Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Hi ladies! I'm 17dpoband starting to wonder if I have a cyst. My temps been fluctuating so I stopped that. Hot flashes have been bad. My test have been bfn! I'm on a TTC break now as DH and I had a big argument and now our families are pissed at each other. Anyways, thankyou all for the support! This thread has been wonderful! Wish you all the best and hope you get BFP soon! Such a emotional roller coaster. Hugs to all!

Aww.. i hope things soon get better between your families. I have been stalking your chart and was really anxious when I dint see any updates for the last few days. I am sorry that you have hot flashes and random temp spikes. What makes you think you might have a cyst? When did you last test. If AF is still not here, I guess you are still in the game. Praying hard for you dear.
AFM, I am 2 dpo :haha:. Ab tenderness following ovulation is still there, which rather puzzles me.Other than that, I am still sane in the tww.

Adav, is there any update from you.
Pinky, I am with you in the tww.
Omuk :hugs:

My test are bfn and Im a day late. I always start 16dpo after taking the trigger. I have been having really bad pains for 3 days now. I do quite often get luteal phase cyst but haven't had on in a while. I'm thinking thx to clomid since it's notorious for it and my temps and pain and and being late. I should have started AF yesterday, with hcg it does it every month. My temps have been out of control. As for DH, it's been so bad that he packed his stuff and left. So, it's been pretty bad.

Angel - im sorry to hear about the family argument - these things happen but it makes it so much worse when are emotions are high with the tww.

I hoipe things can be resolved quickly for you :hug:

I would say that being late is a really good sign :thumbup: it could be stress thats delayed it or it could be (fingers crossed) a low bfp in the making

I wish you tons of luck x

Angelbaby > How are you now? How are you feeling? I am so sorry about your family argument. My spirit is there with you giving you lots and lotsa :hugs: dear. It can be quite stressful now when AF is not showing up and DH leaving. Maybe he needs time to cool off. Sometimes what we need is just time apart and Voila! Everything goes back to normal or better. So hang in there:hugs: Am not sure about the cyst at this time, because when i had mine, it came around the same time that i would have ovulated. I would suggest that you have it checked out asap. Maybe its a bfp coming with a bang!!!! GL dear. AF staying away is a good sign.

Honeycheeks > Preganol is an injection to stimulate the growth of mature follicles. I did not understand why i had to be given but anyway decided to try one last time.

Pinky, Adav and Luckie, how are you getting on?

AFM, have alot of pain like the one i had with the cyst. But i am being hopeful and relaxed this month. Am even taking wine at dinner (after TTC for so long, let me enjoy life) but only half a glass. Taste so good. I know that its not good, but hey i stopped living for a while there. When the time for IVF comes then i stop.

For now ladies, am praying for more bfps this cycle on this thread. Wanted to add on Luckies bfp on the thread title but dont know how to. Will appreciate if anyone can tell me how. Am so proud of us. Holding strong and sticking together through this TTC journey.

:dust: to us all!!

Angelbaby > How are you now? How are you feeling? I am so sorry about your family argument. My spirit is there with you giving you lots and lotsa :hugs: dear. It can be quite stressful now when AF is not showing up and DH leaving. Maybe he needs time to cool off. Sometimes what we need is just time apart and Voila! Everything goes back to normal or better. So hang in there:hugs: Am not sure about the cyst at this time, because when i had mine, it came around the same time that i would have ovulated. I would suggest that you have it checked out asap. Maybe its a bfp coming with a bang!!!! GL dear. AF staying away is a good sign.

Honeycheeks > Preganol is an injection to stimulate the growth of mature follicles. I did not understand why i had to be given but anyway decided to try one last time.

Pinky, Adav and Luckie, how are you getting on?

AFM, have alot of pain like the one i had with the cyst. But i am being hopeful and relaxed this month. Am even taking wine at dinner (after TTC for so long, let me enjoy life) but only half a glass. Taste so good. I know that its not good, but hey i stopped living for a while there. When the time for IVF comes then i stop.

For now ladies, am praying for more bfps this cycle on this thread. Wanted to add on Luckies bfp on the thread title but dont know how to. Will appreciate if anyone can tell me how. Am so proud of us. Holding strong and sticking together through this TTC journey.

:dust: to us all!!

im sorry your in pain hun, as if ttc is not bad enough without adding pain and problems to it

ive heard so many pple drinking (lots) and getting their bfp - personally im not a drinker but i cant see what harm half a glass of wine will do - as soon as you get that bfp im sure you will either cut it down or out :thumbup:

Hopefully you wont get to the IVF stage

yes girls - we need more bfp';s please - can you all talk to your eggs and tell them to stick!!!!

