Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Hi Ladies
This thread got my attention just today. I took my time to read the entire thread. Im impressed with the support lent to each other. I guess this is just the place I needed to be. This is my 24th month TTC and I have been diagnosed with PCOS ever since. I had 4 clomid cycles and 2 cycles on Tamoxifen. Tamoxifen works just like Clomid but I believe it has less side effects. I have an Ultrasound for a follicular study this evening.This is my second USG this cycle. I had my first one on cd 15. I had one large follicle (I was not told the size), but I dint have any signs of ovulation this month and today is cd 19. Even the temps were not good. Fx'd about the USG. Atleast I'll know something after that. I feel so devastated.

Welcome Honey cheeks! Ur definately in the right place. Without this site and all the support, i would be a basket case everytime AF shows. TTC is not easy. I have my FXd for you that you will make some progress this month. Even if you dont get your bfp, next cycle you will :hugs:

Let us know how it goes.

omuk, A ton thanks to this thread. I really need a lot of support. Though we have been actively trying for over 2 years now, I really want this cycle to be ït". I really want to be able to hold my baby in my arms before the end of 2012. I am really hopeful that i will ovulate this cycle though late. I need to be very positive about it, but sometimes stress does take over. Though I was very disappointed after the doc confirmed that I dint ovulate this cycle, strangely I feel very positive and strong about it. I really hope I dont have to face disappointment again.
The good news is that I had some CM today, which is quite a positive thing as I have been really dry as a desert (lol) all these days. So I hope my body is preparing for ovulation.
omuk, wish you your new year :bfp:

Angelbaby! How are you?

AFM, nothing to report. Am only on metformin and evening primrose oil because i noticed that last month i did not have the fertile cm. So this month is like a relaxed month for me while i wait to see if the cyst wil dissolve on its own.

Wish us all a lucky cycle :hugs:

I just started myself on evening primrose oil. I had strange fatigue and nausea during the day. Also leg cramps which is typical for me during AF, but I am still awaiting ovulation. I have also been light headed during the day. I hope its not the EPO making me sick.
What dose are you on evening primrose oil ?

i am taking one softgel of 1300mg. It is not a prescription. I just bought it OTC. I was so dry it was so painful to bd when i was ovulating. I will also buy Robitussin (Cough syrup) and take it on cd12-16. This will make me have more ewcm since i know that i ovulate on my own.

My trigger is out of my system and I'm 10dpo and negative. I expected it though. Going to cancel my BETA bloodwork for Wednesday. No sense in going if my chances were already slim this month being I ovulated on the wrong side. Plus my test are negative. So, I think I'm just going to take the clomid and trigger by itself this month without the monitoring and pray.

My trigger is out of my system and I'm 10dpo and negative. I expected it though. Going to cancel my BETA bloodwork for Wednesday. No sense in going if my chances were already slim this month being I ovulated on the wrong side. Plus my test are negative. So, I think I'm just going to take the clomid and trigger by itself this month without the monitoring and pray.

Am sorry Angelbaby! Anyway, its not over until its over. So am right there praying with you:hugs:

Oh yeah the RJ/BP was very nasty lol. I am constipated am painful kinda, I have slight cramps and pressure :( Could this be a sign of something? Oh on a slightly good note I took a ov test and it had a dark line and another slightly dark pink line beside it :)

Angel baby, it is too early to lose hope. I just hope AF doesnt show her face. lots of prayers for your dear.:hugs:

:hugs:

:hi: ladies, how is everyone doing so far?

Angel baby > any update, did you test again?

Luckie3 > How are you getting on with the OPKs?

Honey cheeks > I never had any side effects from the EPO apart from the funny taste when i burp immediately after taking. FXD it works for us this cycle.

I wish us all tons of :dust:

Honey cheeks > I never had any side effects from the EPO apart from the funny taste when i burp immediately after taking. FXD it works for us this cycle.

I'm gettin along just great hun. I've started OH on Maca for this cycle I have taken in some myself its ok, I have ran across a moonstone thread an thought maybe I'd give it a try :winkwink:

Hey ladies! I took EPO one cycle and the firs 2 days my mind was so scattered like! I continued to take it that cycle and it improved and kinda liked it and was sad when I had to stop after ovulation because it started to give me energy. I don't take it anymore.

AFM: I am just waiting on AF. I'm on CD29 and figured tomorrow is the day. I already have my clomid ready and I'll order my trigger shot next week. I'm taking matters into my own hand this cycle! LOL! I bought softcups online and concieve plus lubrications stuff. So no IUI this cycle.

Been trying to keep myself distracted by planning DH and I a anniversary vacation. Hoping to go on a cruise! Not sure if DH wants to. I did hurt his feelings because I made it in my mind to take a break from the fertility doc without discussing it with him. I really thought he would be happy to take a break from giving me a specimen in a cup monthly and paying so much money but I guess I was wrong. We haven't sat down and talked about it fully but not sure if we will vacation or try for IVF. I just figured I needed a break from meds after this month and doc appts before it drives me crazy.

Hi Ladies,
I dint ovulate this month.
Just waiting for AF.cd 26 today.
Saving my EPO for next month.:coffee:

Honeycheeks- I know how you feel! It's so frustrating knowing you have to wait till the witch is coming and that a cycle is busted! Seems like it takes forever for her to finally make her appearance!

AF finally came this morning in fury! Glad I was home! Anyways, on to another cycle! I'm very hopeful of this cycle! So Fx this will be my last and all of our last and AF takes a 9 month vacation!

I know what ya mean AngelBaby 9mth vacat frm this does sound peacefull in my mind :)

:hi: Ladies,

Angelbaby - am sorry AF came, on to the next cycle. Hope you work things out with your husband. Twil take time, but he will get around especially after the anniversary. Plan it well and maybe a bfp will come out of it:happydance:

Luckie3 - What is Maca? does it help to increase male fertility?

Honeycheeks - Am sorry you did not ovulate this cycle. on to the next:hugs:

AFM, went in to see the doc and the cyst has gone on its own. I have a good sized follicle on my left ovary so she gave me an injection to make sure it will mature, then i go in again on tuesday to check the size. She says i have wonderful cm (am sure its because of the EPO and robitussin). I had initially taken a break from ttc this month, just to relax and do everything naturally but decided to get the cyst i had checked. So now again am actively trying. FXD this month. Am praying so hard for a bfp.

Maca is like a super food,A herb, good for fertility and stablizing. It's good for men and women we have the maca powder it's great

Maca is like a super food,A herb, good for fertility and stablizing. It's good for men and women we have the maca powder it's great

Wow! am gonna look it up and see if i can find here in Dubai. Will let you know.thanks.

Also look up geritol complete or the tonic! My mom said it is and older remedy -call baby in a bottle- the old wives tail. She said everybody she knew who took it ended up pregnant. Warning! I tried the Geritol (tonic) liquid form today and it taste horrible I cried lol. So off to get the pill form :)

Honeycheeks- I know how you feel! It's so frustrating knowing you have to wait till the witch is coming and that a cycle is busted! Seems like it takes forever for her to finally make her appearance!

AF finally came this morning in fury! Glad I was home! Anyways, on to another cycle! I'm very hopeful of this cycle! So Fx this will be my last and all of our last and AF takes a 9 month vacation!

Angel baby, Its awful to know that the witch got you. Extra :dust: for you this cycle.
I have been having symptoms of late ovulation which is a bit of a surprise. It is a good thing to if I DID really ovulate. BD'd just so as to not miss the fertile window. Slightly elevated temp this morning. Hope it stays up.
Fx'd.

Wishing all of us lots of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"