Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

Hey ladies, how are we all?

My boys are becoming a right pair of trouble makers! they just look at each other and giggle!! I love watching them play together though, even if they are hard work at times :haha:

Ah bet they're dead cute bless! I'm great thanks, had to put a stop to my :sex: marathon, AF arrived! First one since I had penny, in fact first one for over a year excluding birth bleed of course! :winkwink: Only 1 day of spotting beforehand & it was red pinky blood, not brown gunk like I used to get so although its early days, fingers crossed I'm fixed (watch I'll jinx it boo!) dead happy though :D x

ahh boo to af, although had to come at some point hey! wonder when mine will arrive as not taking angus castus anymore. Had 12 day lp with the ac' but previously it could be 8/9/10. :shrug:

Hmm I wonder Hun, I think AC might stay in your system a while so could be longer than before. Why did you stop the AC? I'm looking forward to AF going so can get jiggy again :haha: x

Just seemed a bit silly paying out money when we're not ttc, iykwim! I will go back on it if necessary about 3mths before the wedding
:rofl: nympho!! :winkwink:

Just fine here... recently had to deal with one friendship ending but it's for the better anyhow. She kept being jealous of me spending ANY time with this one friend so it's for my own good and stress that I just let her go.

Oh that's sad dg, shame she had to be so jealous and ruin a friendship :(

Been 8 years overdue I believe. I started being friends with her back in 2002 and ever since one friend moved closer to me in 2005, she's been jealous of that friend ever since. Always brings it up every year at least one time or more. I forgave her and forgot, and repeated and repeated... Blah. I'll miss the good times I had with her but good riddance. I don't need that old crap.

On other news, I can't wait for my 3D ultrasound. Dr wants to explore more in my uterus as to why it's such a funny shape. :haha:

Oh you're strong, I wish I could be more like that! There's a few of my 'friends' that well probably shouldn't be really...

Goodluck with the us dg, but they don't believe it could make pregnancy difficult do they?

No idea but I have no reason to believe that it would otherwise affect my pregnancy if I should get pregnant. I think it's interesting the dr wants to see it in ultrasound near end of my cycle. Not sure what he's looking for.

Yeah, I'm strong because I've had this before. I didn't realize it but I've gone thru this same thing before with 2 or 3 other people I was friends with short term and then well, not sure what happened but we ended our friendships due to differences. So for me to cope with this, eh, it's just life. I still have my husband, I still have plenty of other friends, she's the one who's losing out on more than I am.

That's a shame DG, but glad you're feeling ok about it! When's your US? Will be interesting!

Oh of course Rach you're not TTC anymore so what's the point?! :haha:

x

Hi girls!! How are we all?? Hope you all well! Have you got much planned fir weekend? Im off too York races with girls tomorrow i cant wait!!! xxx

:hi: glad your back Hun. Hows the bleeding/pain etc.. Hope you are recovering well :hugs:

Not much planned as the oh is going to Cardiff on a stag do tomorrow...uh oh! Trying not to think about it! Got a friend coming over in the evening to keep me company so think we'll watch a girlie film and eat junk!. Going strawberry picking with boys in the morning though before he goes :)
Have fun at the races, hope you win! Got a nice outfit planned?

All fine hun, hardly bleeding at all now. Had an emotional day on wed, didnt leave house all day, feel soooi much better now tho! Yes got a fab outfit sorted, red dress & black shoes/fascinator/bag, am so excited. Am sure you OH will be fine, he'll just have a stinking hangover the next day as he does tend too get them dosent he and you will feel fresh as a daisy!! My DH is in Italy at a wedding at min, i was suppose too be going but with us splitting up obviously i havent gone, he text me last night saying he wants too come home and how much he misses us both, hmmmm...think he must have had a few drinks!!! How are the boys? Im struggling too get Poppy too eat at mon, shes turned into a right fussy eater, will eat brekky no problem then just wants too pick at food the rest of day...keeps shaking her head at everything i give her, grrrr...so frustrating!!:growlmad:

ahh glad you are feeling better hun :) ahh sounds lush, have never been to the races bet it'll be fun and the weather is lush at mo too! :happydance:
Yes he does get stinking hangovers, so that's one plus with him not coming home till the next day is I can miss out on some of the moaning and groaning!
Yep does sound like he'd had a few, but it's his own doing. :grrr: men

They are both good thanks. Think we've got on top of Thomas's sleep problem. He started getting up in the night and coming in our room, not sure if I said about it. I made a reward chart with stickers and he gets a pressie after a week. Got his 1st week straight away and then the 2nd week's been restarted several times but now we're up to 5 stickers so fx that's it now. Eating wise, he's been really good. He'll eat pretty much anything now, sometimes with bribary though :haha: That's the good thing when they get older! :haha:
Harry is going through a fussy stage with food too, it's their way of trying to get some control. Just go with it, don't offer an alternative and they won't do it for long hun.

Well done Thomas hope he keeps it up! Yes i need too keep on top of it with Poppy, feel shes trying her luck with me at min. Am trying too transition too one nap a day at min, were only on day 2 but shes missed her early nap again and just gone down now so am hoping she'll sleep til 1 again then a 6 oclock bedtime, she did great with it yesterday and slept 6-6! Shes been getting up at 4.30am for past cple weeks then back in bed by 8am for half hour and was making her (and me) so crabby so decoded too take a different aproach and drop the morning nap and so far so good! x

Well that nap lasted 50 mins! Grrrr....bet she'll need another later now! Gona try n keep her awake til 6.

Thanks us too, as it was really disturbing our :sleep: I couldn't go back to :sleep: for up to 2 hrs!
Hope you've got it sorted with Poppy hun, 4.30 :saywhat: that's no good for you or her!

I had the ultrasound last Tuesday. Still awaiting results from dr on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->