Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I was meant to get them today after 2pm but they aren't back yet :cry:

BUT....

I was so fed up and torturing myself that I decided to take my last test with pm pee and I have a line! Its torturously faint but its there! It vaguely shows up on pics but you have to be squinting lol! Took the test apart and its there and pink! So should I be excited??

:hugs: zoie xx

Jaxxyyyyy!! You are pregnant :D

I'm still not convinced! Don't think I will be til I get a good strong line! I'll be 4 days late tomorrow so was kind of expecting a decent one by now! I'll get a pic of line up later....I can see it and DH can see it without zooming or enlarging but whether anyone else can is another matter!

But YAY!!!! So glad you think I am!

Well considering it should have been today they're saying it'll be tomorrow....just better be or they'll be in serious trouble!

i've been back and forth on here girls. how is everyone doing? just wanted to wish you luck jaxxy because i've been following your journey! :dust:

I seem to be bleeding :cry: not much, nothing on underwear, was just a small streak of red blood and some light pink watery cm when I wiped. DH checked my cp and its medium and he says open (but there was hardly any blood on his finger afterwards...sorry tmi) :cry: I'm not getting any pain at all though. He's devastated and I've been trying to reassure him that it might have been caused by sex, or hormones or the myriad other things it could be, but deep down I think its a MC :cry:

Oh Jaxxy fingers crossed it isn't an MC :( How are u now?

Nevertogether - how's things with you :flower:

jaxxy - keeping my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

claire - things are doing well. gearing up to see DH in ten days so i'm pretty stoked :) hoping i ovulate CD16/17 time frame because he arrives on CD16, but i had an HSG in february so who knows what my cycle will be up to! just keeping my fingers crossed. might try out some pre-seed again and soft cups though.

Thanks girls....really glad you get to see your DH soon never, I've followed your story on here too and have been rooting for you.

Theres more blood this morning. Only a tiny bit has filtered onto the pad but there is a lot of bright red and some tiny clots when I wipe. Still no pain really, just a very faint ache thats similar to what I felt when AF was due this time. Last time I had a suspected MC the blood was gushing and was everywhere so this is very different. Will phone docs for results and tell em I'm bleeding, then I'll stay in bed and see if that helps (know it doesn't but I'll try it). Was begging the baby to stick and hold on last night so guess I've decided I was pg huh? Least if its happened its further along than I've ever got and shows that we can conceive and implant. Just have to hope that one will eventually stick.

Ah :hugs: Jaxxy :(

How is everyone? Tinks, where are you????

PLB how's the lovely Abbey Rose? Max finally has a tooth come through :thumbup:

i just started taking the preeseed i dont exactly know how to use it shoot i can even read an ovulation stick. so we are BD every night guessing it may be pos but, i used once the entire applicator full then i used less the other times the goal is for him to noy slide out. i am new hi you guys

welcome mmcheek! Yeah, most girls say the full applicator is wayyy too much..you will find what works best for you :)
Have you thought about taking your temp to watch for ovulation?

Claire, Abbey is doing great! No teeth yet, but they're close cuz she's grizzly and chewing nonstop...though she could do that for a while lol.

I might have some big news....I dunno...details are in my journal..I'm so confused!

i am on clomid so they test me every day 21 so i have been able to tell i havent conconceived by my low progestrone levels. i monitor with ovulation kits but i am really bad at taking them i never know what i am looking at so i would probably be worse at temping. i usually buy yhe happy faced ones by clear blue easy but this month i went with cheapie online ones, dumb mistake. if i dont conceive this minth there is always next month. i am really](*,)cause i maybe, maybe got a pos opk 2 days ago but have not had ovulation cramps yet. alll other months i barely o'd on 50mg but got cramps and this month on 100mg not any pains. i have been:sex: and using preeseed and soft cups so add me to the we shall see. i am cd 7 and cycle day 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->