Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

New Here!!!!! I have a 5 year old son and I am trying to conceive again. I have been off birth control for over 2 years and am not taking any medications for AF. AF last started on Dec. 28 and ended on the 1st. (regular) About 6 months ago, I did not receive my period for 2 months. I figured it had something to do with my being overweight. I have since lost 30 lbs. and AF has seemed to become fairly normal again. I just started tracking my cycle in December, so I'm not sure if I have a regular 28 day cycle, but it's fairly close to that, give or take a few days. AF was due(going on a 28 day cycle) on the 25th of this month. I took an ovulation test on the 24th and it was positive. So my bf and I bd'd the 24 and 25th. (last time we bd'd was on the 20th). AF has not arrived yet, so based on a 28 day cycle, I would be 7 days late. My breasts have been tender and I have been using the restroom like crazy. I also never go the bathroom at night and have every night this week. (not drinking any more than normal) Is it possible that I am pregnant or may be going through implantation tomorrow through Friday?!?!? I just don't want to get my hopes up again, after SEVERAL BFN's. I have tested 2 times and they were both BFN's. I took an ovulation test today 1.31.12, and there was a line but it was not darker than the reference line. I'm so confused... Any advise or words of encouragement would help!! Thanks ladies! I have also been bd'ing without anything for 2 years and.....NOTHING :(

Welcome in here :wave: Your cycles seem to be fairly regular now. If you are 7 days late now, your should :test: Sorry to hear that you have been TTCing for over 2 years and still have nothing. OPKs can sometimes be positive even after Ov. It could also be + when you are pregnant. I am not trying to get your hopes too high. But the only way to know for sure is to :test:

I did test again early this morning with a BFN :( I guess all I do is keep trying :\

honeycheeeeeeeeeksss!!!

Im soooooooooooo happy - this week has been a rollercoaster of emotions as i didnt see oh monday
BUT
I had arranged to se ehim today AND my opk was positive this morning!!!!!! woooohoooooo (my first ever true dark positive opk)

im sooo excited

honeycheeeeeeeeeksss!!!

Im soooooooooooo happy - this week has been a rollercoaster of emotions as i didnt see oh monday
BUT
I had arranged to se ehim today AND my opk was positive this morning!!!!!! woooohoooooo (my first ever true dark positive opk)

im sooo excited

Pinky!! That is super exciting!!! I was worried you wont get to see OH at the right time as you dint ovulate as early as was expected. I am sooo happy for you hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: Get busy BDing

:shrug: Where are the lovely ladies on this thread gone??
Luckie - did you get to see the doctor? Did you test again? I hope you are well
Angel baby - Praying for your BFP [-o<
Pinky - I am guessing you just Ov'd yesterday. I am glad you hit the fertile window in the eye. I am praying this is the month for you. :hugs:
omuk - Good luck for this cycle :thumbup:
I hope I havent missed to mention anyone. My memory hasnt been the best lately.
AFM, I am waiitng to Ov.

No AF yet....probably going to wait until next week sometime to test again. Maybe Wednesday?!!?!? If I can wait that long!!!

Hi ladies!

Big welcome to all the newbies on this thread!

Angelbaby: I am praying so hard for you. GL gal.
Honeycheeks: It has been a frustrating week. How are you?
Luckie: did you test? How are you getting on?
Pinky: Get to bd and FXD for your bfp this cycle
Adav: GL to you. FXD.

How have you all been? Again i was MIA. TTC is proving to be quite stressing. I could not believe that i was 4 days late and then AF came. I have never been late my whole life.

i went in to see the doctor and asked whether i can do IVF straight away. I feel that time is ticking and i will never be able to conceive. I have an appointment on Saturday and i hope i will have the go ahead for IVF. I am hoping that i will do it in April.

My learning point from past cycle:
1. Having Tilted and closed cp does not mean i am pregnant
2. CM was white and lotion like just two hours before AF started full force, so this also is not a good indicator for pregnancy
3. Nausea, Headache and twinges near the belly button can also be signs of AF
4. Tiredness and excessive saliva can also be signs of AF
5. Clear blue tests are very accurate

After TTC for 3+ years i am now going to relax and enjoy life and forget all about TTC for the next two months while waiting for IVF.

I will be here on bb to support you all through this TTC journey and hope that when the time comes for the IVF i will conceive on the first try.

God bless you all!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies!

How have you all been? Again i was MIA. TTC is proving to be quite stressing. I could not believe that i was 4 days late and then AF came. I have never been late my whole life.

i went in to see the doctor and asked whether i can do IVF straight away. I feel that time is ticking and i will never be able to conceive. I have an appointment on Saturday and i hope i will have the go ahead for IVF. I am hoping that i will do it in April.

2. CM was white and lotion like just two hours before AF started full force, so this also is not a good indicator for pregnancy

After TTC for 3+ years i am now going to relax and enjoy life and forget all about TTC for the next two months while waiting for IVF.

I will be here on bb to support you all through this TTC journey and hope that when the time comes for the IVF i will conceive on the first try.

