Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

so ladies whats the earliest sign possible just wanna know what to look for but remember i am a clomid girl and as of now only cd15

My earliest sign was sore boobs but only under the arm..and a BIG headache!!

hey ladies i started usin the preseed this cycle i o quite early cd11 so i thought as i got the green light on ff we would use it to try it out i only used 3grams is that right as my partner said he couldnt really tell hehehe fx we catch that eggy :)

Good luck!!!

holy moly no sore boobs but let me just say how my head feels like its going to explode. i am pos its just a reaction to the clomid and it concerns me tht its a bad side effect. i am only like 3dpo so no way its a symptom. so just a little worried

PLB- yea we do having a birthing plan and yes i am so ready! we are now just sitting here waiting on her!
i had no sore boobs when i found out! i was peeing like crazy tho...had to do it every 10-15 minutes it was insane...normally my boobs hurt after i ovulate and right b4 my period but not that time :)
good luck to you ladies!

PLB- yea we do having a birthing plan and yes i am so ready! we are now just sitting here waiting on her!
i had no sore boobs when i found out! i was peeing like crazy tho...had to do it every 10-15 minutes it was insane...normally my boobs hurt after i ovulate and right b4 my period but not that time :)
good luck to you ladies!

ya its to bad my dear hubby's birthday is this week and not nxt so when did you test

ya its to bad my dear hubby's birthday is this week and not nxt so when did you test

i tested the day my period was due and i tested for that week and nothing...i was 10 weeks pregnant b4 my test showed up at the doctors...i hope this is it for you....this is my first and if i could bless everyone with a baby who tries as hard as some of these women i would give every one of them one...i ALWAYS recommend C+ now...l0l

so has anyone ever heard of anyone getting a pos opk after 10dpo. i peed on a ovulation stick today at day 21 becuz my nipples were sore and i am now a poas addict lol not really but i did test this morning and it was pos as the urine ran over it. fast and dark. i have beeen ill with head cold, have had some nausea. i took a hpt and it was neg though whatcha think guys

I don;t know enough about opk's as hpts...but I know lots of girls on here do that...perhaps post your question in the TTC or TWW forum?? Good luck! Fx'd :D

Hi all :) I am using preseed! and I have just started using it! im 20 and my husband is 24 good luck all :) I am in my 4rth cycle of trying

Hi, this is our first cycle ttc #2 and we used conceive+. Seemed quite good although if I don't get my BFP this month I might invest in a syringe to get it where it needs to go more effectively!

:dust: to all

Peace love baby- hey congrats on your babys :) were any of them concieved on preeseed?

Aww thats great wow, 6 months old and pregnant again thats a great age gap! thats what me and hubby are hoping to do! have the first then very soon after get pregnant with number 2! im feeling very positive this month! so hope this preseed works!!!

This lil bundle was a total surprise..but VERY welcomed and we're so happy :D

I wish you all the luck! Keep us posted..I love staying up with all you girlies

I all, I know I'm really behind, doubt I'll be able to catch up on 230 pages....so I think I'll start from this point!
I'm 26 and have been TTC for 6 months. (only 4 cycles though in that time, I have long cycles thanks to PCOS). I have bought some Preseed and will be using it this month. Hope it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->