Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

hiya girls

af was due today but still no sign of her - tested this morning bfn

im hoping witch stays away and im just one of those slow starters lol

hiya girls

af was due today but still no sign of her - tested this morning bfn

im hoping witch stays away and im just one of those slow starters lol

Pinky, I know you were NEVER this late. I am hopeful the witch stays away. Do you have any other symtpoms? I am nervously waiting for your BFP to show up.

ive NEVER EVER been late

my LP is 10-11 days and im now 12DPO and still BFN :cry:

The only symptoms i have is MAJOR backache and my lower back and tummy are hot to touch but im freeeeeeeezing cold

thats all

not really - its freeeeeeeezing here today

i think its just my body playing mean tricks on me

i really hope this isnt any trick....i am praying for you. i really hope you get your BFP

thank you hun xx

it might be the b6 is working although i havent been taking it that long

The only symptoms i have is MAJOR backache and my lower back and tummy are hot to touch but im freeeeeeeezing cold

thats all

Pinky> I had the backache and AF cramps. But the backache was major until DH had to give me a massage. This is definitely a good sign. Otherwise, remember my updates? There were no extraordinary symptoms.

GL gal. Let us know how it goes.

Alright Pinky!!! Keep us updated please....Omuk hw many dpo were you when you did you pg test?

loads of pple are telling me that its my lp which has lengthened and that if i was preggy i would know by now

amazing how many negative pple there are - i dont expect pple to falsely get my hopes up but dont shoot me down when im hopeful

wow 18dpo

im scared each time i go for a pee just in case i find af has arrived - but so far, shes not

I'm so anxious for -Pinky! -Omuk I'm sooo super proud for you hun ;)

awwww thank you lucky

well im now 2 days late - no sign of anything

in now wondering if its stress delaying it as im due to have an operation on friday which i cant help but stress about plus this cycle eveyrthing seemed so perfect so as much as ive triued to keep calm, i cant help be excited (stress) about it

awwww thank you lucky

well im now 2 days late - no sign of anything

in now wondering if its stress delaying it as im due to have an operation on friday which i cant help but stress about plus this cycle eveyrthing seemed so perfect so as much as ive triued to keep calm, i cant help be excited (stress) about it
Your welcome hun and I know how that stress can be especially since you have an operation on Fri. :hugs: My prayers are with you 100% I hope everything goes well and as planned...FX! :flower:

well i took 3 tests this morning - all BFN!!!

I really do think its either B6 lengthening my LP or its stress

well i took 3 tests this morning - all BFN!!!

I really do think its either B6 lengthening my LP or its stress

awww dear!! i really hope it is not the stress. B6 has never before made your LP this long. So I would definitely think it is something else. Really hoping that your BFP shows up soon. This must be a frustrating wait for you. :hugs:

i only started taking b6 last cycle

i had started thinking this morning that it could be because i came off angus castus after only two cycles and that maybe i was going to have a long cycle as this is my first month off it

BUT

I just went for a pee and the tissue had the tiniest amount of discolouration to it so im thinking that af will come at some point today

i only started taking b6 last cycle

i had started thinking this morning that it could be because i came off angus castus after only two cycles and that maybe i was going to have a long cycle as this is my first month off it

BUT

I just went for a pee and the tissue had the tiniest amount of discolouration to it so im thinking that af will come at some point today
:hugs: Oh dear I know its hard to stop thinking about it. Only if you could find a way to relax. Don't get discourage :hugs:

just went for a pee - i think af has started :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"