Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Do you have FF chart? I hope you did ovulate!!! That would be awesome!!!

I dont have an FF chart, I just have been charting offline and that worked for me. I am feeling quite relaxed now, I am also on the look out for AF, cd 30 today. Usually the second week of the two week wait is too stressful for me. This cycle I have managed to take the stress out as I am really not sure if I did ovulate and start counting dpo. For me being in the TWW is more stressful than not knowing if I ovulated. I hope I can make it through the TWW if AF doesnt hit me for the next one week.

How are you ladies doing?
:dust: :dust:

Ladies, i need your help in figuring this out! Tried google, but am not getting any info. I now have backache and feel like i will diarrhea any moment. I have had this feeling since yesterday, and yesterday i thought that it was like when AF is about to start and you get backache. i go to the toilet thinking that something will come out, and yesterday it did but normal poop. And the feeling still stayed. What is wrong with me?

I know its not the cyst, because i had the scan and it had dissolved on its own. Do you think its taking metformin+EPO+robitussin+folic acid?

I dont have an FF chart, I just have been charting offline and that worked for me. I am feeling quite relaxed now, I am also on the look out for AF, cd 30 today. Usually the second week of the two week wait is too stressful for me. This cycle I have managed to take the stress out as I am really not sure if I did ovulate and start counting dpo. For me being in the TWW is more stressful than not knowing if I ovulated. I hope I can make it through the TWW if AF doesnt hit me for the next one week.

I agree with you on this. TWW is so difficult. This past days have gone so quickly because am not symptom spotting. Now am almost 1dpo and i know i will be a basket case by 8dpo.

Dont be on the lookout for AF bcoz am keeping my FXD for you that a miracle happened and it stays away:hugs:

Ladies, i need your help in figuring this out! Tried google, but am not getting any info. I now have backache and feel like i will diarrhea any moment. I have had this feeling since yesterday, and yesterday i thought that it was like when AF is about to start and you get backache. i go to the toilet thinking that something will come out, and yesterday it did but normal poop. And the feeling still stayed. What is wrong with me?

I know its not the cyst, because i had the scan and it had dissolved on its own. Do you think its taking metformin+EPO+robitussin+folic acid?

Kidney infection or possible Urinary tract infections cause lower back aches. That's the only other thing I could think of. Sounds like UTI symptoms minus the diarhea.

I definately don't think it is the metformin, EPO, robitussin or folic acid. Just cause metformin is diabetic med and also used for fertility and doesn't effect that nor does robitussin or folic acid. Not sure about EPO. Although I took it and never had a problem. I work with several patients that takes the others. I hope it passes for you soon!

I'm on CD4 and 3rd day of clomid and very hormonal today but will not admit it to DH or my daughter. But.... I am...

I have been on Metformin+EPO+Folic Acid. But never had a problem of backache. Not sure about the UTI possibility that Angel baby mentioned. I never had UTI, so not sure. But sometimes I do get backache and diarrhea when AF is about to start.

I agree with you on this. TWW is so difficult. This past days have gone so quickly because am not symptom spotting. Now am almost 1dpo and i know i will be a basket case by 8dpo.

Dont be on the lookout for AF bcoz am keeping my FXD for you that a miracle happened and it stays away:hugs:

I am afraid my temps are falling :nope:, I am sure AF is chasing after me.
Miracles dont happen with me :cry:

noooooo dont let the witch in!!!

Miracles will happen to you honeyC - trust me :hugs:

Honeycheeks- hang in there! I have faith it will happen to you!! Wish I could give you a big hug in person!

Pinky- will be keeping a eye on your psychic predictions!

Ladies, am officially in the TWW!

Praying hard.

:dust:

First signs I'm having now is cramps/pressure. lots of cramps! :)

noooooo dont let the witch in!!!

Miracles will happen to you honeyC - trust me :hugs:

AF hasn't arrived yet, no signs of coming in soon. No idea what is going on in here.

I just made my FF chart and it says I ovulated, yippeee.....wooohooo.
My chart is in my siggy.
Officially 4dpo.

I'm only on CD8. I'll ovulate probably by this weekend or let me put it this way, by Friday evening because I'm going to take my shot Thursday morning to force ovulation. Hope this month works because I'm not planning to do IUI this month, just meds and BD!

I'm only on CD8. I'll ovulate probably by this weekend or let me put it this way, by Friday evening because I'm going to take my shot Thursday morning to force ovulation. Hope this month works because I'm not planning to do IUI this month, just meds and BD!
Keep us updated!

GoodLuck Angel baby, Sending you 2 truckloads of :dust: :dust: :dust:

AFM, I'm feeling terribly sick today. Nausea, light headedness, diarrhea, nausea, cramps, tender bbs.Looks like AF will soon be here in full fury. Aches and pains all over.
But my temps are still high, so I dont feel I'm out yet, but I still feel quite terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->