Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

lotsakellz https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k537/awie84/CONGRATS.gif have a nice pregnancy:cloud9:

gilrs
I've just received the pre-ssed and the c+ and 50 Ovulation Tests

questions now:
1. after I have no more applicators... what can I do?
2. we have problem with the sperm (oligo-astheno-teratospermia)
is any girl here which has semen problem but BFP after using lubricants?

thanks again
I'd like to inform you soon my BFP :kiss:

Hi, we're trying preseed for the first time this month. Very exited! Do you have to re-apply more if you bd again half an hour after the first time?

Does anyone else have trouble knowing when/how to use the preseed? I read on the instructions to use it 15mins before, can it be right before? I don't want to put it in and then hubbie not want to have sex - it's likely to happen. I can never guarantee he'll want it :(
I'm hoping it helps us conceive, but I don't want to get anything wrong!

How are you all doing? :)

I would think it's still just fine to use it right before..I would too. Who plans 15 mins ahead!? lol

xck, I don't have any advice for you really..not sure what that is about the spermmies. Hope you get answers though! Try asking in one of the TTC forums, you may find someone with some experience. GL xx

Hi Julia and welcome! I say reapply..just cuz too much couldn't hurt :D

...well AFM, had a scare this morning. What a day it's been! Had a little brown spotting so went to the doc and he did an early scan. We saw 2 heartbeats!!

We used Preseed and just used it when we wanted to. I didn't worry too much about the 15mins.

:haha: PLB your news made me smile today....we def won't be bump buddies this time ;)

:haha: don't you start!!! Think my DH would like to crack on with :baby: Rosie ;)

Vrainoire how are u doing?

Tinks where are you?!

Maratobe how's your bump doing?

:flower:

Thanks hun!!

Oh man I am SO sick tonight. Def not complaining..just sayin! This is gonna be insane lol

Thanks hun! I'm feeling so much better today..just hoping it will last!

How's everyone doing?

just thought i would share i used pre-seed and soft cups this last month and i am now 6 weeks preggers. good luck ladies. i believe they work

Just to say I'm back for ttc baby number 2, after my beautiful girl. Did not use preseed the first cycle to check how much cm I was producing by myself(not much apparently!) So I'm gonna use the preseed cycle 2. Hopefully it'll bring me as much luck as the first time last year.
PLB(congrats:flower: btw) and Claire 911: it's funny to read you again as we all had our babies within weeks of each other lol...
And this to all:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

make sure you try the soft cups. i just went to the doc cuz of shortness of breathe nd they did a EKG said i have to get an u/s by a cardiologist the EKG revealed an enlarged left ventricle 6 weeks preggers so a little worried i have always been an athlete i am 32 now but in my 20's i lived on diet pills. i guess vanity catches up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->