Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

ttcandwaiting - best of luck in the 2ww. Try not to symptom spot too much ;)

Vrainoire - 95 days! Has it been like this before?

PLB - how are u and Abbey?

We are doing alright! She had her check-up yesterday and doc says she's absolutely perfect, though I knew that already :haha:

She weighs just over 10 lbs and is already measuring taller than average! Me and DH are both tall, so it's not too surprising :)

She has her injections today :( Ughhh! I dread it so much. 3 hours and counting..

hey ladies how have all yall been? sorry i havent been on or anything! its been crazy around here with the holidays and all! i hit 16 weeks tomorrow! cant believe its almost half way over!!! going by so quick!!!! in 5 months ill have a little one! we found out what it is the monday after christmas!!!

anymore bfps???? hope yall ladies get your bfps soon!!!

Hi Ash! I was wondering how you were doing. Wow 16 weeks..It's flying by. :D Oooh can't wait to hear what you're having..that's always sooo fun! That one defining moment. I was shocked when I heard mine was a girl, cuz I was totally convinced she would be a boy lol.

Never!! How have you been hun? How was the trip? *at least I think I remember you were away?* lol..sorry if not. My memory sucks.

Ashley, yay, let us know the team you're on please :thumbup:

Hello Never, how's things?

Hi Ash! I was wondering how you were doing. Wow 16 weeks..It's flying by. :D Oooh can't wait to hear what you're having..that's always sooo fun! That one defining moment. I was shocked when I heard mine was a girl, cuz I was totally convinced she would be a boy lol.

yea its been so crazy here and the morning sickness was kicking my butt!!! l0l...i was to afraid to go anywhere bc i couldnt control it...i know...its crazy to know im almost half way there!! oh i cant wait to know...i always think about it!!! hubby thinks boy but i just think girl!!! the baby's HB has been SOO high 160-180's everytime!!! but i just so cant wait to know already!!!

claire- i will as soon as i know :)

Ooh it's exciting Ashley!!

Anyone heard from Tinks?

10lbs! Well done Abbey. I think Max must be heading towards that. Can't wait to get him weighed on the 21st :) It's funny, I look forward to weighing him, same can't be said for my weigh ins :haha:

God, I know that feeling. Hate being weighed. I'm trying sooo hard to get to pre-preg weight! Halfway there now.

Hi girls :hi:

Not much to report my end, expecting a peak tomorrow and we are seeing a Urologist about hubbys SA results on Tuesday. Not sure what they are going to do or suggest. He doesnt smoke or drink and has been taking a cocktail of vits for months now. We will see, we might be pleasently suprised. Just hope it doesn't hold up the IVF referral.

I will be starting a weight loss mission after xmas. My BMI is within the range to be excepted on the NHS but only just so could do with getting it down a little.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Hey girl! Glad you checked in..was getting worried. Good luck with the peaking..;) Losing weight is so hard..has been for me anyways. Before this baby I did so well..and it seemed easy. now I'm struggling. It's probably a mixture of exhaustion and more exhaustion hindering me :haha:

I hope you either get a beautiful :bfp: this cycle or get some answer so you get one v v v soon!

I do struggle to lose weight, I have to practicly starve myself and then as soon as I start eating even a normal diet again it all comes back on. Going to try really hard though.

PLB & Claire have to two done a birthstory?

I did one, yeah. I'll look for the link in a sec.

And the way of eating that I used to lose 30 lbs before baby is the Alternate Day Diet developed by Dr Johnson. It's a really good one..and one that I can stick to long term. It's just hard for me to get in the mindset to get started..but once I'm doing it..it comes pretty naturally :)

Ooooh i haven't heard about that diet. Is it complicated??

Just read you story, what a rush. It must have felt so unreal. Same result in the end :baby:

Did you take long to recover from the section?

the diet is only hard (for me anyway) on the first couple of "down days". the great thing about it is you arent restricting or starving yourself everyday..only every other day lol..and on your "up days" you get to eat anything you want! (within reason of course). Here's the link to the site that explains is much better than I do. If you want, we can be diet buddies :D Have a read. I lost 30 lbs and it was all done safely without the chance of ruining my metabolism. I sound like an infomercial now huh. Oh and, I don't know anything about the pills he's selling..I don't use em but I know people who do.

my c-section wasnt hard to recover from at all! I'm so glad I did it. It was only really sore the night of. But they kept giving me pain meds as much as they cld n I was fine. By day 2 I was walking n showering. :D Standing up n sitting down is sore for a few days.

I just typed all this one handed lol..feeding my lil monster

Thanks PLB, I will check out that site.

Multi tasking, see this is why the women have the babies :haha:

Glad it wasnt too bad to recover from. Anyways I need to get knocked up before worrying about birth and labour hehe.

Taking my niece (5) and nephew (2) to a party today at a soft play room thing, cant wait. I just love them to peices :blush:

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Doesn't hurt to plan ahead though!

Aww hope you have a blast with the little ones. Those ages are so fun :D

We finished up some Christmas shopping...big mistake on a Sunday afternoon..the mall was PACKED. I hate crowds lol. Pizza for lunch made it tolerable though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->