Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

you will survive hun

we;ll all be thinking of you - good that its first thing in the morning, get it over and done with

This is the start of a new beginning for you

:hug:

I am really glad I got the morning appointment. In fact i had asked for an evening appointment and there was none available. When you wake up tomorrow, you will see my results.:thumbup:

Morning ladies! I'm officially in 2ww. -Honeycheeks, It took my heart to hear you go through what your going threw. Do not please do not think of ppl and their opinions on your body. What you and your hubby go threw is for you guys only as long as your hubby is satisfied an understanding of what is goin on is all that matters most! I'm with ya all the way hun we all are! If your hubby is by your side motivating you to go the extra mile to do what you have to do He loves you No Matter What ... :)

honey - ive spoken to you privately and you know that i im hoping (in a nice way) that the hsg finds a clears a little blockage for you

luckie - ttc is very emotional, we all think at the start that its going to be easy but your a strong lady who has some great support behind her

OMUK - oooooh late af - very good sign - do you temp?

:hugs: pinky, right now i am just scared of the procedure and not much about the results. I am going to be very nervous for the test, though I am trying hard not to. I know I am being unreasonable, but I cant help myself. I am starting to think that everybody in real life is going to judge me if I cant get pregnant soon.

Omuk, I am really praying hard for you. Test when you feel the time is right.

Honeycheeks! My prayers are with you, that all is fine with your tubes. When we are going through a difficult time, we tend to assume that people can see. They can only see what we let them see. So many women are going through what we are going through and no one can judge. Those who do, thats their problem and not yours. I remember when i went for my HSG i was scared of the procedure because i read on the internet how painful it was. My doc told me that i was more scared of the procedure than of the results, which was true. And i tensed up during the procedure and the dye had to be injected again. Just relax and think of the end results. Also i know that a woman is most fertile the few months after an HSG so i wish you good luck and know that you might be physically alone in that room, but so many hearts will be with you including mine:hugs:

honey - ive spoken to you privately and you know that i im hoping (in a nice way) that the hsg finds a clears a little blockage for you

luckie - ttc is very emotional, we all think at the start that its going to be easy but your a strong lady who has some great support behind her

OMUK - oooooh late af - very good sign - do you temp?

:hugs: pinky, right now i am just scared of the procedure and not much about the results. I am going to be very nervous for the test, though I am trying hard not to. I know I am being unreasonable, but I cant help myself. I am starting to think that everybody in real life is going to judge me if I cant get pregnant soon.

Omuk, I am really praying hard for you. Test when you feel the time is right.

Honeycheeks! My prayers are with you, that all is fine with your tubes. When we are going through a difficult time, we tend to assume that people can see. They can only see what we let them see. So many women are going through what we are going through and no one can judge. Those who do, thats their problem and not yours. I remember when i went for my HSG i was scared of the procedure because i read on the internet how painful it was. My doc told me that i was more scared of the procedure than of the results, which was true. And i tensed up during the procedure and the dye had to be injected again. Just relax and think of the end results. Also i know that a woman is most fertile the few months after an HSG so i wish you good luck and know that you might be physically alone in that room, but so many hearts will be with you including mine:hugs:

Morning ladies! I'm officially in 2ww. -Honeycheeks, It took my heart to hear you go through what your going threw. Do not please do not think of ppl and their opinions on your body. What you and your hubby go threw is for you guys only as long as your hubby is satisfied an understanding of what is goin on is all that matters most! I'm with ya all the way hun we all are! If your hubby is by your side motivating you to go the extra mile to do what you have to do He loves you No Matter What ... :)

Thanks all of you ladies, i got all your hugs. HSG was definitely painful, but I am glad it is over. But the news is that both tubes are blocked.Repeated the procedure, still no luck. Those little tubes are the darkest tunnels of my life.

Ladies! Its a :bfp: :happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:

Am still in shock. Cant believe it.

My first ever :bfp: ttc for 3+ years. OMG!!!:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG00155-20120229-1919.jpg
    IMG00155-20120229-1919.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
Am so sorry Honeycheeks! About your tubes. Atleast now you know what to do instead of months trying. HSG was super painful for me too so i understand what you went through. How are you now?

Am so sorry Honeycheeks! About your tubes. Atleast now you know what to do instead of months trying. HSG was super painful for me too so i understand what you went through. How are you now?

