Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I'm not sure....part of me really wants to be good and wait til AF is late to minimise the disappointment! But I'm already feeling the POAS itch! I only have IC that are accurate the day AF is due, a slightly more expensive AF due one and 2 CB digis and can't afford more or a FRER at the moment so may really try to be strong and wait! Only problem is my cycle runs from 22 to 26 days, with most around 24/25 days.

Yeah, I know it's soooooooooo hard to wait. I could never wait if I knew there was a chance lol.

I think my mind is trying to prepare me for disappointment in making me feel I'm out....so maybe it will help me hold off on testing!

GIRLS!!!!!!

I got a MAJORLY faint line on an IC type test (actually from £ shop :haha:) but then BFN on a Boots (the non early ones) so DH (who is currently swinging between between Tigger on speed and crying when he thinks of the birth!) is going to get more later so trying not to get excited yet!

I couldn't get a good pic and it seems to have faded now....is that normal??? It came up really quickly and I'm 10DPO so dunno what to expect :wacko: I looked at some pics of other strip tests at 10DPO and they looked exactly the same so I'm confused! I'm failing miserably to rein my DH's excitement in!

It could fade as it dries, yes. Aww he's happy, bless him! Fx'd for yall

Thanks hun! AF isn't due til 7th at the earliest.....scared she'll come!

I've had a talk with the witch..she'll be staying away from you for 9 months! :D

I've had a talk with the witch..she'll be staying away from you for 9 months! :D

Yay thanks!! I'm panicking now cos I'm convincing myself it was an evap and DH isn't back with the tests! I have 2 CBD but know theyre not great for early results and can't look again at colour/thickness etc cos its disappeared (which also scares me!) arrrrrgh why does everything have to be so complicated and stressful lol!!

Yeah, digis aren't very good for really early..try to save em a few more days....just use the cheapies for now lol

When would be classed as not early? I've only charted for one cycle but seems like I'll have a 13-16 LP so if I wait for last day period is due I'll be pretty late....should I just try every morning and hope???

Acctually you would be suprised how early digis can pick up pregnancy just recently one lady on here got her BFP at 7/8dpo on a digi also another lady got her BFP at 10dpo on a digi!

but personally i always wait untill the morning AF is due :) x

I caved and did the digi....not pregnant :cry: knew all week I wouldn't be so can't understand why I let myself and DH get excited :wacko:

:hugs: your not out untill the witch shows!! :hugs: Do another test with FMU!!! in a few days xxxxxxx

Thanks hun :hugs: I kept this mornings FMU til DH gets back with the tests (apparently there are loads of possibly pregnant women round here this weekend as no tests in 3 Asdas!) but I'm really starting to believe it was an evap :cry:

Took another of the same test and although there was a line it was ridiculously faint, much fainter than the first, so I'm thinking I'm not :cry:

I know of women with stark white bfn's at 14, 15, even 16 dpo..then go on to get their bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->