Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Luckie, I'm sorry for the mc, glad you made it back to try again! Lots of hugs to you!

luckie - oh my gosh, im so sorry hunny, i had no idea. My thoughts are with you xxx

angel - im sorry your going though this

both you girls are going through so much, it all seems just so unfair

I hope things work out for both of you

xxx

Angelbaby> I am so happy to hear from you. I missed you alot.And am sorry that you developed OHSS. This is definitely a trying time for you and we are all there to support you. I hope everything works out with your DH. I always believe that time heals all.

Luckie3> Am glad you are better now and feeling more positive. On the bright side, you know that you can get pregnant. And also i have read so many threads where they say that you are most fertile after a MC. I hope you get help from a FS so that next time you get your bfp you will be prescribed something to hold that baby with love.

AFM, still no symptoms to report. 4 more days!!!!!

Quick update: BFN at 16 dpo, cramping like hell and in lot of pain.
Welcome back Angel baby and Luckie. Hope you make a sticky bean soon.

hahah no, i just had another blonde moment and did the wrong smilie

i know my cycles are short but not that short :rofl:

ive had major hot flushes today - even now im sitting here with window open and its freezing outside

nooooo sorry - that was meant to be tears for honey

im on 2dpo

Good :happydance::happydance: I had thought that AF had come super early for you. Coz i calculated that from the last post you were just about to OV!

I am really hoping this is your month omuk.
Pinky, I would have loved to Ov so quick and move on to tww as quick as you do everytime.
I was lucky to see my doc today. She ordered a blood test to find out if I had a chemical and an HSG later. It has now become more of a research interest than TTC for me. TTC is really a lot of stress and I dont think I can do it anymore.
No OPKs and no more HPTs for me again...yayyy!!!
My lovely DH(he loves kids so much) would either have to spend his whole life with just me or find a fertile woman :haha:

I hope you ladies Angel baby and Luckie are feeling better now.

Having an emotional break down #1!!! It's just sadding me (everything) I want to cry and scream but trying to hold it together. Heck holding it together hurts more than just letting the tears fall lol, I hate that I'm stressed an I'm supposenly due to any day now (26th or 27th)! I have my times when I think about it and times when I'm to busy to think of it so maybe I need to get into something.....HoneyCheeks I feel ya!

Honeycheeks> TTC can drain anyone esp emotionally! I dont know how many times i have given up only to get on the wagon and start again. HSG although an uncomfortable procedure will benefit you with knowing that your tubes are fine.

Luckie> The emotional breakdown is normal given the fact that you have been trying for 3+ years. Its the same with me. I break down when AF shows then i put on a brave face and TTC again:hugs::hugs:

AFM, 1 day late. I think this is getting to be frequent. My AF used to be like clockwork but i guess not anymore. Still having a backache and cramps so i know AF is on her way.

Ladies, still no AF. I havent tested yet. Am waiting to be a week late. Think am now having longer cycles.

how are u all?

honey - ive spoken to you privately and you know that i im hoping (in a nice way) that the hsg finds a clears a little blockage for you

luckie - ttc is very emotional, we all think at the start that its going to be easy but your a strong lady who has some great support behind her

OMUK - oooooh late af - very good sign - do you temp?

honey - ive spoken to you privately and you know that i im hoping (in a nice way) that the hsg finds a clears a little blockage for you

luckie - ttc is very emotional, we all think at the start that its going to be easy but your a strong lady who has some great support behind her

OMUK - oooooh late af - very good sign - do you temp?

:hugs: pinky, right now i am just scared of the procedure and not much about the results. I am going to be very nervous for the test, though I am trying hard not to. I know I am being unreasonable, but I cant help myself. I am starting to think that everybody in real life is going to judge me if I cant get pregnant soon.

Omuk, I am really praying hard for you. Test when you feel the time is right.

i read the other day about a girl who had just had it done and she said that she was terrified beforehand and thought it would hurt etc but she said that it honestly didnt and that there was nothing to be frightened of

oh my do you think pple will think less of you? thats silly hun, nobody would think that - you would be amazed how many pple have problems ttc - you see for yourself the amount of ladies on here, its not plain sailing for the majority of women

please dont start thinking that

i read the other day about a girl who had just had it done and she said that she was terrified beforehand and thought it would hurt etc but she said that it honestly didnt and that there was nothing to be frightened of

oh my do you think pple will think less of you? thats silly hun, nobody would think that - you would be amazed how many pple have problems ttc - you see for yourself the amount of ladies on here, its not plain sailing for the majority of women

please dont start thinking that

I really hope everything goes well....it will soon be over. I am glad tomorrow it is the first thing in the morning.I know I will survive an HSG.

you will survive hun

we;ll all be thinking of you - good that its first thing in the morning, get it over and done with

This is the start of a new beginning for you

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"