I am feeling the best ever, so excited about your BFP, I knew this had to be your cycle. Im over the moon for you. Im fine now, your BFP made me forget all my worries.:happydance::happydance:

I saw my doc, she gave me a referral for IVF. I have no idea how long the waiting period is for IVF.

Ladies! Its a :bfp: :happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:

Am still in shock. Cant believe it.

My first ever :bfp: ttc for 3+ years. OMG!!!:happydance::happydance:
OMG!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU HUN I'M IN TEARS OVER HERE GIRL!! :flower: :happydance::happydance:

-Honeycheeks, I've read that the HSG cleans/flush. -The contrast which is introduced into the uterine (Fallopian) tubes seems to "flush" debris from the tubes. This seems to help in many cases.

"Pregnancy rates in several studies have been reported to be slightly increased in the first months following a hysterosalpingogram. This may be due to the fact that the flushing of the tubes with the contrast could open a minor blockage or clean out some debris that may be a factor that is preventing the couple from conceiving. Some of these studies suggest that using oil based contrast provides a greater increase in pregnancy rates after a hysterosalpingogram than does the use of water based contrast."

-Honeycheeks, I've read that the HSG cleans/flush. -The contrast which is introduced into the uterine (Fallopian) tubes seems to "flush" debris from the tubes. This seems to help in many cases.

"Pregnancy rates in several studies have been reported to be slightly increased in the first months following a hysterosalpingogram. This may be due to the fact that the flushing of the tubes with the contrast could open a minor blockage or clean out some debris that may be a factor that is preventing the couple from conceiving. Some of these studies suggest that using oil based contrast provides a greater increase in pregnancy rates after a hysterosalpingogram than does the use of water based contrast."

Thanks Luckie, in fact they tried twice to unblock the tubes and it dint work. Also it was too painful. chances of pregnancy are high after HSG is tubes are found to be open or opened during HSG as it flushes out everything. That dint work with me.

My doc has referred me for IVF.We'll find out soon what the waiting time for IVF is. She said it usually is 3-6 months. I hope it is sooner than later.

Omuk!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Thank you Angel baby. How are you? You will always be special to me because when i was new on bb, for a time you were my only inspiration here and now we are so many supporting each other. Everyone here is amazing and i love you all. I hope that you feel better and that you get in touch more.

Thanks Luckie, in fact they tried twice to unblock the tubes and it dint work. Also it was too painful. chances of pregnancy are high after HSG is tubes are found to be open or opened during HSG as it flushes out everything. That dint work with me.

My doc has referred me for IVF.We'll find out soon what the waiting time for IVF is. She said it usually is 3-6 months. I hope it is sooner than later.

Honeycheeks, you must have gone through so much pain if they tried twice to unblock your tubes. My heart goes out to you. I hope that you get your bfp while waiting for IVF just like me:hugs: And i agree with Luckie, your tubes might get unblocked (who knows!). Maybe also thats what happened with me because i had an HSG in November.

Why do you have to wait 3-6 months? In Dubai there is no waiting list. I didnt know Qatar would be different.

Honeycheeks, you must have gone through so much pain if they tried twice to unblock your tubes. My heart goes out to you. I hope that you get your bfp while waiting for IVF just like me:hugs: And i agree with Luckie, your tubes might get unblocked (who knows!). Maybe also thats what happened with me because i had an HSG in November.

Why do you have to wait 3-6 months? In Dubai there is no waiting list. I didnt know Qatar would be different.

The pain was too much, I can never think of doing it again. I dont have any hopes of getting a BFP while waiitng for IVF. I am not even on drugs to ovulate. Do you really think my tubes could get unlocked on their own if they could get them opne during HSG. Here, there is just one government hospital where they do IVF. My doctor who referred me said that there is usually a waiting period of 3-6 months, I really hope it is not true. I couldnt yet get an appointment in the hospital. Lot of hospital formalities to be completed:sleep:. Maybe I can see a doctor on Sunday. My doc thinks I was probably pregnant in my last cycle, bcos i had all the symtpoms other than a BFP. She thinks I might have tried to implant in the tubes and also miscarried. This could have also blocked my tube she thinks.

Any thoughts are welcome. I feel so weird to be a medical mystery.
I have been having shortness of breath for the last 2 weeks, which doesnt seem to improve .Omuk, do you know the cost of IVF in Dubai?

