Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Yeah that could be it! I like it, nicer than other lubes we've used anyway!

Next one....well DH wants 3 and my mum says he should have em then!!!!

3 is a great number :D I want like 6..but DH is already hesitant about #3!

I'm an only child so think I'd like more than one, money and space permitting! DH has twins running in his family but I don't and I'm given to believe its down to the mother's history....cos twins would save time!! Think as I'm 32 in Sept we may be pushing it for a few kids mind, especially if we struggle to conceive everytime

I hear ya. It always comes down to money and space, unfortunately. Sucks that our lives have to depend so much on that! Life will happen as it's meant to. I am absolutely happy with my 2 and won't be greedy if DH says we're done (well maybe a lil lol) but I truly hope you all get your firsts very soon!!! And 2nd and 3rds if that's mean to be!

I'm sure you'll talk him round! Thats what womanly wiles are for!

We only have a small two bedroom house and we don't have much money yet....but I'm sure we'll get there. Bad time to be trying to start a family in this country though....not the best government for it!

Something else I've just noticed....my skin is usually quite bad round my chin and on my chest and was really bad since AF last cycle, but its been calming down over the last 2 days....apart from 2 new spot on my lipline, little whitehead ones :wacko: and my skin is soooooo soft. Always thought your skin got worse if you were pregnant :sad1:

hey ladies...ive missed you girls. been crazy here. finally hit 32 weeks tomorrow. 8 more weeks till we meet kailyn jade! braxton hicks have started and are STRONG...how is everyone doing??? i feel like i have been away for forever!!!!

Ashley 32 weeks :O are you sure lol :p doesnt seem 5 mins since you got your bfp!!!

omg i know right? but now it seems the last 8 weeks are taking forever...l0l

OMG you're nearly 32 weeks??!! Like Zoie says..I remember you just got your bfp like a week ago :haha:

That's awesome..I bet you can't wait :D :D :D

For some reason I think I'm out :cry: just don't feel it and symptoms arent't as strong, especially emotionally....I don't feel as anxious or as worried :wacko: oh well at least we'll get to see if the C+ works!

You don't know that! i felt the same..was positive I was out for the month. And I've read that MANY women have nearly zero symptoms and get a bfp

You don't know that! i felt the same..was positive I was out for the month. And I've read that MANY women have nearly zero symptoms and get a bfp

I felt like I had symptoms til I woke up this morning though :wacko:

Sometimes they disappear..sometimes you dont feel anything at all..you just never know :hugs:

Sometimes they disappear..sometimes you dont feel anything at all..you just never know :hugs:

I really hope so! Its almost like my body gives me symptoms during the 2ww so I have something to obsess over!

LOL! Hey sore joints can be a symptom ;) but so can no symptoms! some women have less symptoms on their bfp cycle than bfns!

Oh its all too confusing! On the plus side DH is as loopy as me now! Asking whether something is a good sign or not and checking CM and CP every few hours lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->