Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

Thanks all :kiss: Love seeing my ticker counting down! but at same time I'm going to savour all the planning :)

Yes savor it! I miss planning my wedding sometimes. I could redo the photographer and pick a different cake decorator but everything else I think I'd keep the same.

Oh wanted some :sex: this morning, I had to say no it's my fertile window! :dohh: we've decided to avoid fertile period and use pull out other times as he doesn't like condoms!
Pretty sure I know my body well enough now to do that :)

yay, my ticker is counting in months now :happydance:

:thumbup: Good idea... Don't want a surprise and then having to figure out the wedding dress dilemma. :haha:

:rofl: Can you imagine trying to order a dress to fit you while pregnant? :dohh: Oh, they wouldn't be able to measure ya til after the baby is born, and worse yet, they'd be on a short time to alter the dress to fit ya. Oy! Not a good problem. :haha:

No defo no bump for your wedding or dress fitting! Have to say though I've seen a couple of pregnant brides & they look fab! As long as you get the right style dress :) I miss planning mine too lol x

MrsP- that's true but I can't imagine what a pain it is to look for wedding dresses while pregnant. :thumbup:

Yeah the style i'm thinking of definitely wouldn't accommodate a bump!

So right at the hotel we're getting married at only has 1 family room which we were planning to have for my oh's parents and the boys. well I got a text from one of my bridesmaids to say she had gone and booked the room! well my oh says oh just ask her to swap, which I now have (no reply yet) but I replied and said oh I wish you'd said, we were hoping to have it for the inlaws and kids. We asked everyone to book the rooms through us as we've paid £40 deposit per room for 10 bedrooms and obviously then we could keep track! Is it just me who thinks she should have replied and said oh sorry I didn't realise and offer to change rooms! my oh says people just don't think...:grr:

30- you were definitely in the right. She should have waited til you had booked the block of rooms before reserving hers as she would have saved more doing that way. Besides you are the bride (so your family should have the room of your pick first).

I hope she changes her mind and gives you the room she reserved. :hugs:

Thanks hun, I didn't think I was being unfair but I wanted your opinions. It'd be different it we were both guests and then it would fair to say 1st come 1st served

Has she replied yet rach? I could understand her going ahead & booking a room IF you hadn't said to book through you! But seeing as you did well that's just silly of her. You are the bride & should have first choice so hopefully she'll reply & say she'll swap & apologise! x

Nope still no reply!
Its bloody annoying me, bridesmaids are surely meant to make your life easier rather than harder!

Yep friends for over 20years! hopefully i'll hear something today and we can put it behind us. I don't want to have to 'sack' a bridesmaid!!

Well still no response from her, however the wedding coordinator contacted me saying that the family room had been booked, she knew we had wanted it but she could move them to a different room if we wanted. I thought yes I do! so problem is solved in that respect but shame my friend couldn't have been more courteous and offered to move herself. :grr:

Thanks for letting me vent ladies!

Yay good! That is good service! But boo that your friend could not change hers herself. I am shocked that she is the bridesmaid (one of them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->