Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

I just remembered how let down I was in the last cycle when my temps took a dive. it was huge, bigger dip than yours. I totally had the symptoms for a BFP last cycle, I dont know if that makes any sense. But most things in the tww really dont make sense if AF shows up on time. I have been trying not to think too much about symptoms or anything tww related. I have been going good so far, but there is still a long way to go. I am not even half way there yet.

yes i know what you mean

ive decided next cycle (if i decide to do another one) i will temp vaginally and stop temping after ov

too stressful

i really hope that you dont have to do another cycle. :hugs: temping the tww esp in the second week is too much stress.

thanks hun, ive got some seriously thinking to do whether i will do another cycle

i have no reason to cancel my operation now so i;ll have to go ahead with that

Would be worth doing just one more cycle. You have been Ovíng regularly now, and everything just seems perfect, there is no reason why you shouldnt have your BFP.I would urge you to do another cycle if it is possible to put off the surgery for another month if it is really possible. I would want you to give it proper thought and make the best decision. Whatever you decide, we are still with you. :hugs: I really hope there is no next cycle for you for another 9 months.

it took me 5 months just to get the docs at the hospital to realise there was something wrong and to get the op so unless preggy i have no reason to put it off - if i cancel with with no reason they wont re-book it

it took me 5 months just to get the docs at the hospital to realise there was something wrong and to get the op so unless preggy i have no reason to put it off - if i cancel with with no reason they wont re-book it

I wish you all the best Pinky. Hopefully you will not need the surgery after this cycle :hugs:

Angelbaby, Hope that things are getting better on the family front. And really hope that AF hasnt showed herself. Did you get yourself checked for cysts. I hope this is your BFP.

Omuk, My pains went away a day after ov. So I dont want to see the doc or do an ultrasound at this stage in the tww. I will talk to my doc about it the next time I see her. How are you getting on. Are all 4 follicles going to mature and ovulate. Would that greatly increase chances of multiples? Did you discuss that with your doc. Fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Pinky, :test: and I hope you see a dark line today. I am always thinking of you

Honeycheeks, am glad the pain went away. I also had severe pain yesterday could not even walk. Went to the doc and all the 4 follicles had grown and matured. varying from 2.8 to 2.5. Fairly large and reason for the pain. Didnt even take painkiller. Just lied down. Atleast i got to bd early morning before the pain set in. Now its still there but faintly and i hope to bd tonight. If multiples i will be super happy:happydance: I did discuss with her and she said its now wait and see:shrug:

Angelbaby> I hope you are alright. I pray that you will sort things out with your husband. Did you test again? Waiting anxiously to get an update from you. We are all here for you even if you just want to get all out of your chest:hugs:

I wish all the ladies here a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. May you all enjoy and have fun with your loved ones.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Omuk, wishing you extra luck this cycle.
AFM, I am still playing the waiting game. The countdown to testing begins soon.
I have no symptoms at all.

honey your temps will be off the chart soon if they carry on going up lol

lovely chart :thumbup:

Pinky did you test?

Honeycheeks thanks for the wishes. I wish you good luck too in this cycle.

AFM nothing to report. no symptoms really. so just playing the waiting game and hope for a bfp. Am not stressing much this cycle or symptom spotting (i will try)

omuk - i went to test, i peed in the pot all ready to dip and then realised af had started

ive heard of so many girls taking the relaxed approach and i really hope that you get your BFP

I hope all you girls do

:hug:

this morning FF said my chart is possibly triphasic on 7dpo:happydance:. it may not really mean anything:shrug:, but I am excited to see my chart go triphasic. it is something different from routine :thumbup:

omuk - i went to test, i peed in the pot all ready to dip and then realised af had started

ive heard of so many girls taking the relaxed approach and i really hope that you get your BFP

I hope all you girls do

Am sorry Pinky:hugs: On to the next cycle. Am also hoping for a bfp, well if not on to IVF in April. How are you?

this morning FF said my chart is possibly triphasic on 7dpo:happydance:. it may not really mean anything:shrug:, but I am excited to see my chart go triphasic. it is something different from routine :thumbup:

YAyyy! Honeycheeks, am rooting for that bfp. Am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that the triphasic chart is a good sign. Any out of the ordinary symptoms?

YAyyy! Honeycheeks, am rooting for that bfp. Am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that the triphasic chart is a good sign. Any out of the ordinary symptoms?

FF took out the triphasic thing out of my chart as the pattern dint stay too long enough.I dint have any symtpoms earlier in the tww. I have started cramps today and am sure AF is on her way. The only thing out of the ordinary is that I have been experiencing poking, jabbing pain behind my belly button for the last 2 days only in late evenings, a few hours before bed. It is gone again the next morning. But today morning I still feel it, along with cramps (signalling that AF is on her way). Painful bbs since yesterday pm. That is all for the symptoms and update. You will see a brand new chart tomorrow.

im really really hoping af doesnt come to you - your temps are still very high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"