Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

Wow dg what a busy weekend!!

Rach your plan sounds fab!

Well I've had a night in with DH tonight, had a little bit of wine & DH was horny, been promising him BD all week. Anyway we ended up having an oopsie! :blush: He didn't you know what so I'm sure we'll be fine bearing in mind how long it took to TTC but I know there's a risk when I'm coming up my fertile time. What surprised me most is DH not stopping it! He's always been so on the ball with condoms, he's freaked out in the past at the thought of unprotected sex but parenthood seems to have changed him :winkwink: tomorrow we're staying overnight with penny at my parents house, most likely get a curry in & a few drinks :thumbup: Sunday we're going swimming, can't wait for DH to see how she loves the water as I've been taking her to a class. And then we start WEANING arghh!!! My little girl is growing up, messing on with her bottles & trying to grab drinks we're trying to have, think she's ready & health visitor agrees! Got her weighed yesterday & she was 13lb 14 & up to 25th centile x

Hey dg, whats the latest with you? Must be close to starting iui?

Hows everyone else doing? been very quiet in here lately!!

Yep. I got the news while going to Florida that the office had all the test data required and that we could proceed whenever ready. So as soon af shows tomorrow or Tuesday I am to call office to report cd1 and then start using their color opk on cd 10 to track ovulation. The day it changes colors, I call office to report and go in very next day for iui. Then we wait. This first cycle we are tracking my natural cycle and no meds. If nothing, then I will prob look into meds for second try at iui but we are all confident that I will get knocked up.

The bad thing is my test medical bills came and was expensive. About $1200 I owe for my part plus $1700 for donor's part. I paid off the $1700 first. Soon I will pay the $203 of mine from clinic, I hope to have the $460 paid off in Oct. still waiting to see if I have more bills coming as that only adds up to the half I was expecting to be billed.

But good news is iui seems cheaper than the tests as it is only $300ish per try with frozen. That is without using meds and stuff.

30- what are your boys doing now that they did not do a month ago? Been a while since I checked in on ya. I hope the other ladies check in soon- I wonder how they are all doing.

Not sure they are doing anymore developmental wise but probably fighting more over toys etc.. luckily Harry gives in pretty easily for now so its not big fights but still they are increasing! :dohh:
We have my brothers wedding next weekend, should be fun. Hope the boys are good, changes to the routine don't often work well with them but we'll see. At least we're going down the day before so that should make it easier.
Wedding wise, found my dress yesterday. :cloud9: I was on my own as it was a last minute appointment and kinda like the fact only I have seen it! :shhh: Also met with a florist who we will go with as she seemed really nice and wasn't pushy into spending lots of money.

Plus glad I still track my af, i'd be freaking out if I was on day 32 otherwise!. For some reason ovulation was really late this month :wacko:

Weddings are fun! Glad to hear you found your dress! Same with me- I looked at many with mom and a girlfriend, found one but too expensive. One day I walked in this lil shop and found my dress on my own! :rofl: that was the dress my mom quickly bought for me like the next day! Still debating if I will do a mini photo shoot with it before I pack it away for life. Not really happy with the photographer we had hired for the wedding. I would have picked someone who was a pro or had the right equipment.

Flowers! Love that you found a place not pushy!

Hi ladies, :wave: when no-one replied to my last post I assumed you'd stopped posting on the thread!

Great you've found your dress rach! So exciting!

DG bring on the IUI!! Expensive stuff but you'll never regret it!

Hope Everyone else doing ok, looks like AS has come off Facebook as couldn't find her the other day.

No news here except penny updates most of which you'll have seen on fb!!

x

I hope AS is ok. Worries me sometimes especially all the stuff she has been thru.

MrsP so happy Penny is doing great!

Wonder how Claire & DH are doing too.. Looks like she's just had a nice holiday with poppy & her family x

Yes I wondering that too! Claire...update us please!! :haha:

Harry's started gymnastics too now, seemed to really enjoy himself last week. Been trying Thomas on martial arts but I think he's a bit young. It's a very disciplined sport and that just isn't Thomas yet. Still at the point where he wants to just do what he wants, when he wants. However he seems really keen to start dance lessons! He loved my brothers wedding and danced for hours, bless him! but apparently there were not enough girls to dance with! :haha:
Do you go to any groups/classes with Penny Mrs p?

Aww rach how sweet of Thomas! :) We go to a swimming class once a week & often go to sensory & messy play. She's done baby massage too but unfortunately it's not an ongoing thing. I'd LOVE to send her to gymnastics when she's older :thumbup:

Well I've had a kick in the teeth when it comes to my cycles this month :growlmad: They've been great since they came back, 28/29 day cycles, no spotting beforehand, but now this month I've ended up with a twenty FOUR day cycle! Unheard of at this end. Got spotting for a day or two beforehand but was bloody not browny gunk like I used to have so it's still better, but gutted about the short cycle! Also short LP, I didn't use Opk's but if I go from my last day of EWCM then my LP only 10 days... Funny I'm not TTC but still tracking dates I can't help it!!! x

Hi ladies!!! Im still here, kinda stayed away for a little while too get over things but am missing my buddies so im back and looking forward too DG's TTC turn!! Yaaayy!

Yes ive had a lovely holiday with Poppy, shes coming on leaps and bounds,shes so so funny! Since she started walking shes really changed into a proper little girl. Im thinking of starting her at dance class after xmas as she loves music and dancing. As for me n DH things are okay, hes had an assessment and is due too start some counselling soon, following this i think we will have couples counselling and take it from there, hes been staying over a little but more but we not back together as a 'couple' as yet, just taking things one step at a time.

Its lovely too be able too see you all on FB and keep in touch, but im defo back on here now so lets get this thread up and running again!!

So how is everyone elses thoughts on anymore children? MrsP, Rach?? As for me im fully protected for next 10 years, love my coil now its settled in, however i wouldnt say never too another baby especially now Poppy is getting older, and so am i! Its just got too be at the right time and planned! Lol!!

You are just in time. I had my IUI today so now officially in the 2ww!

Yes lets definitely get this back up running! :happydance: fb is good for talking to 1 person but here is better for multiple, I think anyway!
Glad you're taking it slowly hun, sounds like the work is all going in the right direction :)
Bless ya, wanting another baby. Has dh said that he might come round to the idea in a couple of years or so?

afm, still planning number 3 around the wedding time. I don't want to be pregnant on my wedding day or honeymoon, so it will depend how my cycles fall. Last months was 39 days instead of usual 29/30 so I really won't know until June what day we can start! We are definitely going to have a honeymoon now, which I wasn't expecting. The inlaws will have the boys for a week so we're looking at where to go now. New York is top of the list at the moment :)
Although my boys have been very hard work in the last month so we have been doubting whether no'3 is really a good idea!. However I've just bought Jo Frost's toddler sos book and its a godsend! :haha:

My oh's been driving me nuts as well :grr: he's starting this ridiculous diet tomorrow, just eating chicken breasts, burgers, steak and a little rice and jacket potato's for 8 wks. He doesn't stop talking about it, and just expects me to accommodate all his 5 meals he needs to eat a day plus what I normally do. He says I am not supporting him, which yes I guess im not, but I did my diet earlier in the year and just got on with it! I am wondering if he's having a midlife crisis, as he's 40 next year?! :rofl:

Sounds like a midlife crisis. Dang. I couldn't eat that straight for all my meals for a certain amount of time. I like variety in my diet.

:wohoo: Yep, bring on the 2ww. I am ready to get that bfp. Haven't decided when my test day will be- but I know I will be starting before Oct. 11th. I won't wait til 2 weeks reached its mark. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->