The pain was too much, I can never think of doing it again. I dont have any hopes of getting a BFP while waiitng for IVF. I am not even on drugs to ovulate. Do you really think my tubes could get unlocked on their own if they could get them opne during HSG. Here, there is just one government hospital where they do IVF. My doctor who referred me said that there is usually a waiting period of 3-6 months, I really hope it is not true. I couldnt yet get an appointment in the hospital. Lot of hospital formalities to be completed:sleep:. Maybe I can see a doctor on Sunday. My doc thinks I was probably pregnant in my last cycle, bcos i had all the symtpoms other than a BFP. She thinks I might have tried to implant in the tubes and also miscarried. This could have also blocked my tube she thinks.

Any thoughts are welcome. I feel so weird to be a medical mystery.
I have been having shortness of breath for the last 2 weeks, which doesnt seem to improve .Omuk, do you know the cost of IVF in Dubai?

Here there are several hospitals offering IVF procedure. Even ICSI. I was to go to Conceive and the cost was 13750 dhs for the procedure and 5000 dhs for the medication. This fee is excluding blood tests. Am not sure how much that would be in Qatars currency though 1 dollar is equivalent to 3.68 dhs.

Here is the list of clinics offering IVF, you can google and start inquiries. The one that has been recommended by many is conceive.

- Conceive - Sharjah
- Dr. Fakih IVF clinic - Dubai
- Dubai Gynaecology and Fertility Centre (DGFC) - Dubai

Sharjah is just a 20 minutes drive from Dubai.

I know that from Doha to Dubai is only 1 hr flight so i would probably be looking at having the procedure here if the waiting period in Doha is long. Though it would depend on you and if you will be comfortable to have the procedure in another country. I dont want to give you false hopes but i think that after HSG procedure a little blockage must have gone out of the tubes. I really pray that this is the case:hugs:

Omuk- you are so sweet! Everything is getting better. I had a 9 day AF of light bleeding. I'm not trying at this point but I'm not preventing and the last few weeks have been very emotional but better. Thankyou for asking and I'm so happy you finally got a BFP! You really deserve it!

Honeycheeks- I'm sorry both your tubes are blocked. I know that must have been devastating to hear and hopefully that miracle happened and loosened the tube after the hsg. I'm glad you will be a candidate for IVF and wish you lots of luck and best wishes!!

Am so happy your are feeling better Angelbaby!

Here there are several hospitals offering IVF procedure. Even ICSI. I was to go to Conceive and the cost was 13750 dhs for the procedure and 5000 dhs for the medication. This fee is excluding blood tests. Am not sure how much that would be in Qatars currency though 1 dollar is equivalent to 3.68 dhs.

Here is the list of clinics offering IVF, you can google and start inquiries. The one that has been recommended by many is conceive.

- Conceive - Sharjah
- Dr. Fakih IVF clinic - Dubai
- Dubai Gynaecology and Fertility Centre (DGFC) - Dubai

Sharjah is just a 20 minutes drive from Dubai.

I know that from Doha to Dubai is only 1 hr flight so i would probably be looking at having the procedure here if the waiting period in Doha is long. Though it would depend on you and if you will be comfortable to have the procedure in another country. I dont want to give you false hopes but i think that after HSG procedure a little blockage must have gone out of the tubes. I really pray that this is the case:hugs:

Thanks so much omuk.
AED and QAR are almost equivalent. I am an expat here. My doctor told me it would cost me 10,000 QAR in Hamad Hospital. There are certain other hospitals,but they are atleast twice or more as expensive as Hamad. So definitely I cant afford that. And I dont know whether these figures are including all medication and tests. If it is like you said, then I expect it to go around 18000 QAR. I am so nervous to find out if I can afford IVF. Have to go to the hospital tomorrow and have lot of first timer formalities. Are you a national or expat in Dubai?

Angel baby, it makes me happy to hear that you are feeling better. Wishing you a lot of luck and joy.

Pinky, your chart looks awesome :thumbup:
Luckie, how have you been?

Angel Baby- I'm so happy that your better hun! , Omuk- How did your hubby react when you told him you were preggo?!! , HoeneyCheeks- I'm hanging in there girl I have TMI-loose bowels goin on right now and I rarely have that. Pinky- How are things going for ya hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->