Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I hear ya..all that charting business can be confusing..but it's really not TOO hard once you learn about it. :) I know that the OPK strips, the test line MUST be exactly as dark as the control in order to count it as a positive. I've never used em, but that's just what I've picked up from listening to the girls on here.

It's cool that you get your blood drawn though..that helps! And just bd every couple of days, so you'll be sure not to miss that eggy!

Good luck hun xx

I used conceive plus last month and got my BFP on April 8th!!!

Good Luck Ladies!!!

Hehe, I call her my baby all the time. Thank you :hugs:

How you feeling, symptom-wise? we love symptom spotting here lol

hello preesers this is my first month taking the preeseed i am combo'in with soft cups. i have a positive ovulation strip strip yesterday at 2am and i started cramping lightly at 8a.m but also a 100mg clomid girl

hey girls havent been by in a while...5 weeks left and im going crazy....l0l...starting to get some pre-labor signs....i think...
PLB- how are the girls doing???? and omg are you expecting again????
claire- how is max doing? i see he has a tooth coming in? they are getting to big to quick :)

I am :blush: it was a total shock, still is! lol

Omg 5 weeks!!!! It's gonna flyyy

l0l...i bet...congrats tho...maybe you can get a little boy this time :) i saw it and i was like omg yay....
it doesnt feel like it l0l....ive been so moody which i havent been at all this whole pregnancy....poor hubby...l0l

Aww you're just ready to see your lil bundle! Do you have a birthing plan?

OMG PLB!! baby number 3! Congratulations! You must be over the moon. I was close in age with my twin brothers who are 1 & Half years older than me and we were like triplets It was great lol!

AFM im on CD2 :( I was expecting it this month!, My Cycles have gone back to 28 day instead of 32 which i am chuffed to bits about :D My DF is having his sergical consultation on thursday and hopefully the op the following day! I could be in with a chance this cycle!

Thanks so much :hugs: I am totally shocked but very happy :D

Aww sorry she got you..Ohhh exciting to get back to regular cycles and DF's surgery! Fx'd this is it then :D Please keep us updated!

I will do :) I just have to pray that it works!, Its our last option! x

Ashley - yes Max has a tooth at last :happydance:

PLB congrats again poppet :) I'm still deliberating if I could cope with a puppy and Max :haha:

Thank you!

lol..I was wanting another, but not so soon! Everything is meant to be though..and I'm very happy!!

no symptoms yet i did have a severe headache yesterday lingering on to today tht mkes Easter pleasant but i will be disiplined this month i will not test untill i get my progestrone levels and only if they r high lol. i said it and now i will have to believe myself lol

hey ladies i started usin the preseed this cycle i o quite early cd11 so i thought as i got the green light on ff we would use it to try it out i only used 3grams is that right as my partner said he couldnt really tell hehehe fx we catch that eggy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->