Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Omuk- when will you test?

I'm 6dpo and my temps are so crazy! I took the trigger a week ago. I beginning to think I'm out the way my temps are fluctuating.

I will test again on Sunday. With fmu this time. If i can i want to hold off as much as possible.

And its still early for any signs or symptoms Angelbaby. There is always hope as long as there is no AF.

:cry::cry::cry: I GOT A :bfp: :yipee::headspin::wohoo: LOL WHOOOOHOO!!! I hope to see more on this thread. :dust: ladies and Omuk Updates we're ready to hear from ya. Going to the doctors in the a.m. so I will post a pic. afterwhile. :winkwink:

I knew it :dance::headspin:. that is awesome. The first :bfp:
Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Praying for omuk's :bfp: soon.

Ahhh hello ladies. I'm kinda gloomy and happy at the same time,I took a pregnancy test on yesterday and got a faint positive and later that night a neg. and so at my doc. aptt. today another neg. so I have another appt. on Mon. to folloow up since my cycle hasn't showed an is very much late. I explained that dosen't happened and all other test came back normal so thats the only problem - test right now. I know I'm pregnant but here they won't see you unntil you get a + on their test and it Suck! Screaming Blood Test Now!!!!!

Ahhh hello ladies. I'm kinda gloomy and happy at the same time,I took a pregnancy test on yesterday and got a faint positive and later that night a neg. and so at my doc. aptt. today another neg. so I have another appt. on Mon. to folloow up since my cycle hasn't showed an is very much late. I explained that dosen't happened and all other test came back normal so thats the only problem - test right now. I know I'm pregnant but here they won't see you unntil you get a + on their test and it Suck! Screaming Blood Test Now!!!!!

Aww, thats crazy. I have heard ppl say that the tests used in docs offices are not the most sensitive ones because ppl usually go in there only days after getting a HPT+. I hope things brighten up for you soon enough.

awwww hun, its probably because the tests your using are a lot more sensitive and you got a faint line with yours, the tests that doctors use are much higher

either ask for blood tests or wait a day or two as the hcg doubles every other day

xx

Hi Ladies, how are you?
omuk - :test: :test: :test:
Angel baby - are you already going crazy in the tww. praying for your :bfp: too
Luckie - i think you should buy a more sensitive test and test tomorrow.
Pinky - I hope your cycle moves on perfectly as per the plan.

Lots of :dust: to all of us

I am a little crazy today. I tested yesterday morning at 6dpo and again today at 7dpo. I still have trigger in my system but today's looks a little darker. Hope the line doesn't fade completely out. We are going to look at houses today so maybe that will keep my mind occupied!

Hi Ladies, how are you?
omuk - :test: :test: :test:
Angel baby - are you already going crazy in the tww. praying for your :bfp: too
Luckie - i think you should buy a more sensitive test and test tomorrow.
Pinky - I hope your cycle moves on perfectly as per the plan.

Lots of :dust: to all of us

thank you hunny - just caved and did an OPK and its white white white

the plan is to ov on mond/tues - wed at a push but no later :nope:

Thanks girls I feel much better today, atleast I know I'm pregnant because thats the only time I miss a period I did with all three of my kids and had no prob. I'm gonna do just what you guys think wait a couple of days and test with a more sensitive test. Thank you ladies :)

Thanks girls I feel much better today, atleast I know I'm pregnant because thats the only time I miss a period I did with all three of my kids and had no prob. I'm gonna do just what you guys think wait a couple of days and test with a more sensitive test. Thank you ladies :)

the longer you wait the higher the hcg

:hug:

AF Started.:cry::cry::cry:
Oh no Omuk, I know there is not enough sorry's in the world that can comfort you at this moment. I know that you are gutted bc it hurted me when I read it :cry: I'm not sure as of what to say to comfort you as of now. I really wish I was there to :hugs: you hun. DAM OUR BODIES!

I took the trigger and my HPT went negative yesterday morning and it came back yesterday evening. I took another this morning and can't decide if the line is darker again or if im seeing the indent line so I'm a little hopeful!

I took the trigger and my HPT went negative yesterday morning and it came back yesterday evening. I took another this morning and can't decide if the line is darker again or if im seeing the indent line so I'm a little hopeful!

I am praying hard for you angel baby[-o<

Ooo I'm getting cautiously excited for you hun :hugs:

New Here!!!!! I have a 5 year old son and I am trying to conceive again. I have been off birth control for over 2 years and am not taking any medications for AF. AF last started on Dec. 28 and ended on the 1st. (regular) About 6 months ago, I did not receive my period for 2 months. I figured it had something to do with my being overweight. I have since lost 30 lbs. and AF has seemed to become fairly normal again. I just started tracking my cycle in December, so I'm not sure if I have a regular 28 day cycle, but it's fairly close to that, give or take a few days. AF was due(going on a 28 day cycle) on the 25th of this month. I took an ovulation test on the 24th and it was positive. So my bf and I bd'd the 24 and 25th. (last time we bd'd was on the 20th). AF has not arrived yet, so based on a 28 day cycle, I would be 7 days late. My breasts have been tender and I have been using the restroom like crazy. I also never go the bathroom at night and have every night this week. (not drinking any more than normal) Is it possible that I am pregnant or may be going through implantation tomorrow through Friday?!?!? I just don't want to get my hopes up again, after SEVERAL BFN's. I have tested 2 times and they were both BFN's. I took an ovulation test today 1.31.12, and there was a line but it was not darker than the reference line. I'm so confused... Any advise or words of encouragement would help!! Thanks ladies! I have also been bd'ing without anything for 2 years and.....NOTHING :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->