Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

OMG you're nearly 32 weeks??!! Like Zoie says..I remember you just got your bfp like a week ago :haha:

That's awesome..I bet you can't wait :D :D :D

yea i hit 33 this week...on the 29th ill be 36! it so does! i just cant believe it either! i cant believe in alittle over a month she will be here! i so cant wait. i started to get contractions and that made me so EXCITED...l0l...only i could be excited about that! she is ready to go already in place for labor...l0l...

i hope everyone is having luck with the conceive plus and preseed! i suggest this stuff to EVERYONE now...

I miss testing!!! I bought tests from the store each time..but only like 2 per cycle..blah lol. Sucks when you're a POAS addict. I keep looking back at those pics even now.

Really hope you get a definite answer soon! And hey, if it isn't this cycle for some reason, you still have C+ to try..its magic, I tell ya!!

Hahaha I know! I'm actually excited to see if it works! Have had test runs of C+ and softcups after Ov this time and think they seem good in theory!

i wish you luck :) it took me FOREVER to show up on a test....i was almost 3 months preggo before i found out...C+ is amazing!!! i really hope you get that :bfp: soon!!!

Ashley, you cant be 32 weeks!!!!!! OMG :haha:

Congrats Peta :thumbup:

Jaxxy how are you doing today? :)

i know...it so doesnt feel it.. but i am definitely hitting the im ready stage!!!

I'm here! Was sulking and trying not to think about it!

Well after 3 faint positives and 3 negatives last Sunday and Monday I chucked a strop and refused to think about it! I caved last night but still a BFN but I'm on 16DPO and day 25 and no sign of AF yet so I'm a tad confused! :wacko:

Hang in there Jaxxy :hugs: The month I got my :bfp: I felt so completely out!!!

Hi,
The :witch: got me today! Think I am going to try EPO next month and Conceive + if needed!

:)

Aww Jaxxy..well you're still not out then. Hang in there :hugs:

Juzza, sorry she got ya! I hope you get those 2 beautiful lines very soon tho! :hug:

End of day 26 and still no :witch: I was wrong too, I have a 22-26 day cycle....not gone past 26 days since I started counting back in Sept....tomorrow I'll officially be late for the first time in 7 months and 18dpo :wacko:

still no :witch: I've fiddled with my chart as I'm beginning to wonder if I did Ov on day 9, and the amended chart has day 15 as Ov so I may only be 13dpo...but no idea really. If I did Ov on day 15 I had a temp dip 10 days later on Saturday so I'd only be 3 days past implantation which could explain the negatives? I just don't know!

:hugs: Juzzabelle :(

Hmmm curious Jaxxy :wacko: I was never sure of my dates so when I tested the day my period was due it was a very faint positive, then it got darker.....I think I tested up till about 8 weeks preggers :blush: Keep us posted!!!!!

The interesting thing is that if I did Ov on CD 15 I was using the C+ and softcups then so if its a BFP I'll be another C+ success! Hahahahahaha!

lol yes!!! The magic lube :D

It really bloody would be magic if I was pregnant after 8 months of trying after using the lube a grand total of twice around Ov! :haha:

oh ETA...had a beta done today...doc said it sounds like I may well be pregnant after hearing that DH poas and we saw nothing....but I'm still convinced otherwise! Supposed to get results tomorrow....but I'm 100% sure it will be negative despite the symptoms and lack of AF!

GL Jaxxy i hope your betas come back positive! :)

My Df has the results of his ultrasound today and he has a cyst on his right testicle and Varicocele in his left. He is waiting for an appointment for a sergical consultant to see if he is having an Embolization or the full operation he would prefer the embolization as it has a higher sucess rater for fertility issues and its less abrasive! I hope its all done and dusted by my next ovulation date! x

GL Jaxxy i hope your betas come back positive! :)

My Df has the results of his ultrasound today and he has a cyst on his right testicle and Varicocele in his left. He is waiting for an appointment for a sergical consultant to see if he is having an Embolization or the full operation he would prefer the embolization as it has a higher sucess rater for fertility issues and its less abrasive! I hope its all done and dusted by my next ovulation date! x

FX'd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"