Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Aww sorry you were sick hun :( that's horrible....but hey, maybe it's for good reason!! ;) Fingers crossed for you :hugs: Keep us updated!

Hi

Thanks NikkiiI will have a look next time I am on. I dont chart anymore so dont really use FF that much. Good luck for the scan and I really hope everything goes to plan and he/she plays ball. I will go with team blue :thumbup:

Sorry to hear you had a bit of a crappy Xmas day Never :hugs: Keep smiling hun.

Great news about a full nightd sleep PLB :)

AFM - I think I am going to go crazy :wacko: Getting so confused over IVF clinics its un true. The one we have been referred to (St Marys) has a really low sucess rate and I have been advised not to go there and to go to Liverpool but our specailist never even mentioned anything about choosing. Plus if the referrel letter has already gone I dont want to slow things down by asking for another referral but I want to do what ever will give us the best chance :shrug: So dont really know what to do, been awake since 4 just worrying :cry:

Sorry for the rant :dohh:

Scan went wonderful ladies! And my ultimate intuition is right again...Were having another baby girl! We are extremely happy! We did have a wish for a boy, but know that ultimately this is the best thing that could've ever happened!

Our ONLY son Cole passed away Nov. 25, 2009. So by the time this baby is born it won't even have been a year and a half that little Coley had been gone. Honestly we are scared to death about having this baby...and I know that if this baby had ended up being a boy then that would've added to our anxiety ten-fold! So I told myself that I would leave it in God's hands and if it was a little girl then maybe God doesn't think were ready for that yet, which I'm sure were not...Its going to be hard having a baby in general and no other baby could ever take the place of little Cole!

Sorry...I just had to get that off of my chest...I knew finding out would have a lot of anxiety and worried linked with it...Its so hard to lose a baby and then go on to have another one...but we are strong and I know we can do this!

So wondering if you ladies could help me think of some names within the next couple months?? I always end up bringing a list to the hospital of names and end up having to choose last minute! So I'd like to have that decided before I go in for labor! HaHa! I like names that are different but not to different...

My two daughters are named Sydney and Cassidy. And like I said my son's name was Cole. So those names aren't common but they aren't completely crazy either! I'm open to any suggestions if you ladies can think of anything!

Well I'm just rambling now! Prob because I'm over tired...Cassidy was up all night last night vomiting and didn't finally fall asleep for good until 7am. And I only got about 2hrs of sleep, still went to my appt and was only able to take a 30min nap cuz that is all Cassidy would take for a nap! I'm sick still to with a sore throat and aches...I pray she stays sleeping tonight! FXED! I need sleep! Talk to you ladies tomorrow!

Congrats on the little girl!!!! I'm so happy for you :hugs:

Hmm..names.. would you want to try to use part of Cole's name? Or is that too much for you? I was thinking instantly of that..like Colby, Coleen, Coline, Nicole. If not, Alley, Bailey, Daisy..they all sound good with your girls' names. Its so hard to choose names! Good thing you have lots of time lol. :D

so we know what we are having and just as i thought its a baby girl!! so kailyn jade will be coming into this world may 27th!!! cant wait to meet my first baby....daddy is alittle disappointed it isnt a boy but he still loves her to death already!!!!!

Hope everyones doing alright..and the magic potion works its wonders very very soon for you all! :hugs:

still late PLB. going insane!! but remaining optimistic :D i just love looking at your siggy!

Wow I missed alot!!! I must log in more :)

Welcome Isabel, hope u didnt read all 199 pages :haha:

:wohoo: Ashley and Nikki on your scans :happydance: Fab bump Nikki.

Yay to PLB on Abbey sleeping through the night....gives me hope :haha:

Oooh fx'd!!!! Omg just looked at your chart..look at all that BD'ing!!!!!! lol I'm so jealous :haha:

Wow I missed alot!!! I must log in more :)

Welcome Isabel, hope u didnt read all 199 pages :haha:

:wohoo: Ashley and Nikki on your scans :happydance: Fab bump Nikki.

Yay to PLB on Abbey sleeping through the night....gives me hope :haha:

lol Well last night was still waking up twice..we'll see how tonight goes!

Your lil man is sooo cute!

Ahhh they hand you sleep and then whip it away :haha: Fingers crossed for tonight :)

LOL yes he is cute but not at 4am ;)

Thanks Claire my belly ALWAYS gets huge! Thank goodness it pretty much stays to the belly! Or I'd be in big big big trouble!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

PLB, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE THOUGHT...of using part of Cole's name for the new baby's name....I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that....I can't wait until tomorrow to talk to DF about it.

I wonder what ppl would think if I did that though? Do you think ppl would think bad things? I hate to say it, but I live in a small town and even when Cole passed away ppl said horrible things, but I was ready for it. Normally when ppl do that its to make themselves feel better ya know?

Well I've just decided I don't care what anyone else thinks...Its my choice and if that makes things special for me then thats that. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks! Regardless ppl are going to talk! Its funny to because ppl talk about me now just because I'm pregnant and did lose my son! Its ridiculous because half of these ppl I don't know! HaHa!

Well PLB thank you so much...I really think that would be a good way to bring Cole into a wonderful time for us! Ppl use their grandfather names, middle names etc. in their kids name so why can't I use my son! OH I'm just so excited cuz I hadn't given that a thought and I love it! I can never re-pay u for mentioning this to me! I hope DF like the thought too!

I wanted to say congrads to on that sleeping thru the night night! Those are just amazing...to actually feel rested....What a thought huh?

Aww Nikki, you are too sweet :hugs:

First of all, DO NOT worry about everyone else..forget them!!! This is your family, your babies, your tribute. I personally see absolutely nothing wrong with using coles name somewhere! i think it's a beautiful way to pay tribute to your precious boy. If someone has a problem with it, they're being SO ridiculous. I defintely do know what it's like to live in a small town where people gossip n stuff. So annoying. Hope your DF liked the idea :D

Well Abbey slept from 12 to 6 again!! I am sooooooooooooooo happy with that lol.
It's bottle time, so I gotta run. :hugs:

claire - i've tested this cycle and :bfn: so i'm waiting about a week before i do again. if nothing then, i have an FS appointment 17 jan and hopefully i can get it all figured out. all i can hope for is a :bfp: :)

hi girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->