God bless you all!

Omuk , I feel so sorry for you. I know you cant be comforted by words. I really hope the next two months take all stress off and give you a miracle :bfp:. You are in my prayers :hugs: :hugs:

Hi ladies!

God bless you all!

thank you hun xx

ive heard so many people say that as soon as they stop ttc, they get preggy - im really hoping things work out for you

please keep us updated
:hug:

Hi ladies!

God bless you all!

:kiss: :friends: You are in my prayers omuk an I hope you will keep us updated on things. If it would make you feel better to know I have been TTC 3yrs also and got my BFP :flower: My doc. confirmed it an I used the Geritol-tonic (baby n a bottle) ..... I wish you tons of :dust:

Luckie! :happydance::happydance:Am so happy for you. You definately lifted my moods and gave me hope that one day i will get my long awaited bfp.

What is geritol tonic?

Luckie! :happydance::happydance:Am so happy for you. You definately lifted my moods and gave me hope that one day i will get my long awaited bfp.

What is geritol tonic?
gERITOL IS A MULTI VITAMIN OLDER PEOPLE USED IT BACK IN THE DAYS LOL TO CLEAN THEIR BODIES AND MAKE VERY FERTILE FOR WOMEN WHO WERE TRYING. THEY SAY IT'S A BABY AT THE END OF EVERY BOTTLE!!! MY HUBBY TOOK IT AS WELL EVEN THO IT TASTE LIKE BABY MILK WE CHEWED GUM TO COPE THE TASTE OFF OUR TONGUES. :haha: BUT YOU CAN READ MORE ON IT JUST GOOGLE IT :winkwink: PS. DON'T STRESS TO MUCH HUN RELAX AND LET IT HAPPEN :thumbup:

I just googled the tonic and seems to have good success rate. unfortunately i cant get it here in Dubai. I wish also i could get preseed here. thanks Luckie.

Oh Luckie hun, I am so freaking happy for you. Praying for a healthy bean.
Omuk, I really hope you stick around for us. Praying you have a lucky cycle with your mind off TTC
Pinky, I am ecstatic looking at your chart, I might just steal it lol.
Angel baby, I am nervously with you in your tww
Adav, how are you getting on.
AFM, I have seen EWCM for the first time in 4 months. So excited:happydance:. I just hope I ov a few days earlier than usual.

Oh Luckie hun, I am so freaking happy for you. Praying for a healthy bean.
Omuk, I really hope you stick around for us. Praying you have a lucky cycle with your mind off TTC
Pinky, I am ecstatic looking at your chart, I might just steal it lol.
Angel baby, I am nervously with you in your tww
Adav, how are you getting on.
AFM, I have seen EWCM for the first time in 4 months. So excited:happydance:. I just hope I ov a few days earlier than usual.

aww thanks hun but your chart is going to look amazing in a few days time - im sure of it

luckie - im really happy for you - i know its one thing seeing a bfp but getting it confirmed must be amazing :thumbup:

omuk - i;ll make a bet that as soon as you switch off ttc, you';ll get your bfp

Three years you guys!!!! I was shocked wen af didn't show i test so much lol and still getting faints but hey as long as were pg. I may take another n a couple of weeks to see if it has darken but i went through this same thing with my 2nd child. Eeeeek!!!! Oh yes teeny rant: They took bloods from me yesterday right and didnt perform the hcg and nw telling me i have to $40-$50 just to see if i doubled when they took the blood there?!!. I was so pissed it took a toll on me an my oh.

Ladies how are you getting on?

Angel baby: You are in the TWW. How is it?
Honeycheeks: Yeah, i didnt throw in the towel yet. Am still here and so hopeful. Thank you for the encouragement. Dont know what i would do without you ladies on this forum.

OK! Girls, i know i decided to give TTC a break but it was easy said, difficult to do.

So i went to the doctors to find out if i can do IVF and she told me to try one last cycle before giving up. So i admitted to her that i started clomid on cd3 without her prescription and she was not happy about it( Tried to get control of my situation). She then gave me preganol injection.

So am back in the saddle girls. We are in this together.

I want to remain hopeful in this month and stay positive(Its so difficult).

Ladies how are you getting on?

Angel baby: You are in the TWW. How is it?
Honeycheeks: Yeah, i didnt throw in the towel yet. Am still here and so hopeful. Thank you for the encouragement. Dont know what i would do without you ladies on this forum.

OK! Girls, i know i decided to give TTC a break but it was easy said, difficult to do.

So i went to the doctors to find out if i can do IVF and she told me to try one last cycle before giving up. So i admitted to her that i started clomid on cd3 without her prescription and she was not happy about it( Tried to get control of my situation). She then gave me preganol injection.

So am back in the saddle girls. We are in this together.

I want to remain hopeful in this month and stay positive(Its so difficult).

Glad to have you back omuk :hugs:. We really love to have you here with us in TTC. I hope this cycles is lucky for us all.
What is preganol? what is it for curious to know.

Angel baby, how are you getting on. Anxiously waiting to hear from you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"