Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

:hi: Ladies, i am back! How are you all? I missed you so much. Was going crazy wondering whats happening with you all.

I have been so sickly for the past days. I caught a very bad flu. Good news is am feeling better now. Bad news is with all the medicines i took i think my chances for a bfp was seriously compromised.

Anyway how are you all?

Angelbaby, my prayers are with you that this time with you going at it alone without a doctor will be a lucky charm. GL gal.

Honeycheeks, am sorry AF got you. On to the next cycle:hugs:

Pinky32, how are you getting on?

I am hoping for a bfp in this thread this cycle which will start the first of many bfps :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust: to all.

hun, i glad your feeling better now and fx'd for that bfp!!!!

i had the best cycle ever, the best chart etc and then af got me :cry:

Me and my fiancee have been trying for a little Over a year with no luck :( we use the ovulation kits and always say this month is going to be the month we conceive a year later we have lost hope...good luck ladies ur all in my prayers

have you tried temping?

:hi: Ladies, i am back! How are you all? I missed you so much. Was going crazy wondering whats happening with you all.

I have been so sickly for the past days. I caught a very bad flu. Good news is am feeling better now. Bad news is with all the medicines i took i think my chances for a bfp was seriously compromised.

Anyway how are you all?

Angelbaby, my prayers are with you that this time with you going at it alone without a doctor will be a lucky charm. GL gal.

Honeycheeks, am sorry AF got you. On to the next cycle:hugs:

Pinky32, how are you getting on?

I am hoping for a bfp in this thread this cycle which will start the first of many bfps :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust: to all.
I'm so happy that your better hun :hugs: missed you lots also. Me and you both test in 2 days YaY!!!!

Luckie3 - FXD for a bfp for you. :happydance: The last days are the hardest to get through.

AFM, started having cramps so am sure AF is on the way.

Luckie3 - FXD for a bfp for you. :happydance: The last days are the hardest to get through.

AFM, started having cramps so am sure AF is on the way.

Omuk, we missed you. Great to hear that you are better now.
We really need a BFP soon. Hoping for the first BFP on this thread really soon. Come on ladies omuk and Luckie, Fxéd for you!!

Ladies, my cp is tilted and closed. Is this good news!

I know i already lost hope in this cycle, but was just checking to see if AF is on her way. I am also sneezing alot, and have dried blood in my nose everytime i blow. I read on some threads and blood in nose seems to be an indicator in early pregnancy. And oh dear! My boobs are sensitive and ticklish!

I am officially a crazy TTC'er. I still allow myself to hope.

Thanks Honeycheeks for the wishes. Am praying for Luckies bfp. It will start the first of many more.:happydance::happydance:

Well another update ladies: Due Af today and shes nowhere in site,I have few aches here and there going on thats making think she's here. I'm scared to get to excited so I'm gonna give it 1 more day. My cycle hasn't been this late in 6mths so let's hope and pray.... p.s. So sorry Omuk sending you lots and lots of hugs!

Lucky! I hope it's a BFP!!!!! So you will test tomorrow?

Well another update ladies: Due Af today and shes nowhere in site,I have few aches here and there going on thats making think she's here. I'm scared to get to excited so I'm gonna give it 1 more day. My cycle hasn't been this late in 6mths so let's hope and pray.... p.s. So sorry Omuk sending you lots and lots of hugs!

Me too! AF did not come. She is due today. Checked CM its white lotion like, and i dont have cramps anymore. Like you, i dont want to be excited only to have it come late. I am never late. Maybe its the meds i took this cycle? Am keeping FXD for you Luckie3.

Lots of :dust: to you.

Me too! AF did not come. She is due today. Checked CM its white lotion like, and i dont have cramps anymore. Like you, i dont want to be excited only to have it come late. I am never late. Maybe its the meds i took this cycle? Am keeping FXD for you Luckie3.

Lots of :dust: to you.
OMG Fxd for you 2 hun!!! I hope it's not the meds holding you back, it'll be so neat to have our BFP's together. :flower: Come On Omuk!:happydance:

I hope to see a BFP soon on this thread. This thread is suddenly so much happening. Looks like we are going to have the first BFP. Fx'd for you ladies omuk and Luckie

:cry::cry::cry: I GOT A :bfp: :yipee::headspin::wohoo: LOL WHOOOOHOO!!! I hope to see more on this thread. :dust: ladies and Omuk Updates we're ready to hear from ya. Going to the doctors in the a.m. so I will post a pic. afterwhile. :winkwink:

:cry::cry::cry: I GOT A :bfp: :yipee::headspin::wohoo: LOL WHOOOOHOO!!! I hope to see more on this thread. :dust: ladies and Omuk Updates we're ready to hear from ya. Going to the doctors in the a.m. so I will post a pic. afterwhile. :winkwink:

That's awesome!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Luckie3. Am so happy for you. I wish you a H&H 9 months.

Wow! This is the 1st bfp in this thread. :happydance: I cant believe this.

Now this is the start of many bfps. yayyyyy!

AFM, dont wanna be a downer after Luckie3 bfp.

I just caved in and tested on clear blue and it was bfn. I tested in the evening after a whole day of drinking water and peeing. Thought it would not make a difference because clearblue is supposed to be accurate. Do you think i still have a chance? I always start spotting on the 28th day and full flow on the 29th day. Now its the 30th day with no signs or symptoms of AF. I still have twinges here and there and checked cm its still white. I now have nausea and increased saliva. Feel uncomfortable and pregnant!!!!!!

Ladies, do you think i still have hope after testing today at 14dpo?

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :hug:
happy n healthy 9 months xx

AFM, dont wanna be a downer after Luckie3 bfp.

I just caved in and tested on clear blue and it was bfn. I tested in the evening after a whole day of drinking water and peeing. Thought it would not make a difference because clearblue is supposed to be accurate. Do you think i still have a chance? I always start spotting on the 28th day and full flow on the 29th day. Now its the 30th day with no signs or symptoms of AF. I still have twinges here and there and checked cm its still white. I now have nausea and increased saliva. Feel uncomfortable and pregnant!!!!!!

Ladies, do you think i still have hope after testing today at 14dpo?

water would have diluted it hun, you need to go 2-4 hours with no liquid before testing

your still have a chance - good luck

I woke up today having a wet feeling and i when i was having a shower in the morning i checked my cp. Cant feel the tip now. Its squishy soft and feels like a wall. The CM is still white lotion like. I now have twinges near the belly button.

I cant help it. Am so nervous! DH says not to have high hopes:shrug:

Luckie3 How are you? did you go to the Dr? We are still waiting for the pics.

Angelbaby, how are you getting on? Did you take the trigger shot? What cd are you?

Omuk- when will you test?

I'm 6dpo and my temps are so crazy! I took the trigger a week ago. I beginning to think I'm out the way my temps are fluctuating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->