle using FF. So it was really fun. Now it gives me 60 pts on 12dpo.

You should check, if you can see it on your previous chart.It is a real fun thing.

I am not sure. I dont have the paid subscription and this is just my first cycle using FF. So it was really fun. Now it gives me 60 pts on 12dpo.

You should check, if you can see it on your previous chart.It is a real fun thing.

i think im looking at the wrong thing - the one i looked at it gave a % not points

where can i find the points?

Hi Ladies,
I need your help and suggestion here. Yeah, I have gotten over all the emotional hiccups and now I am being more practical. Atleast I think so.:haha:

AF is due on25th Jan. If AF shows up, I need to be prepared for my next cycle. What I have been thinking is whether I should go back to the same doc or try herbs to help me ovulate and control PCOS?

It is a very confusing and difficult decision for me to make alone. I hope I will have your support to help me decide :winkwink:

I have here a snapshot of mine. Is this what you found?

Attachments

• psign.jpg
    psign.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi Ladies,
I need your help and suggestion here. Yeah, I have gotten over all the emotional hiccups and now I am being more practical. Atleast I think so.:haha:

AF is due on25th Jan. If AF shows up, I need to be prepared for my next cycle. What I have been thinking is whether I should go back to the same doc or try herbs to help me ovulate and control PCOS?

It is a very confusing and difficult decision for me to make alone. I hope I will have your support to help me decide :winkwink:

I dont have any knowledge on PCOS in afraid hun - i would suggest to speak to the doc first and see what he says and then if you prefer a natural method then look into herbs

I have here a snapshot of mine. Is this what you found?

yes i found it thanks, it removed last cycles so i cant see how many points i had got.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS quite a while ago and my doc has been prescibing medicines to induce ovulation ( like Clomid). I have heard of lot of ladies here on BnB have success ovulation on agnus castus, soy etc. But I am not sure if these will work for me. I am afraid to waste another cycle. And If I anyways continue the same meds my doc gives me and get another BFN, that is also a waste of a cycle.

Anyways I have something to keep my brain occupied for the next few days before I decide what to do for the next cycle.

I take agnus castus but thats not for inducing ovulation, its to help regulate cycles - i just happened to get my first ever EWCM on it - i wouldnt suggest take it for you

I have spoken to a number of ladies who have taken Soy as I believe clomid can only be prescribed for something like 3 cycles

I do understand what your saying about not wanting to waste another cycle

Maybe speak to someone who is taking Soy

Honeycheeks- I took soy a cycle before I began Clomid. I don't have PCOS but many girls have definately said it helped with ovulation on here. I take the clomid because I only have 1 open tube and hoping to develop a mature follie on my good side. What mg of clomid are you on? Maybe they need to increase it? The clomid hasn't touched my lining and I have CM just not sure if it's hostile so I bought concieve plus for cm just in case. I actually used softcups this month. I also take the HCG trigger so that it will help to drop all mature follies for more targets. The HCG trigger will definately help with ovulation and timing purposes. Because you ovulate 36-40 hours after the shot.

I also hear good things about vitex and maca. You might look at those.

Honeycheeks- I took soy a cycle before I began Clomid. I don't have PCOS but many girls have definately said it helped with ovulation on here. I take the clomid because I only have 1 open tube and hoping to develop a mature follie on my good side. What mg of clomid are you on? Maybe they need to increase it? The clomid hasn't touched my lining and I have CM just not sure if it's hostile so I bought concieve plus for cm just in case. I actually used softcups this month. I also take the HCG trigger so that it will help to drop all mature follies for more targets. The HCG trigger will definately help with ovulation and timing purposes. Because you ovulate 36-40 hours after the shot.

I also hear good things about vitex and maca. You might look at those.

Thanks Angelbaby, that was helpful. Willl try herbal after another cycle.
I was on 100 mg Clomid 1 cycle - dint ovulate.
150 mg Clomid 3 cycles - ovulated but dint conveive (very high prolactin )
got the prolactin down now.
Did 2 cycles of Tamoxifen, it works similar to clomid.
I have decided to go back to my same doc. She will have me do an HSG this time. Horrified at the thought of it:nope:. Countdown for AF begins

Just started light flow, full flow should set in really quickly. On to my next cycle, ladies.:thumbup:. Pinky I'm still following you :haha:

Just started light flow, full flow should set in really quickly. On to my next cycle, ladies.:thumbup:. Pinky I'm still following you :haha:

hunnybun im always thinking of you and i can feel that eye watching me as i move about the room :rofl:

:hi: Ladies, i am back! How are you all? I missed you so much. Was going crazy wondering whats happening with you all.

I have been so sickly for the past days. I caught a very bad flu. Good news is am feeling better now. Bad news is with all the medicines i took i think my chances for a bfp was seriously compromised.

Anyway how are you all?

Angelbaby, my prayers are with you that this time with you going at it alone without a doctor will be a lucky charm. GL gal.

Honeycheeks, am sorry AF got you. On to the next cycle:hugs:

Pinky32, how are you getting on?

I am hoping for a bfp in this thread this cycle which will start the first of many bfps :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust: to all.

Me and my fiancee have been trying for a little Over a year with no luck :( we use the ovulation kits and always say this month is going to be the month we conceive a year later we have lost hope...good luck ladies ur all in my prayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->