Hello ladies, how is everyone?
Angelbaby, I really hope things get sorted out quick. If AF is still miles away, then I would be excited for you. But I know it wont be too much fun with your DH being away.

Omuk, To be honest, I dont think a little wine can do any harm. I would give you the thumps up to relax and enjoy life this cycle, if that is any easy. I hope this is the month of a relaxed TTC and a miracle BFP for you. And yes, we need to add luckie's BFP to the thread, but I have no idea how ppl do it.

Pinky, you have just one more week to wait. But Im sure you are already secretly poas :haha:. There better be another BFP on this thread in Feb.

AFM, FF gave me cross hairs!!! Yes, I have done it, I am officially 3 dpo :haha: But my temps rise is not as much as it used to be in earlier cycles. So I dont know if I should be worried. Around Ov time I had sever pains in my back and abdomen for 3 days. Does it mean I could have a cyst. Someone who has had cysts before, please advise, what was it like having cysts? No other symptoms this cycle.

morning hun
i have less than a week as af is due on monday but im a happy bunny :bunny: as my temps have finally gone up yayyyyyyy

dont worry about your temps, it just means that your body didnt overrun you with hormones immediately

i really do believe that any sign that is different from previous bfn cycles has to be a good sign!!

hi ladies! I finally added luckie's bfp to the thread title (YAYYYY!)

Luckie> I hope you stick around with us. Dont go away :winkwink:

Honeycheeks> From the time i had a cyst, i felt bloated. But this was so painful. Stomach lining will be very tender because of the leaking fluid. And i also felt sharp pain from the belly button to the vagina and i could only relieve the pain if i squat. Even when you take medications the bloated feeling pain will be there for a while. Mine took almost 2 weeks to go. i hope you dont have a cyst dear! And just the engines inside there starting to work:happydance: Did you go to the doc to have it checked out? Not sure if they can do an Ultra sound now.

Angelbaby> How are you? I hope AF stays away.

AFM, went in for an ultrasound because of the pain i am having and looks like i am ovulating from both sides. 4 follicles in total. 2 on the right which are almost mature and 2 on the left side which are smaller. No injections today:happydance:

I have an appointment to see the doc on Saturday to check if i ovulated. I asked the doc if having wine is bad and she told me, not at this stage. Only to have a glass (anyway i have only half glass) is fine and the more relaxed i am the better. So i have go ahead until further notice.

I also pray not to get to the IVF stage so FXD.

morning hun
i have less than a week as af is due on monday but im a happy bunny :bunny: as my temps have finally gone up yayyyyyyy

dont worry about your temps, it just means that your body didnt overrun you with hormones immediately

i really do believe that any sign that is different from previous bfn cycles has to be a good sign!!

Yayyyy! Pinky. The temps going up is a good sign. FXD they continue to rise. wish you lots of luck and :dust:

morning hun

Yayyyy! Pinky. The temps going up is a good sign. FXD they continue to rise. wish you lots of luck and :dust:

i nearly fell over i was shocked lol but thank you hun, means a lot to me

xx

Angelbaby, Hope that things are getting better on the family front. And really hope that AF hasnt showed herself. Did you get yourself checked for cysts. I hope this is your BFP.

Omuk, My pains went away a day after ov. So I dont want to see the doc or do an ultrasound at this stage in the tww. I will talk to my doc about it the next time I see her. How are you getting on. Are all 4 follicles going to mature and ovulate. Would that greatly increase chances of multiples? Did you discuss that with your doc. Fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Pinky, :test: and I hope you see a dark line today. I am always thinking of you

majjjjjjjjjjjor temp dip - not a good sign

i mucked up my temps this morning - forgot to set alarm clock so when i woke up i just lay there tossing n turning trying to get comfy before i remembered i hadnt taken temp

also im all sniffy and cold

i hope it was just the wrong temp and hope to see a rise tomorrow. do you plan on testing tomorrow?

af is due monday so i'll see what tomorrows temps are like

if their low then no

if their high then yes

just feel deflated at the moment

I totally understand how you feel at the moment. Your chart really looks depressing at the moment. It must be difficult for you to push through today. But stay strong hun. Hoping to see a miracle tomorrow. I am praying hard for you. I talk a lot about you to DH. Even DH asks me daily, how good are pinky's temps? I know I cant say enough to make you feel better today, but remember that you are in my thoughts always. I know I am going to go through the same in a few days time and you'll be the one to get me through.

erm not sure i would have said depressing chart lol

awww bless OH for asking about me - thats sooooo sweet xx

yes, you know regardless of what happens to me, i will always be there for you hunny xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->