Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

woooo hoooo look at them temps!

this morning FF said my chart is possibly triphasic on 7dpo:happydance:. it may not really mean anything:shrug:, but I am excited to see my chart go triphasic. it is something different from routine :thumbup:

YAyyy! Honeycheeks, am rooting for that bfp. Am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that the triphasic chart is a good sign. Any out of the ordinary symptoms?

FF took out the triphasic thing out of my chart as the pattern dint stay too long enough.I dint have any symtpoms earlier in the tww. I have started cramps today and am sure AF is on her way. The only thing out of the ordinary is that I have been experiencing poking, jabbing pain behind my belly button for the last 2 days only in late evenings, a few hours before bed. It is gone again the next morning. But today morning I still feel it, along with cramps (signalling that AF is on her way). Painful bbs since yesterday pm. That is all for the symptoms and update. You will see a brand new chart tomorrow.

im really really hoping af doesnt come to you - your temps are still very high

:hug:

My temps are still high. But I have seen them not drop until a day or 2 after AF begins. So that is not a very huge plus for me. I know I still have the teeniest chance, but dont want to expect much :nope:. the next cycle is going to be very tough, esp having to do an HSG. Trying my best to calm myself about it, but doesnt seem possible.

each month all of us "hope" so much that this is the cycle but we also prepare ourselves incase it isnt

I have to say, if i knew how much of an emotional roller coaster this would be - i think i would never have gotten into ttc, i would have just ntnp

By the time we all get that bfp, we will all be emotional wrecks

Im still hoping for you hunnybun xx

each month all of us "hope" so much that this is the cycle but we also prepare ourselves incase it isnt

I have to say, if i knew how much of an emotional roller coaster this would be - i think i would never have gotten into ttc, i would have just ntnp

By the time we all get that bfp, we will all be emotional wrecks

Im still hoping for you hunnybun xx

Thanks so much hun. I must say, I would be shocked if I got a BFP in this cycle and also hugely disappointed to move on to the next. When are you expected to Ov. I hope OH is going to be around then.

From most of the threads i read, it seems to be the cycles we think we have no chance is when we get the bfp's

I got a tiny tiny bit of ewcm yesterday afternoon and again this morning, i did an OPK last night and got a faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint line so i'll do another one this afternoon

Im "hoping" to see him tomoz night

From most of the threads i read, it seems to be the cycles we think we have no chance is when we get the bfp's

I got a tiny tiny bit of ewcm yesterday afternoon and again this morning, i did an OPK last night and got a faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint line so i'll do another one this afternoon

Im "hoping" to see him tomoz night

I can see that you stopped agnus castus and are onto baby aspirin. what does it do for you?
Everything crossed for you this cycle.

I stopped taking agnus castus as my cycles are now "normal" - typical as i had brought a second bottle !!!

"Baby aspirin helps to increase the flow of blood to the uterus. This, in turn, makes the uterine lining healthier, and helps with successful implantation. Other studies suggest that aspirin actually increases the amount of activity in your ovaries, and allows your ovaries to release multiple eggs during ovulation. Some health care providers may actually prescribe baby aspirin if you are having trouble with fertility issues.

In addition, baby aspirin acts as a blood thinner and can possibly prevent issues with blood clotting, which have been connected with miscarriage. A low dose of aspirin makes your blood platelets less sticky, which allows blood to travel more freely through the placenta to your unborn baby"

I stopped taking agnus castus as my cycles are now "normal" - typical as i had brought a second bottle !!!

"Baby aspirin helps to increase the flow of blood to the uterus. This, in turn, makes the uterine lining healthier, and helps with successful implantation. Other studies suggest that aspirin actually increases the amount of activity in your ovaries, and allows your ovaries to release multiple eggs during ovulation. Some health care providers may actually prescribe baby aspirin if you are having trouble with fertility issues.

In addition, baby aspirin acts as a blood thinner and can possibly prevent issues with blood clotting, which have been connected with miscarriage. A low dose of aspirin makes your blood platelets less sticky, which allows blood to travel more freely through the placenta to your unborn baby"

That is very impressive :thumbup:

it feels weird not taking the AC but it gave me af within 10 days of first taking it, then 1st jan was a good cycle then 21st jan was a good cycle so thought id stop taking it - i think im at my "normal" now

the baby aspirin are sooooooooooooo cheap - only £1 for 100 tablets

it feels weird not taking the AC but it gave me af within 10 days of first taking it, then 1st jan was a good cycle then 21st jan was a good cycle so thought id stop taking it - i think im at my "normal" now

the baby aspirin are sooooooooooooo cheap - only £1 for 100 tablets

That is dirt cheap...i dint imagine they would be that cheap. I guess you wont need AC now that your cycles have regulated. All we need is some more luck and there....we have our BFPs. I hope the day come soon when this thread is flooded with BFPs from us all.

i was surprised at how cheap they were

ooooh it would be lovely to be flooded with bfp;s in here

hows omuk and angel baby doing?

i was surprised at how cheap they were

ooooh it would be lovely to be flooded with bfp;s in here

hows omuk and angel baby doing?

I saw an update from angel baby on one of the Feb testing threads. She seems to have OHSS and a BFN possibly. God bless her.

Really hoping that omuk is having one of her best cycles to end with a BFP.

whats OHSS?

It is ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome. One of the harmful side effects fertility treatments can sometimes leave you with. It results in too many follicles and cysts and possibly swollen and painful ovaries. it is caused due to the over stimulating effect of the medicines.

awwwww sounds painful

angel baby - if your reading this :hugs: to you

Omuk - can we have an update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi my girls I know its been awhile since I've been on here an I wanted to check in on you. Let me read back to see what I've missed so that I can catch up.

Hi my girls I know its been awhile since I've been on here an I wanted to check in on you. Let me read back to see what I've missed so that I can catch up.

It is great to see you back on this thread... how have you been. Have the pregnancy hormones kicked in.

awwwww sounds painful

angel baby - if your reading this :hugs: to you

Omuk - can we have an update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I also feel for Angelbaby. She knows that we are all here for her.

AFM, nothing, absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. Just taking it easy and not jumping to any twinges here and there. And definately not checking cp. 5 more days to go! The days really go slow in the TWW.

Honey cheeks, how are you?

Luckie3, good to hear from you. How the pregnancy?

Thanks for the warm welcome back girls. AFM been under going a lot of pain an sorrow but after I MC'd almost 2wks ago. Drafted away from the forum but making a strong positive come back! Pinky-I know I have catching up to do on you, Omuk 5days cant wait hun, Honey Cheeks- We're in it to win it! Gotta catch up on everyone.

Hello girls! I haven't been on much. I read an occasional email to the threads I am subscribed to. I haven't read all the way back but I'll catch up. Yes, I developed ohss and after discovering that on a Friday, they did a beta and I had hcg of 8 so the dic is thinking chemical that was caught on the way down. I've had alot depression lately and my mom came for a visit not to mention mine and DH argument became worse, etc. So I decided it was time for a break ttc. I think I started AF. Not really sure cause it's kinda spotty and light. I've been on provera for 5 days but because I finally started to bleed I stopped taking the medicine. It was suppose to jump start my period after 10 days but only took 5 days so I figured there was no need to take my 6th pill this morning. Thankyou all for the support, it really means alot. Hope everyone catches a BFP soon and everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->