Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Thanks hun, just had a feeling I wasn't and the other tests have confirmed it to me. The excitement was great for a while but now the disappointment/remaining hope is killing me. Don't know how long I can do this :cry:

:hugs: Sorry huni, Im afraid it doesnt get any easier :( How long have you been TTC? :hugs: x

Not that long at all in the grand scheme of things, just since end of August 2010, but its getting to me now so doubt I can do much longer

Hi everyone
Hope you don't mind if I join in. I have been ttc since January 2011. I had a miscarriage at seven weeks on dec 15th :( I'm 42 years old and have a 14 year old son. I decided to try preseed after reading some of the results from this thread. Well guess what! It worked !!!! 1st try. I got my BFP this morning. I'm so over the moon  I'm a little worried due to my previous miscarriage and my age but fingers crossed that it all works out ok. Thank you all for this thread, if I hadn't stumbled on it I may still be trying xxx

Peta, that's wonderful!! Congrats!! So sorry for your loss...hope this is your sticky sticky bean xx

Hi everyone
Hope you don't mind if I join in. I have been ttc since January 2011. I had a miscarriage at seven weeks on dec 15th :( I'm 42 years old and have a 14 year old son. I decided to try preseed after reading some of the results from this thread. Well guess what! It worked !!!! 1st try. I got my BFP this morning. I'm so over the moon  I'm a little worried due to my previous miscarriage and my age but fingers crossed that it all works out ok. Thank you all for this thread, if I hadn't stumbled on it I may still be trying xxx

Congrats Peta!!! H&H 9 months!!

Well I took another dip test this morning and there was the faintest of faint lines, no way it would show up on my camera phone, but I could see it faintly without glasses on....so thinking it must just be the antibody strip becoming visible (although I did one last week of the same make and didn't see anything, but I prob wasn't looking as closely cos I knew it would be way too early) and its another :bfn: :cry: wasn't going to test early this month cos its more disappointing but decided I might as well when I felt sick yesterday :nope:

sorry Jax :hugs: You're still not out till the witch shows!

I know....got I hate that bloody witch! I'm confusing myself totally by looking at pics of IC from similar DPOs that look like mine....dunno if I should see the antibody strip or not!

Wish I could help..I don't know much about IC's as I've never used em.

First time this cycle for me too, trying to save money but that may have been a mistake lol

I miss testing!!! I bought tests from the store each time..but only like 2 per cycle..blah lol. Sucks when you're a POAS addict. I keep looking back at those pics even now.

Really hope you get a definite answer soon! And hey, if it isn't this cycle for some reason, you still have C+ to try..its magic, I tell ya!!

I miss testing!!! I bought tests from the store each time..but only like 2 per cycle..blah lol. Sucks when you're a POAS addict. I keep looking back at those pics even now.

Really hope you get a definite answer soon! And hey, if it isn't this cycle for some reason, you still have C+ to try..its magic, I tell ya!!

Hahaha I know! I'm actually excited to see if it works! Have had test runs of C+ and softcups after Ov this time and think they seem good in theory!

Ok now I'm REALLY confused :wacko: DH POAS when he got home to see if any line would show up so that we'd know then that it was the antibody strip we were seeing and theres nothing, not even a hint :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Ooooh exciting!! :D

Soooo want it to be a BFP! All I could see on his, if I REALLY squinted, was a vague shadow/indent thing where the line would be, but no actual line if that makes sense? Mine have been so faint they're barely visible but they ARE just visible....I think.......but I keep doubting myself lol!

It could be..fx'd it gets stronger if so..then there's no questioning!

Knowing me I'd question til I had the baby in my arms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->